First Prev
of 2
Next Last
looking for a good job

United States

#1 Jul 13, 2009
Lindco is hiring. Does anybody know anything about them, are they good to work for?
jay0957

Bardstown, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2009
were are thay at
looking for a good job

United States

#3 Jul 13, 2009
jay0957 wrote:
were are thay at
its in the paper
Bardstownconlen

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2009
I was wondering the same thing. I can't find any ifo on the internet explaining the company. Any info would greatly help.
just wondering

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2009
Bardstownconlen wrote:
I was wondering the same thing. I can't find any ifo on the internet explaining the company. Any info would greatly help.
I went for my interview. The job is selling Kirby's. You must be available 9am-9pm mon-sat. She said if I was hired I would be paid $400 a week plus commision. I am not sure if that means wether I sell any Kirby's or not, I will be paid the $400. The ad was in the paper again today, if you call it they schedule you for an interview, when you get there, you fill out an application, then sit for a while and then go back for your interview. Its pretty simple. She explains everything and asks if you have any questions. Of course I could not think of any while I was there. I guess its worth checking out. But its not for me.
Bardstownconlen

United States

#6 Jul 15, 2009
NO THANKS!!!! That ad is wolf in sheeps clothing.
farealtho

Bardstown, KY

#7 Jul 15, 2009
Hell Naw they say all that shyt to get you there!lmao I went up there yesterday! Waste of time They want you to sell got damn vacume cleaners! Kirby vacume cleaners!!! lol..
tyga

Louisville, KY

#8 Jul 18, 2012
i worked there for a day and they basically sell you a dream you get paid bi-weekly 1000 BUT you have to pass out fliers which isn't bad but they tell you that they set appointments with people and you go out and show them this vaccum cleaner which is an excellent vaccum and they set customers up into thinking that they're getting a free carpet cleaning and they dont give you a wall-to-wall cleaning besides they cost 2,495 dollars...in this econmoy WHO IS GONNA BUY THAT? then they harrass the people when they say that not gonna buy it...oh yeah did i mention the fucking sun was out 104 degrees fuck that NOT WORTH IT!! A friend of mines jumpped on the bus and went home, so you tell me?
shy1

Jeffersonville, IN

#9 Aug 9, 2012
Thanks everybody! I'll not go back for that second interview tomorrow after all.
Long time ago

Bardstown, KY

#10 Aug 9, 2012
Well,
Nothing is easy. I sold kirby Vacuum cleaners when I was in college. I made really good money, and it is easy. If you have selling skills, then you wont have any trouble. Everybody is always negative about everything. If you ain't got a job, give it a try....
Kirby makes a great machine, and honestly people buy shit all the time that they can not afford...
DJ Nightrave

Florence, KY

#11 Aug 13, 2012
I am supposed to go in tomorrow, not anymore...i drove by there and i saw them standing out front smoking what i swear to god was pot
Marcus

Columbus, OH

#12 Aug 23, 2012
Kinda sounds like this company called vector
Kia

United States

#13 Nov 28, 2012
Omg I'm here now and I think it is like the company Vector! I think I'm leaving...I wasted my time.
boochie

Crete, IL

#14 Dec 13, 2012
I thinks its ah scam we didn't even get w2 forms
james

United States

#15 Dec 26, 2012
I worked there ya they are crooks dont trust the bosses husband or wife they need to be shut down. Damn dead beats
james

United States

#16 Dec 28, 2012
Oh plus the 400 week is bullsht also I seen people work 80 hrs. And get NO pay, there is to much BS about that so called company to even list. Its just big SCAM. Scott and Lisa R dam CROOKS
Amber

El Monte, CA

#18 Mar 1, 2013
This is a joke and waste of your time . Hours are from 9am to 9pm Monday - Saturday and its going door to door selling 2500 .00 vacuum .. Its 2013 people losing there jobs and homes . What the hell .. its sounds good but its not
Fast Freddie

Louisville, KY

#19 Mar 13, 2013
You know what I think is funny... I called on the phone asking them what kind of job it was and they wouldnt even tell me over the phone then I got there for my so called first interview and they still didnt tell me what I was supposed to be doing. Had me fill out and application and background consent form. I even admitted to having 13 felony convictions on my record and he still wanted to hire me.... lmao wtf they are a joke for real!! Big time scam! And Ive heard of many people never getting paid. If I knew what it was before I went up there I would have never gone. I guess thats why theyre so secretive. LOL
Charles

Louisville, KY

#20 Apr 10, 2013
I'm thinking the same thing. I don't think that ill go back tomorrow.
Nycki

Shelbyville, KY

#21 May 1, 2013
Good to know all this, thank you, I won't be going back this evening

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cost Cutter Closed? Need new salon? 7 hr customer 7
you care about rep but your a five dollar wh*re 15 hr ANGRY MAN my rap ... 3
American Legion Post 42 doing awesome 20 hr New kid 1
tornado? Sun info 1
Thieves and burglaries in nelson county Sat Mcgruff the crime... 9
Guys in Bardstown. Sat Ash 13
How much do you make waiting tables Sat it is what it is 3
More from around the web

Bardstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE