First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wrong

East Hanover, NJ

#1 Nov 2, 2010
really!!?!?!?!? that is the last person we need a mayor!! he is a car salesman for crying out loud!! his son is a drug dealer!!! really!?!?! unbelievable, that's it, unbelievable
Shade

United States

#2 Nov 2, 2010
his sons character does not reflect his I think he will make a great mayor
wtfbtown

Frankfort, KY

#3 Nov 2, 2010
How many people have been shot or stabbed at Still Bill's? That man doesn't even pay his taxes.
Mess

Bardstown, KY

#4 Nov 2, 2010
He is a normal person just like us. Not from money or a big business owner.

Bill's a very good father...his son just got involved with the wrong people. It could happen to ANYONE!!! But you didn't mention his daughter...she's awesome...and I would be proud to call her my own!!

And in case you are wondering...I"M WHITE!!!

GO BILL!!!
My Opinion

Bardstown, KY

#5 Nov 2, 2010
Shade wrote:
his sons character does not reflect his I think he will make a great mayor
I don't know anything about him, but any father's offspring is a direct reflection of him. If you cannot raise your own child successfully how will you raise an entire town?
realist

Bardstown, KY

#6 Nov 2, 2010
first Obama now this i hope bardstown dont end up like the rest of the country
wtfbtown

Frankfort, KY

#7 Nov 2, 2010
Good fathers don't let that happen to their son.
Mess

Bardstown, KY

#8 Nov 2, 2010
I have to disagree. I work with kids everyday and I see it all the time.

Great parents, do everything right, but something happens. If they have God in their life they eventually find their way back but sometimes it's too late.
Fine Tuner

Bardstown, KY

#9 Nov 2, 2010
Great, we now have a mayor who for some reason was involved in criminal activity involving a death of a woman in Bloomfield; lost his business; had a child out of wedlock with a white woman and paid her off; doesn't pay his property taxes; ran a shady bar and doesn't want to work as a full time mayor. What have you as citizens of Bardstown gotten yourselves into? Oh and did I mention received citations involving violation of noise ordinance and other things that were swept under the rug by the chief of police? God help us all!!!!
Citizen Kane

Bardstown, KY

#10 Nov 2, 2010
Fine Tuner wrote:
Great, we now have a mayor who for some reason was involved in criminal activity involving a death of a woman in Bloomfield; lost his business; had a child out of wedlock with a white woman and paid her off; doesn't pay his property taxes; ran a shady bar and doesn't want to work as a full time mayor. What have you as citizens of Bardstown gotten yourselves into? Oh and did I mention received citations involving violation of noise ordinance and other things that were swept under the rug by the chief of police? God help us all!!!!
The majority has spoken. Get over it. Your boy John will have to sit on the sidelines for a while. Nobody wanted City Hall moved to Huddle House. Congrats Bill.
just voted

Bardstown, KY

#11 Nov 2, 2010
Citizen Kane wrote:
<quoted text>The majority has spoken. Get over it. Your boy John will have to sit on the sidelines for a while. Nobody wanted City Hall moved to Huddle House. Congrats Bill.
Love it
v ote

United States

#12 Nov 3, 2010
Votes matter in our country congtats Bill
HonkyDonky

Bardstown, KY

#13 Nov 3, 2010
wtfbtown wrote:
Good fathers don't let that happen to their son.
We don't always have control over who our children hang with especially after they have reached the age of 18. So don't judge. One day you may be faced with a similar situation with your children and know in your heart that you did everything you could do to be a good parent. Sometimes good kids do bad things. It happens.
athomas

Louisville, KY

#14 Nov 3, 2010
My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anything about him, but any father's offspring is a direct reflection of him. If you cannot raise your own child successfully how will you raise an entire town?

I have to disagree with this, Thank God that the majority of us didn't really turn out to be a product of our environment, Bardstown really would be screwed up more than it is now! I don't know that Bill is the best man for the job BUT.....he can't be the worst!
ExBoo

AOL

#15 Nov 3, 2010
First to "Mess" Sure you are white, that's all Bill messes with! Sencond, I agree totally with Fine Tuner, there have been many more who were not paid off! Me included! No one knows the real Bill unless you've spent time with him. He's just like all the car salesmen, a liar and a cheat!
Eww just eww

Mount Washington, KY

#17 Nov 3, 2010
Thanks a lot, voters in Bardstown. Bill Sheckles as Mayor, really? What a joke. I'm not sure why there are so many white people that support him. Most of the black people I know don't even like him.
goinDOWN

East Hanover, NJ

#18 Nov 3, 2010
He couldn't run a buisness, doesn't pay his taxes, rips people off selling cars, has a son who sells drugs (now I am sure he is gonna be let off the hook now) and as for Megan.... she just got lucky and ended up with sense and goals for herself. Bill Sheckles is the last person we need running our town
Red

United States

#19 Nov 3, 2010
This is for all of you who wrote nasty comments about Bill Sheckles. First of all, his son made a mistake and paid his time for that. He & Linda are great parents, but Wesley did run with some bad kids. They felt sorry for those kids who's parents were dead or dead beats. Bill paid his taxes. If not he would have lost his home and the bar. Yes, there were quite a few fights in there, blacks and whites. Right before he closed up, a shot was fired through the window because he had thrown someone out who was causing trouble. He ran a good business and he made lots of money. He sold the business because he had a new business venture that he was working on.
Anyone who doesn't have a skeleton or two in their closet needs to be the one to judge him. He will be the best mayor we have ever had. You can take that to the bank.
serious

Frankfort, KY

#20 Nov 3, 2010
lol
bloody nose

Bardstown, KY

#21 Nov 3, 2010
Red wrote:
This is for all of you who wrote nasty comments about Bill Sheckles. First of all, his son made a mistake and paid his time for that. He & Linda are great parents, but Wesley did run with some bad kids. They felt sorry for those kids who's parents were dead or dead beats. Bill paid his taxes. If not he would have lost his home and the bar. Yes, there were quite a few fights in there, blacks and whites. Right before he closed up, a shot was fired through the window because he had thrown someone out who was causing trouble. He ran a good business and he made lots of money. He sold the business because he had a new business venture that he was working on.
Anyone who doesn't have a skeleton or two in their closet needs to be the one to judge him. He will be the best mayor we have ever had. You can take that to the bank.
Red you are the same shit that I beat the shit out of for stiffing me on some stuff how can you say a thing when you got your shit from wesley and he got it from bill. Dont do drugs now but bardstown be loaded now PARTY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zaxbys coming to Bardstown (Jan '13) 1 hr Duhhhh 28
Crime in bardstown 2 hr crime 3
Galen School of Nursing (Aug '09) 8 hr Young mom 62
Is there someone who installs chain link fence ... 9 hr Duh 5
New Mayor 9 hr Duh 2
Subway Restaurant at Glenmary Plaza (Sep '11) 11 hr carolyn Russell 5
TBKY Call Back 11 hr jesslynn 2
More from around the web

Bardstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE