Moving

Green Bay, WI

#1 Oct 29, 2009
We are moving to the area next year. I was just wondering if Thompson Wally was a decent place place to rent an apartment from?
yes

Memphis, TN

#2 Oct 30, 2009
he is a good honest renter. I rented an apartment from him a few years back. he is very fair and will help you out nay way he can.

Since: Dec 08

Bardstown

#3 Oct 30, 2009
he is great, rented from him before.
LawSuit

Shelbiana, KY

#4 Oct 30, 2009
Moving wrote:
We are moving to the area next year. I was just wondering if Thompson Wally was a decent place place to rent an apartment from?
He would be great if your a great renter. But....Piss him off and see what happens.
badrenter

Sellersburg, IN

#5 Oct 30, 2009
So, if you're not a great renter, then does mean you don't pay your rent on a timely manner, don't take of the property, etc. Don't blame him for being pissed if that is it.
LawSuit

Shelbiana, KY

#6 Oct 30, 2009
badrenter wrote:
So, if you're not a great renter, then does mean you don't pay your rent on a timely manner, don't take of the property, etc. Don't blame him for being pissed if that is it.
YES, You got it.
moving

Green Bay, WI

#7 Oct 30, 2009
Is it a nice quiet place or is it loud and not keep up? just wondering. Im coming from Michigan and need to know this type of info. Thank you.
CLASS OF 77

Louisville, KY

#8 Oct 30, 2009
Thompson Wally isn't a place. Wally Thompson is a person who owns several rental properties. They are all in A-1 condition and he expects them to stay so. As long as you take care of his property, as with any decent landlord, he's fine.

I'd kick someone out too if they mistreated my property. You want a dump-find a slumlord. You want a house to make into a home, find a landlord.
LawSuit

Shelbiana, KY

#9 Oct 30, 2009
moving wrote:
Is it a nice quiet place or is it loud and not keep up? just wondering. Im coming from Michigan and need to know this type of info. Thank you.
I know his is TOP of the line! Don't try to screaw over him and everything will be fine! He is a good person trying to make a living and he has.
Hey

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Oct 30, 2009
Isn't he a part owner of the Stephen Foster restaurant.
Hey

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Oct 30, 2009
Best place in town to eat.
Observer

Bardstown, KY

#12 Aug 21, 2011
Wally Thompson is the best landlord in Nelson County. He is fair, honest and if there is a problem, is is on it. He has a full-time maintenance man. He also sprays for bugs and changes the furnace filters in his rental units. I would highly recommend him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott Mammy's 26 min Tough Guy 8
walmart open 48 min curious 1
lies 9 hr cocaine cedric 1
who do you call to get a mexican deported? (Jul '10) 16 hr Real deal 71
Mammy's Closing ? 18 hr Tough Guy 9
tip your drivers on pizza orders. Wed agree 2
Telling people I'm gone to give them these and ... Wed cocaine cedric 1
Bardstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bardstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bardstown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bardstown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"