she's married.
BTOWN GIRL

Bardstown, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2009
Yeah,she cheats too!
Joe

Bardstown, KY

#4 Jan 8, 2009
I know her she sucks a mean one but boy she stinks!
Cookie

Bardstown, KY

#5 Jan 8, 2009
Shes a back stabbing witch that runs her mouth about everyone including her own family
Cookie

Bardstown, KY

#6 Jan 8, 2009
I know she sure has stirred up things with a few people at American Greeetings starting a bunch of crap.
Fastone

Bardstown, KY

#7 Jan 9, 2009
yeah and she dont even work there thats messed up i dont know to many people who like her
haha

Redmond, WA

#8 Jan 9, 2009
people-- the same person sent all of these threads except one. how pathetic. hey girl if you don't like her cool. post a thread and wait to see if you get any bites. please don't post and keep changing your name. thats obvious and retarded.
prttyppl

Norway

#9 Jan 9, 2009
i am gay
prettyppl

Norway

#10 Jan 9, 2009
sorry wrong topic but i am gay
me too

Bardstown, KY

#11 Jan 9, 2009
me too
Fastone

Bardstown, KY

#12 Jan 9, 2009
haha wrote:
people-- the same person sent all of these threads except one. how pathetic. hey girl if you don't like her cool. post a thread and wait to see if you get any bites. please don't post and keep changing your name. thats obvious and retarded.
whatever haha if you dont like it post your comment somewhere else this is public website and did it ever occur to you that several people might use the same computer
haha

Redmond, WA

#13 Jan 10, 2009
oh please,you tried to make it look as if a lot of people agree with you and make her look bad. i can post a thread if i like. the only thing diffrent is i don't continue to change my name to to juice it up. oh and something else, i don't mention names and fight my battles on a key board because i am to cowardly to confront the person who pisses me off. i simply state my position. she is a good person. you are a coward and jealous. she must be doin something right to have a hater like you. there you go. now you can reply back at me and leave her alone.
Fastone

Bardstown, KY

#14 Jan 11, 2009
haha wrote:
oh please,you tried to make it look as if a lot of people agree with you and make her look bad. i can post a thread if i like. the only thing diffrent is i don't continue to change my name to to juice it up. oh and something else, i don't mention names and fight my battles on a key board because i am to cowardly to confront the person who pisses me off. i simply state my position. she is a good person. you are a coward and jealous. she must be doin something right to have a hater like you. there you go. now you can reply back at me and leave her alone.
What about you?I dont see you coming out with your real name! You cant really know her all that well because 9 out of 10 people really know what shes all about and there is definitely nothing for me to be jealous about,I dont what your problem is I think you must like to start stuff because your name is posted with smartass remarks almost on every page so go mess with some more people.Oh,by the way I do have alot of friends who use my computer for the same reason everyone else is on here.Ha!Ha! to you!!!!!!!!!!
haha

Redmond, WA

#15 Jan 12, 2009
9 out of 10 people huh. looks like you and you and another. i am not anywere on this site making rude or crude comments about people. if you must know haha came from looking at your posts under diffrent names and same location. i must have hit a nerve with you. and i guess i am that 10th person who thinks she is just fine. the only reason you had a started a post was to make her look bad. tell her how you feel girl.call her on the phone and keep changing your name so it gives the impression of multiple people. if i did have rude things to say to someone i would not choose this forum to do it. i believe what comes around goes around. i don't want my name shining like a becon up there for people who really don't know me to pick apart. you aka fastone,prttyppl,prettyppl,and me too. elisha, some people will do anything to distroy someone. the joke will be on her (them?).keep doing what you doing it is obviously working. you got it right when the haters came out to play. now as i said before, feast on me. keep talking to me. i find your childish behavior funny as hell. i can take you comments. i welcome them.
moved on

Bardstown, KY

#16 Jan 12, 2009
First of all, KIM. GET A F**KING LIFE. Bet you for real won't go to her face and say this shit!!!! She has changed alot and I know for a fact she doesn't cheat, and she stopped wasting her time talking bout stupid f**ks like you a long time ago, when she got married and had 2 kids. Why can't you move on, i mean how long has it been now? Your son is not craig's, get over it, he don't want you and she don't want no beef with you so MOVE THE F**K ON!!!!!!! End of story.
moved on

Bardstown, KY

#17 Jan 12, 2009
Thank you haha, who ever you r.
moved on

Bardstown, KY

#18 Jan 12, 2009
And just to shed a little light on the situation, go look under photos in bardstown, ky.
BTOWN GIRL

Bardstown, KY

#19 Jan 12, 2009
moved on wrote:
And just to shed a little light on the situation, go look under photos in bardstown, ky.
Hey Angela ,Kim didnt start this stuff so you might want to ask your sister who else she has pissed off and backstabbed yeah ha ha is right what comes around goes around karma is a b**ch baby run your mouth somemore elisha i got more dirt on you than youll ever know as soon as you get yours and you will i promise i will come and show you who i am and the puzzle pieces will finally fit i just love making you wonder who else could hate you so much besides kim think long and hard and maybe you will figure it out
angela

Bardstown, KY

#20 Jan 12, 2009
Yall need to leave me out of this shit, I just get on here for shits and giggles, I have better things to do with my time than to worry about yall. Don't know why people want to post stuff on here, what does it proof anyways?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black bitches in bardstown (Jun '10) 1 hr Yeah 72
Guys in Bardstown. (Jan '15) 1 hr Yeah 16
Woman's job is in the kitchen 4 hr thetruth 4
jim mattingly 5 hr one who knows 1
Mikeala Hutchins or Cornish 9 hr Mark 1
Pie Doh (Jan '15) 11 hr Awesome 26
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bardstown, KY (Jul '10) Wed George L Rockwell 196
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages