#21 Jan 3, 2013
aka wrote:
damn, HIV and Hepatitis is really going to spread around bardstown now
Yuppz
lauw

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Jan 3, 2013
Joey wrote:
When I open back up, those of you who got tattoo from Creative Design I told you touch ups are for life free and they will continue to be that way. Thank you.
If you knew how to do it right the first time they won't need touch up lmao. Topix advert can be dangerous expesially with a mouth like that.
steve

Upton, KY

#23 Jan 5, 2013
lauw wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew how to do it right the first time they won't need touch up lmao. Topix advert can be dangerous expesially with a youmouth like that.
you dont know what in the hell your talking about all ink fades a little and needs retouched I saw him do a couple tats ladt weekend at a buddies house and he is damn dood
aka

Bardstown, KY

#24 Jan 9, 2013
LIU wrote:
That's why they made Autoclave and single use needles.
yeah if the dumb ass knew what that was, or should I say would spend his hard earn money one one. come now, dawn soap and water can clean and save money for the thief, lol
Joey

Georgetown, KY

#25 Jan 10, 2013
I know who this is. Your Mama should have named you nothing, cause that's exactly what you are, NOTHING. We know who the thief is, now don't we? Learn how to tattoo. And stay hidden behind that computer.
back in the day

Campbellsville, KY

#26 Jan 10, 2013
I remember him passing all health department inspections, and even had letters from clients thanking the shop for great work and experiences..
concerned

Englewood, CO

#27 Jan 15, 2013
I dont know joey but have heard he is awesome. As for Leon Fogle wouldnt let him tat anything. Ive seen some of leons work and it sucks. unless of course you like the wrong dates put on your body.
his daugter

United States

#28 Jan 17, 2013
grow up.... get a life.. my dads done alit of tats on me that r veey good.. matbe if u wasnt an idiot and told him the wrong dates they wouldnt be wrong on u... have jus a lil bit of class.. and joey if u do open one up im first in line for a new tat.. im over due!!!
beth

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 Sep 21, 2013
joey nalley is awesome...especially between the sheets...
old school

Bardstown, KY

#30 Sep 21, 2013
concerned wrote:
I dont know joey but have heard he is awesome. As for Leon Fogle wouldnt let him tat anything. Ive seen some of leons work and it sucks. unless of course you like the wrong dates put on your body.
Saw you there, Leon is a good man, quit bad mouthing the guy!
kirsch

Louisville, KY

#31 Sep 25, 2013
known Joey for years, yea I put name up, aint scared like all u other punks. Got a tat from him last friday and got nothing but great comments from everyone who's seen it. I watched while he opened up everything that was touching my skin, all new in package stuff, why dont all u haters just come on up to his shop and run yo mouth, he aint hard to find
ss camaro

Bardstown, KY

#32 Sep 26, 2013
Hell yeah hes been open and ive seen first habd what hes done since he opened bad asss tats. His shop is as cleab as they come too. Everyone should check him out its worth it
just me

Elizabethtown, KY

#33 Sep 29, 2013
So where is his shop?
Kara

New Haven, KY

#34 Oct 3, 2013
Our shop is called Creative Design Tattoo and Its on Bloomfield Road right next to Bo's Smoke Shop. We are open 7 days a week and we do tattoos and piercings. We also have a female piercer. Love us or hate us we are here to stay so get used to it all you haters!
Tink

Elizabethtown, KY

#35 Oct 4, 2013
Can I come and get my apple shaped buttocks tatted up? I want a big target tattooed across them. I've got cash.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#36 Oct 4, 2013
OH JOY wrote:
What we need in this pretty town another tat shop.
Yes, I just can't wait to see another white trash magnet go up in my home town. It's the measure of this town's rapid decline; tattoo shops, consignment shops, yet more hair shops run by dead-end flunkies, nothing but dirty, fast food chains, the list is getting long. This is what eventually happens when you allow 1/2 the town to be covered up with Section 8 housing projects. We've traded Bardstown for what some call "Careytown". I just call it Sheeptown 2. White trash as far as the eye can see. The jail stays full and there's not an ounce of class or intelligence to be found.
Your Home Town

Louisville, KY

#37 Oct 4, 2013
Lowen B Holde wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I just can't wait to see another white trash magnet go up in my home town. It's the measure of this town's rapid decline; tattoo shops, consignment shops, yet more hair shops run by dead-end flunkies, nothing but dirty, fast food chains, the list is getting long. This is what eventually happens when you allow 1/2 the town to be covered up with Section 8 housing projects. We've traded Bardstown for what some call "Careytown". I just call it Sheeptown 2. White trash as far as the eye can see. The jail stays full and there's not an ounce of class or intelligence to be found.
Where do you live?

Location hidden

#38 Oct 5, 2013
Your Home Town wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you live?
Careytown

Location hidden

#39 Oct 5, 2013
concerned wrote:
I don't like dates or anything else stitched on to my body. It's disgusting and the results are ugly and tasteless. Get an education instead to do something with your life besides spending all your money on defiling your body.

Location hidden

#40 Oct 5, 2013
Kara wrote:
Our shop is called Creative Design Tattoo and Its on Bloomfield Road right next to Bo's Smoke Shop. We are open 7 days a week and we do tattoos and piercings. We also have a female piercer. Love us or hate us we are here to stay so get used to it all you haters!
If that's the choice you offer, then, I choose to hate you dirt bag hustler. Go back to Sheeptown where you belong and take your white trash fans with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missing pittbull puppy 23 min Angie 39
a change in job/career 4 hr needing help 5
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bardstown, KY (Jul '10) 6 hr Yes 129
Flag 6 hr Yes 15
county police Mon disgusted 1
Fireworks Sun Boom 2
Bardstown Music Thread (May '12) Jun 26 Musikologist 18
More from around the web

Bardstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE