Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Look dont need any lectures, im gonna do what i do regardless. Where can i buy syringes without a perscription. I know krogers but are theyre any other pharmacies in town?
Yeah well

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

clean wrote:
Look dont need any lectures, im gonna do what i do regardless. Where can i buy syringes without a perscription. I know krogers but are theyre any other pharmacies in town?
Why should anyone help you? Damn junkie. Go f**kin ask the pharmacies YOURSELF.
jaded

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

You should be kicked in The a$&. Yuck! Shame on you!
Usuk

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

clean wrote:
Go f uck yourself. Start off with "look don't need any lectures"???? If you're going to be a dumbass junkie make a few calls and check yourself. You probably already get a government check to pay for your lazy ass.... We don't need to take care of you any more than that.
clean

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

actually dont get any government assistance. dont need it i work 60 hrs a week. so what was the point in your post r u really that miserable in your own life that u go to a forum that doesnt pertain to you to bash. didnt your momma ever teach ya if ya aint got nothin nice to say? maybe she was too busy with a needle and thats y ur sour?
Well

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

clean wrote:
actually dont get any government assistance. dont need it i work 60 hrs a week. so what was the point in your post r u really that miserable in your own life that u go to a forum that doesnt pertain to you to bash. didnt your momma ever teach ya if ya aint got nothin nice to say? maybe she was too busy with a needle and thats y ur sour?
What did you expect? No one is going to help a druggie, especially a needle junkie.
I hope they nail you and throw you in jail for 30 years. We don't need people on the roads.
Well

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you expect? No one is going to help a druggie, especially a needle junkie.
I hope they nail you and throw you in jail for 30 years. We don't need people on the roads.
Meant to say we don't need people LIKE YOU on the roads.
Matter of time before you seriously hurt or kill somebody.
F U C K U

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

clean wrote:
1) you posted on a public forum, I have the right to read and respond to any public forum I choose
2) speaking of lesson from one's mother- did yours never tell you not to do drugs?
3) your topic subject was listed as INSULIN needles- not I'm a dumbass junkie and need to know where to buy needles
clean

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

I support my habit, im not on the roads while high. So who is it hurting again?
I Say

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

clean wrote:
I support my habit, im not on the roads while high. So who is it hurting again?
Bull chit. Total lie that a heroin junkie never drives while high.
And no way can you work 60 hours a week and be shooting up.
I know - I shot up for 15 years, been clean for 20 now.
death

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Have you tried looking in any of the bio hazard bags in docs offices or the hospitals? You might find some in the trash can out at the health department, or maybe the the evidence room in the police station. Really hope I was able to help.
clean

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

who says my DOC is Heroin? Opiates are not my thing.
jaded

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Which leaves only a few other choices. Wake up! Idiot!!
clean

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

sooo now that the holier than thou 99% of the town has put in their 2 cents, does anyone have a productive answer to the question?
wondering

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

how come you dont want to get them at kroger/ any pharmacy sells them without an rx .you just have to sign a logbook.
jaded

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

wondering wrote:
how come you dont want to get them at kroger/ any pharmacy sells them without an rx .you just have to sign a logbook.
Because they are a junkie
help

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

clean wrote:
Your doctor should be able to assist with your needs.
the truth

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

You can buy syringes at most pharmacies. If you go to Louisville their health department will give them to you for dirty ones. Do what you do man and be safe.
Really

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Because someone gives a straight answer it is spam. Really the people who get on here and trash other people that they don't know for something that they do, maybe they should look at their self and ask themselves if they are really any better. You are not better than someone because they do drugs and you don't. Many succesful people have used drugs for recreational purposes. Go pop your xanax, pass out and wake up to the reality that your life sucks so bad that you have resulted to trrashing people on the internet.
Ummm

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
Because someone gives a straight answer it is spam. Really the people who get on here and trash other people that they don't know for something that they do, maybe they should look at their self and ask themselves if they are really any better. You are not better than someone because they do drugs and you don't. Many succesful people have used drugs for recreational purposes. Go pop your xanax, pass out and wake up to the reality that your life sucks so bad that you have resulted to trrashing people on the internet.
Pot calling the kettle black, eh? You're trashing whomever judged the post because you don't agree.
FYI that answer is not true.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Bardstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bardstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bardstown News, Events & Info