Mccarr, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Judged:

Your full, of shix, You don't even know how to spell his name! The same person posted both these post. How dumb can people be.
old friend

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Judged:

duh wrote:
Your full, of shix, You don't even know how to spell his name! The same person posted both these post. How dumb can people be.
No,how dumb can you be.You spelled shit wrong and no I just hadn't seen him around anymore.Heard he had a kid.Just checking to see how he had been doin,or how to get in touch.
kelli

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Judged:

This is brandons girl friend and yes we have a daughter he dosent really hang around town any more .....an NO HE DOSENT TRY TO MESS WITH MINORS whever wrote that you probly hav no clue who he is
jen

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Judged:

kelli wrote:
This is brandons girl friend and yes we have a daughter he dosent really hang around town any more .....an NO HE DOSENT TRY TO MESS WITH MINORS whever wrote that you probly hav no clue who he is
What I think is funny is you say he don't mess w/minors.You was a minor when he was messin w/you.
aaa

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

ya i think he does still mess wit minors just like not that long ago he got in a car wit two minors at walmart
law

Mccarr, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

The age for legal sex in Ky. is 16. If he got in the car with them they had to be at least 16. duh...
lmao

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Judged:

really if idk who he is how come i know he goes to wal mart parking lot sometimes and hangs out and he drives a black chevy at least thats what i think it is and it has moss racing on the window of the back side of his truck and yes he is trying to mess with minors thank you i was there when he tried to get her to have sex with him he told her to get in the truck so she did and thats what he asked her several of us heard it and she turned him down because she had a boyfriend at the time so apparently you dont know him like you think you do
ignore it

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

kelli some people have nothing better to do with their time than to medal into other peoples lives. I guess theirs is miserable so they try to make others miserable. Ignore them and they will go away!!
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

i was hanging out with alot a couple weeks ago! i heard he was still with his baby momma, if thats the case than he cheated on her 4 different times in a week!! ohh && i also heard he likes to be fingered in the a**!!!! hahahahahahaha!!

“wishing”

Since: Sep 09

around your neighborhood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

brandon and his girlfreind and baby are doing just fine , he is an ok kid but young , he will grow out of it , and the baby is just as cute as can be ,,you guys dont listen to all this crap ,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Bardstown Forum right now

Search the Bardstown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,219
jessica lanham 21 min brawling2009 3
Air Refuel over Bardstown 54 min umbilical cord 7
old quarry 1 hr Barney Rubble 7
4 bedroom Apts 1 hr searching 1
Animal Control Officers need training! 1 hr Hound 3
Family of murdered Nelson Co. teacher, daughter... 3 hr wondering 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bardstown Jobs

•••