U R the Father

New Haven, KY

#44 Jan 24, 2012
Proud Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? YOU are going to judge ME? You don't know anything about me except what I choose to share on here. What a crock for you to point fingers and think "Well, MY low-life bitch of an ex won't take care of the kids we created together so every woman must be like that". I'm not going to sit here and let you degrade me because I step up and do what's right. A REAL man takes care of business. Yes, I wanted a family. What's wrong with that?
And if you are the earlier poster in this thread then evidently you have poor choices when it comes to finding a mate also. Don't throw stones at glass houses, and all that. His check doesn't go to paying my bills but then again, that's none of your business, is it? So jump on here and complain about the woman in your life all you like. Have a nice day and point your anger elsewhere.
I've never said a word refering to any complaints of any woman in my life, sounds like my posts must have hit too close to home for you , but thats not to hard to see, after all, you sound to fit the stereotype.
U R the Father

New Haven, KY

#45 Jan 24, 2012
me wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT'S YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION KNOPPE??? ARE U JUST BORN A DUMBASS???
Dude, write this woman a check. so she'll get off of it!
me

Bardstown, KY

#47 Jan 24, 2012
PAY UR CHILD SUPPORT KNOPPE!!! DON'T MAKE ME COME FIND YOUR STINKIN ASS!!!!!!!!!!
I hear that

Bardstown, KY

#48 Jan 25, 2012
U R the Father wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, write this woman a check. so she'll get off of it!
SERIOUSLY!!! Does she think by putting his name on topix 100 times he'll be so embarrassed he'll pay up? Get real lady, you sound like a parrott!!

Since: Mar 09

Shangri-La

#49 Jan 25, 2012
If I was this Knoppe guy I'd maybe look into filing harassment & slander charges.
Women aswell

London, KY

#50 Jan 25, 2012
sounds like a girl named cecilia vicenico
not

Bardstown, KY

#51 Jan 25, 2012
U R the Father wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, write this woman a check. so she'll get off of it!
It`s not your baby.
me

Bardstown, KY

#52 Jan 25, 2012
-Twizted- wrote:
If I was this Knoppe guy I'd maybe look into filing harassment & slander charges.
hey dumbass... Slander means spoken, libel means written... So since I wrote that david Knoppe is a dumbass who needs to pay for his two beautiful children his ex wife is raising, I assume you must mean he should sue for libel...bein's I WROTE IT ON TOPIX!!! But the catch, and this is particularly why I'm saying you are the dumbass, is that what I'm saying or writing would have to b false for it to be either libelous or slander. Since stupidfuck is SOO far back on how much he actually owes ... Any judge would laugh at you for even suggesting that what I have said is even remotely false. You therefore can join DUMBASS DAVID KNOPPE PAY YOUR CHILDSUPPORT YOU STUPID FUCK!!!!!!!!!!FUCKS!!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 09

Shangri-La

#53 Jan 25, 2012
me wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dumbass... Slander means spoken, libel means written... So since I wrote that david Knoppe is a dumbass who needs to pay for his two beautiful children his ex wife is raising, I assume you must mean he should sue for libel...bein's I WROTE IT ON TOPIX!!! But the catch, and this is particularly why I'm saying you are the dumbass, is that what I'm saying or writing would have to b false for it to be either libelous or slander. Since stupidfuck is SOO far back on how much he actually owes ... Any judge would laugh at you for even suggesting that what I have said is even remotely false. You therefore can join DUMBASS DAVID KNOPPE PAY YOUR CHILDSUPPORT YOU STUPID FUCK!!!!!!!!!!FUCKS!!!!!!!!
Trust me, If he was to contact a attorney about this issue, you would fail miserably! I know for a fact seeing how I've already had a few in court for slander. Read the paper once and a while, you'll see quite a few charged with slander. ;)

Keep pushing this & you'll see your name in there as well.

Enjoy that buttercup.
possum guts

Falls Of Rough, KY

#54 Jan 26, 2012
I've been taking care of another mans kid for a year. He doesn't give anything for his kid. He whines to see the kid and when it comes down to it...he never shows. Everyone thinks he's a great guy but I have to explain to this child why you never show up. At least they have me around.
wake up call

Bardstown, KY

#55 Jan 29, 2012
U R the Father wrote:
The tables have turned . I know just as many deadbeat moms as Dads or at least mothers that veiw there children as just a Check and who are more concerned with their drama or partying rather than their children seeing their Dad even though they are supported by their father.
I'm with U on that the drama mama is what the children get caught up in.The mama keeps getting new men in ther childrens life.I would be ashamed to keep bringing new men around my child.Matter of fact i would not do it.And like most of them they have a new man that has five or six kids already to deal with.Let each father deal with his own and leave it at that.Remeber children don't forget all of those new faces.When they get grown it waggers on there mind.And men living in the house and not being married.I am sorry but i think it is wrong or must i say I don't believe in it.My daughter will never have to deal with that.When i go on a date i meet them but not around my children,I have moralsss!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Winnipeg, Canada

#56 Jul 5, 2012
Lady wrote:
I think a woman thats gonna give it up the frist time she goes out with a guy should take resposiblity and be on birth control. I know a guy that had a one nighter with a girl and then 16 yrs later, when the child turned 17 shes hitting him up for child support for a child he didn't even no he had (he lived in a different state. I think she didn't want to share custody or give visitation and thats why she waited so long. Reguardless, he has to pay child support on a child he didn't no about and was never given a chance to know.
So? Maybe Mr. Lazy and Stupid should have used birth control. Don't sympathize with him because he has a penis, honey.
Duuuuuh

Bardstown, KY

#57 Jul 5, 2012
sick of it wrote:
Sick and tired of these dead beat dad's that make a child and want nothing to do with it, then they turn around and get another girl pregnant....I wonder if he will leave that baby girl like he did his first born son
Keep your legs closed then bitches & quite trying to collect a check & don't forget about the Dead Beat Mommas either !
truth

United States

#58 Jul 5, 2012
Sadly enough, there are way too many dead beat parents out there. There are thousands of people in this world trying desperately to adopt a child. But these dead beat parents know how to screw the system. So they keep having children. Then they neglect them, and the system rewards them for it! We have a pathetic government. And until they change the system, nothing will ever change.
Truffe

United States

#59 Jul 6, 2012
-Twizted- wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me, If he was to contact a attorney about this issue, you would fail miserably! I know for a fact seeing how I've already had a few in court for slander. Read the paper once and a while, you'll see quite a few charged with slander. ;)

Keep pushing this & you'll see your name in there as well.

Enjoy that buttercup.
Well, somebody went back and pulled this thread out of the trash heap and threw it back on top... AMAZINGLY, DAVID (PUNK BITCH ASS WIFE BEATING RAPIST) still has not paid a dime towards the care of either of his beautiful children. He makes a mockery of our courts by basically saying " fux ALL uze bitches.... I ain't payin SHEEYIT!" .... David 'My Fat Pussy Stinks' Knopp -- a waste of oxygen and food stamps...PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!!!!
Just watch

Bardstown, KY

#60 Jul 7, 2012
sick and tired wrote:
I think its rediculous when neither one of the parents give a damn about the child that they laid down together and created. How heartless could you be to just sign your rights over of a precious little baby boy or girl?????
I think what is so funny is when a mother wants another man to be the baby's daddy.It will not happen just wait till the child gets grown.I can't wait.There will be a loney old mama.Children listen to alot of bull.But when they get grown it will all come out how many hang out dads that was at the house.
Yep

Bardstown, KY

#61 Jul 8, 2012
Theres a lot of them
libel

Bardstown, KY

#62 Jul 8, 2012
ppl are retarded with this libel definition, libel does not have to be a false statement. All it has to be is a statment written to knowingly damage a persons character.
shortbusriderzrk ool

Bardstown, KY

#63 Jul 8, 2012
libel wrote:
ppl are retarded with this libel definition, libel does not have to be a false statement. All it has to be is a statment written to knowingly damage a persons character.
libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. This can be also any disparaging statement made by one person about another, which is communicated or published, whether true or false, depending on legal state. In Common Law it is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).[1]
Truth_is

United States

#64 Jul 11, 2012
mother bff wrote:
<quoted text> my best friend cassie has a son with a dead beat name [CHRISTOPHER ANTHONY EDWARD JONES] she has done everthing she can tomake that pice of sh*t pay for his so but he want but now she has a new man in her life name sean and he takes care of her son charles like he is his own son and charles call him daddy sean its sad it takes a new man to help he take care of that sweet little boy
I hate to tell u but cassie should be the one paying him child support... He has there son 90 percent of the time... And takes dam good care of him... Cassie never wants him and when he does go home with her its for maybe a day and hes back with chris...get ur facts straight...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bartons 24 min Protest 5
Cheryl Hamilton 57 min friendoftheWHOLEf... 3
jan hunter (May '12) 1 hr Ton 14
Article coming out Tim Hutchins being sued by t... 2 hr Kentucky Standard 1
Peter Trzop will be the next County Judge Execu... 2 hr f you 94
New Mexican restaurant 10 hr ShannonS 11
Nelson Co Police frequency 11 hr awareness 5
Bardstown Dating
Find my Match

Bardstown Jobs