car accident last night

Posted in the Bardstown Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Ann Willett

Bardstown, KY

#1 Oct 13, 2009
There was a car accident last night involving 4 teenage boys. Does anyone know the names of the boys that were involved? I think they are friends with my son.
cc info

Bardstown, KY

#2 Oct 13, 2009
I have not heard the first names but the last names of 2 of the boys were Watson and Lewis. Unsure of the other. They were friends of my brother.
Trip

Bardstown, KY

#3 Oct 13, 2009
the names are bill lewis, chris dile, dakota, and billy smitch

“Love is the beauty of the soul”

Since: Sep 09

right here..

#4 Oct 13, 2009
PLG reported they were on bloomfield road going in excess of 90-100 mph, 4 boys left the road, cleared the sign at the Chapperel subdivision and overturned in the yard at the end of the street. 2 were taken by helicopter to L'ville. 19 yr old William Lewis, Jr., driver, and Billy Schmidt, 19 and the other 2 Chris Dile, 17 new haven and Dakota watson, C. Creek went to flaget.. None had on seat belts!! Wear your seat belts.. Oh and this happened at 3:00 a.m.!!
Trip

Bardstown, KY

#5 Oct 13, 2009
Actullay it happend around 3:30 a.m.
OhNo

Pikeville, KY

#6 Oct 13, 2009
Very sad.
Paladin

Farmington, MI

#7 Oct 13, 2009
Damn...I lost a lot of good friends that way. I hope everyone turns out ok :(

“Love is the beauty of the soul”

Since: Sep 09

right here..

#8 Oct 13, 2009
Trip wrote:
Actullay it happend around 3:30 a.m.
well like I said, I was reading it off plg.. I just hope they are all okay..

Since: Apr 09

Louisville, Ky

#9 Oct 13, 2009
Billy Lewis Jr is my cousin and is currently at Jewish hospital undergoing surgery, but I'm unsure if he is going to be alright. I've been told another passenger was in more critical condition than he currently is, not sure who. No drugs or alcohol were involved.

Louisville, Ky

#10 Oct 13, 2009
And actually the speed was 75-90mph.
Trip

Bardstown, KY

#11 Oct 13, 2009
I hope Bill comes out right because his one of my personal friends, and i hate to lose another one this year.

Since: Aug 09

Eddyville, KY

#12 Oct 13, 2009
My thought go out to each one of the boys and their family,they are friends of my daughter's and I know them all threw her.

“to be or ****”

Location hidden

#13 Oct 13, 2009
M-Lavariel wrote:
Billy Lewis Jr is my cousin and is currently at Jewish hospital undergoing surgery, but I'm unsure if he is going to be alright. I've been told another passenger was in more critical condition than he currently is, not sure who. No drugs or alcohol were involved.
All of my wishes are with you and yours. I worry everyday about these children on the roads.
Trip

Bardstown, KY

#14 Oct 13, 2009
I met some of them the beggining of my sophmore year of high school and I was surprised when I heard it this morining on the radio of my car
Trip

Bardstown, KY

#15 Oct 13, 2009
Why are you worried so much... were not that stupid when we drive everyday.
ashley

Bardstown, KY

#16 Oct 13, 2009
if they would have been wearing seat belts they wouldnt be here the car is crushed ..... this is bill lewis cousin ashley and i seen the car and if they wouldnt have got ejected then they would be dead thank god they werent wearing seat belts
ashley

Bardstown, KY

#17 Oct 13, 2009
they are currently at UofL hospital bill lewis got the worst of it dakota walked away chris dile got sent to uofl about 11:30 am this morning by ambulance and bill lewis and billy schmit got stat-flighted to uofl at the time of the scene. dont know whats wrong with chris dile but billy schmit has a broken leg and they will have to do surgery on it. billy lewis has a colapsed lung he had to have surgery to have his slen taken out 2 parts of his back is broke his leg is broke and pelvis area is crushed. as of right now they have him stablilized at uofl lets just all says prayers for the boys that are at U of L and pray for there families.
Justwandering

New Albany, IN

#18 Oct 13, 2009
M-Lavariel wrote:
Billy Schmidt. I don't know if he's worse off necessarily because I know nothing of the conditions of the other boys, but I know he was airlifted to University of Louisville Hospital and is in ICU.
Trip

Bardstown, KY

#19 Oct 13, 2009
ashley wrote:
if they would have been wearing seat belts they wouldnt be here the car is crushed ..... this is bill lewis cousin ashley and i seen the car and if they wouldnt have got ejected then they would be dead thank god they werent wearing seat belts
If they were wearing there sealt belts they might be dead and if they hit something harder they might be dead so either way they could've died

Since: Jul 09

Catlett, VA.

#20 Oct 13, 2009
Is this the same Bill Lewis that works at Kroger??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas Nelson Volley Ball (Aug '15) 1 hr hey mom 3
Crystal Rogers case! Is it comming to an end? 4 hr Justice be done 607
who does tattoos at their home 6 hr Linton 5
chase/Black Impala.....Netherlands? 7 hr Twilight Zone 10
Thomas Nelson Volleyball loss 8 hr Angelia 7
Mark watts (Jan '16) 8 hr Gray 11
Justice For Crystal, Arrest Made (Dec '15) 13 hr Twilight Zone 957

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance