bardstown or new haven.

Posted in the Bardstown Forum

Moving in

Moreno Valley, CA

#1 Jan 5, 2013
bardstown or new haven. Which is best place to live? Why?
PAPA BEAR

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jan 5, 2013
New haven its a smaller town theres a grocrey store (IGA) a gas station the rail road musium theres a ball park to play at and a public pool new haven school is a nice school i went there and my little bro and sis go there
PAPA BEAR

Syracuse, NY

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Bardstown is bigger theres alot there but honestly to me its to big really i guess it depends on what u like bardstown has resturants walmart savealot kroger stuff like that im a small town boy so i would prefer out more n the woods
Moving in

Moreno Valley, CA

#4 Jan 5, 2013
PAPA BEAR wrote:
Bardstown is bigger theres alot there but honestly to me its to big really i guess it depends on what u like bardstown has resturants walmart savealot kroger stuff like that im a small town boy so i would prefer out more n the woods
thanks for your input. We are moving from far away, and am interested in a house in New Haven, that we saw on the internet. the more feedback I get, the better. We visited Bardstown last year, but missed checking out New haven. We are heading back for another visit this spring. Again, thanks so much for the information.
suuuuuWeeeeeee!

Bardstown, KY

#5 Jan 6, 2013
robin is a fat rat lewis
what

Bardstown, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Stay away from New Haven
Moving in

Moreno Valley, CA

#7 Jan 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="suuuuuWeeeeeee! "]robin is a fat rat lewis [/QUOTE]
what?
whatever

Duluth, GA

#8 Jan 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="suuuuuWeeeeeee! "]robin is a fat rat lewis[/QUOTE]
Dumbass
you choose

Bardstown, KY

#9 Jan 6, 2013
run from both
I know

Flemingsburg, KY

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Moving in wrote:
bardstown or new haven. Which is best place to live? Why?
Neither.
If you are not born and raised in Nelson County,
these small town folks will be afeared of you....
small town minds....beautiful settings...BTW...
the website peopleofwalmart, with the photos THAT IS the
Bardstown Walmart!
Somebody cares

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Yea looks like attitudes
Why

Georgetown, KY

#13 Jan 6, 2013
Where is the house in New Haven? There are some places they call New Haven that arent really New Haven and arent anythink like living in the city limits. If it is in Melody Lake rethink it. You dont really want to live there.
debra

Bardstown, KY

#14 Jan 6, 2013
PAPA BEAR wrote:
New haven its a smaller town theres a grocrey store (IGA) a gas station the rail road musium theres a ball park to play at and a public pool new haven school is a nice school i went there and my little bro and sis go there
New haven is a very nice places to live people are friendly and would help you in any way they can.They have all it take except few jobs it is about like bardstown when it comes to jobs!
PAPA BEAR

Syracuse, NY

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Howardstown is a good place to live to if u like small places n the country i live n howardstown and love it ive lived there my whole live its only 9 miles south of new haven new haven and howardstown r good places to live like Why said if its n or around melody lake stay away from it
Moving in

Moreno Valley, CA

#16 Jan 6, 2013
thank you all so very much!(especially those that stayed on topic :)) Your feedback has helped a lot.
PAPA BEAR

Syracuse, NY

#17 Jan 8, 2013
Your welcome if u need to no anything just ask and ill help u out
Moving in

Moreno Valley, CA

#18 Jan 9, 2013
PAPA BEAR wrote:
Your welcome if u need to no anything just ask and ill help u out
I will keep that in mind, thanks again!
Taxes

Louisville, KY

#19 Jan 9, 2013
Moving in wrote:
thank you all so very much!(especially those that stayed on topic :)) Your feedback has helped a lot.
If you want to avoid higher property taxes, settle for New Haven. If you live in Bardstown itself, you will pay a lot more in taxes.
I know it all

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Jan 9, 2013
Taxes are a way of life! How do you think America pays its bills!
Why

Georgetown, KY

#21 Jan 10, 2013
Doesnt Nelson County set the rate of the property taxes? I think New Haven has some of its own city taxes..but they havent been raised much for a few years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook hatching, wiretapping 44 min someone 2
Bank robberies 9 hr Hmmmm 10
Todd Stone and Lisa wigington 13 hr Jockey 1
Bill mcdaniel 16 hr Looking 1
when is the Nelson county schools prom? 23 hr just wondering 1
good roads to ride bikes? Fri Patty Whack 3
meaghan cissell (Jan '09) Fri just curious 4
More from around the web

Bardstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE