Windsor Gardens Annette

Posted in the Bardstown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nanna

Bardstown, KY

#1 Dec 23, 2012
Does anyone know why Annette got fired from Windsor Gardens? She was not very nice and just wondered if her boss finally found out what she was like? I know someone knows so make us happy by telling us.
i know

United States

#2 Dec 23, 2012
i know a girl that used to work there who should have been fired - but she quit. sorry - don't know annette though.
nice place

United States

#3 Dec 23, 2012
i heard that was a nice place. anyone know for sure?
Dick

Bardstown, KY

#4 Dec 23, 2012
nice place wrote:
i heard that was a nice place. anyone know for sure?
NO its run by Republicans
another reason

Duluth, GA

#5 Dec 24, 2012
No it's not a nice place. They write you up for when you missed work because your son died.
jamma

Bardstown, KY

#7 Dec 24, 2012
No its not a nice place the caretakers at the nursing home sit up at the desk and do as little as possible. The people pay 7,000 + to have their family taken care of its a joke
Sad

United States

#8 Dec 24, 2012
No it's not a nice place! You don't even get a Xmas card or nothing! Residents food is bad to!
nursing home

Bardstown, KY

#10 Dec 24, 2012
My family member was a patient at Windsor Gardens and he received excellent care. The staff was loving, compassionate and attentive to his needs. I cannot make any kind of negative comment about Windsor because I never saw anything that made me think the patients were not receiving the proper care. The food, on the other hand, was not great. It was not tasty (often cold) nor was it presented in an appetizing manner.
Daughter

Bardstown, KY

#11 Dec 24, 2012
I also heard that they were firing all of the cna's and just use reg helpers that is not suppose to happen they are only suppose to hire cna's for the nursing home. Yes the food is crappy they are trying to save money by giving the residents food that is not seasoned or warm. I would die before I went into that place. My family member needs to be moved and will be when we find another place for them. Shame on David Floyd. He needs to take better interest in his business. I went in one afternoon on a surprise visit my family members room was dirty, their bedside tray was gone, the room was dark and the shades drawn. Another day their food was in their lap and staff was just sitting there not helping them.And the wrap hadn't been removed from their desert. Which I thought maybe the staff was saving it for themselves.
Sad

Bardstown, KY

#12 Dec 24, 2012
Very true they pay all that money and eat leftover food,stale out dated bread and at times have nothing good to drink for them residents its so sad! I'm looking for another place for my loved one!
Hmmm

United States

#13 Dec 27, 2012
The floyds screw ppl. Thats what they do. Matt Floyd is the worst. Everyone should pay attention to who they do business with, find out who owns the place you go to n do a background check or ask around. If you mess with the floyds you're gonna get F U C K E D !!
reader

Bardstown, KY

#14 Dec 27, 2012
Sad wrote:
Very true they pay all that money and eat leftover food,stale out dated bread and at times have nothing good to drink for them residents its so sad! I'm looking for another place for my loved one!
I myself do not believe any of this.I would love to get a job there, They seem to be very nice people.Anybody know how much they pay and what are the hours?
Hey Joe

Bardstown, KY

#15 Dec 27, 2012
nobody cares watt you believe
Knows

Bardstown, KY

#16 Dec 27, 2012
There wages are not good at all! They are not hiring now because they don't have enough residents to take care of!
Santa

United States

#17 Dec 27, 2012
Maybe that's because they suck
Luv them

Bardstown, KY

#18 Jan 9, 2013
The Floyd Brothers are wonderful men. Great husbands, fathers, sons and friends. Winsor Gardens is a extremely beautiful place to leave your loved one to be taking care of. Any kind of hospital food, nursing home has guidlines to not be salted, seasoned because of certain conditions of the patients. They just have to pick up some salt and pepper and its great. Jealous people make rude comments.
Poor me

Bardstown, KY

#19 Jan 9, 2013
Luv them wrote:
The Floyd Brothers are wonderful men. Great husbands, fathers, sons and friends. Winsor Gardens is a extremely beautiful place to leave your loved one to be taking care of. Any kind of hospital food, nursing home has guidlines to not be salted, seasoned because of certain conditions of the patients. They just have to pick up some salt and pepper and its great. Jealous people make rude comments.
really what if the person cannot see to put salt and pepper on their food? Or they cannot move their arms ? Is the lazy ass staff going to do it? No they just want them to eat the best they can I stay with my aunt sometimes and I see a lot that goes on so stop blowing smoke that place sucks if If my cousins would let me I would take my aunt put of there
Yes

United States

#20 Jan 9, 2013
Do it the who cares
Luv them

Bardstown, KY

#21 Jan 9, 2013
Poor me wrote:
<quoted text> really what if the person cannot see to put salt and pepper on their food? Or they cannot move their arms ? Is the lazy ass staff going to do it? No they just want them to eat the best they can I stay with my aunt sometimes and I see a lot that goes on so stop blowing smoke that place sucks if If my cousins would let me I would take my aunt put of there
Since you are so right there, why dont you help your aunt with her food? I know what goes on there, Im there every day. So just come up to me sometime and let me know who Poor Me is and I can get your baby bottle for you. It is obvious her children know best.
Hehe

Bardstown, KY

#22 Jan 9, 2013
Who cates take em home and take care of them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bethany Haven 2 hr yezz 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bardstown, KY (Jul '10) 11 hr Guest78 176
Walmart Pharmacy Mandy McKee cheats on her husband 12 hr Linda 2
cedric found out 17 hr sid 4
cougar or mountain lion sighting (Nov '12) 18 hr who cares 20
Dentists 20 hr Too Sad To Smile II 2
a change in job/career Sat Wayne 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages