what has he been up to?
hahaha

Bardstown, KY

#2 Apr 21, 2010
trying to screw minors like jordan martindill
duh

Shelbiana, KY

#3 Apr 21, 2010
Your full, of shix, You don't even know how to spell his name! The same person posted both these post. How dumb can people be.
old friend

Bardstown, KY

#4 Apr 21, 2010
duh wrote:
Your full, of shix, You don't even know how to spell his name! The same person posted both these post. How dumb can people be.
No,how dumb can you be.You spelled shit wrong and no I just hadn't seen him around anymore.Heard he had a kid.Just checking to see how he had been doin,or how to get in touch.
kelli

Bardstown, KY

#5 Apr 21, 2010
This is brandons girl friend and yes we have a daughter he dosent really hang around town any more .....an NO HE DOSENT TRY TO MESS WITH MINORS whever wrote that you probly hav no clue who he is
jen

Bardstown, KY

#6 Apr 21, 2010
kelli wrote:
This is brandons girl friend and yes we have a daughter he dosent really hang around town any more .....an NO HE DOSENT TRY TO MESS WITH MINORS whever wrote that you probly hav no clue who he is
What I think is funny is you say he don't mess w/minors.You was a minor when he was messin w/you.
aaa

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Apr 22, 2010
ya i think he does still mess wit minors just like not that long ago he got in a car wit two minors at walmart
law

Shelbiana, KY

#8 Apr 22, 2010
The age for legal sex in Ky. is 16. If he got in the car with them they had to be at least 16. duh...
lmao

Bardstown, KY

#9 Apr 23, 2010
really if idk who he is how come i know he goes to wal mart parking lot sometimes and hangs out and he drives a black chevy at least thats what i think it is and it has moss racing on the window of the back side of his truck and yes he is trying to mess with minors thank you i was there when he tried to get her to have sex with him he told her to get in the truck so she did and thats what he asked her several of us heard it and she turned him down because she had a boyfriend at the time so apparently you dont know him like you think you do
ignore it

Bardstown, KY

#10 May 6, 2010
kelli some people have nothing better to do with their time than to medal into other peoples lives. I guess theirs is miserable so they try to make others miserable. Ignore them and they will go away!!
haha

United States

#11 May 24, 2010
i was hanging out with alot a couple weeks ago! i heard he was still with his baby momma, if thats the case than he cheated on her 4 different times in a week!! ohh && i also heard he likes to be fingered in the a**!!!! hahahahahahaha!!

“wishing”

Since: Sep 09

around your neighborhood

#12 May 24, 2010
brandon and his girlfreind and baby are doing just fine , he is an ok kid but young , he will grow out of it , and the baby is just as cute as can be ,,you guys dont listen to all this crap ,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boone's Butcher Shop and Food Stamps 1 hr Henry 49
Divorce 6 hr 2152kwf 2
Hot chicks at Town and country Bank 10 hr CashMo 1
ok if u have been charged with fourth degree as... (Oct '10) Mon Jdh1986 21
News Crystal Rogers (Jul '15) Sun treehugger 60
Place for a wedding shower Feb 7 Crazytown 2
Dayna stahley Feb 7 Crazytown 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages