First Prev
of 3
Next Last
movie goer
#1 Aug 17, 2012
Anybody else excited about watching the movie 2016? I for one will be there.
nikonfan

United States

#2 Aug 17, 2012
Definitely going!!!!! Can't wait!!!
hmm

United States

#3 Aug 18, 2012
Never heard of it.
Help Plz

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2012
What's the movie about?
movie goer

Bardstown, KY

#5 Aug 19, 2012
It's about our president. It is supposed to help us better understand where he is coming from with his policies and personal beliefs about America. That's what I was told anyway.
ez now

Bardstown, KY

#6 Aug 24, 2012
its bad enough to see him on TV...why in the hell would pay money at the theater to see that clown?
Bak13

United States

#7 Aug 24, 2012
Just saw the movie, very eye opening.
Richard

Lebanon, KY

#8 Aug 25, 2012
Bak13 wrote:
Just saw the movie, very eye opening.
So, what did you learn from this?
Proud American

Bardstown, KY

#9 Aug 25, 2012
Movie is a must see. "Like him or hate him you need to know about Obama"
Richard

Richmond, KY

#10 Aug 25, 2012
www.blareshare----------The Deep Irony in 2016 Movie about Obama: You Don’t Even Know Him--What’s striking, however, is the amazing amount of irony in the face of the 2012 presidential election. Take the title of this so called “movie”,“Obama’s America: 2016. Love Him. Hate Him. You Don’t Even Know Him” Is that about Obama or Mitt Romney?

This movie is basically a long-format political commercial to help Mitt Romney and the Republican Party win the 2012 election. My thought shifts to Mitt Romney….Mitt Romney’s America: 2016. Love Him. Hate Him. You Don’t Even Know Him.

THAT is actually a scarier movie title than the original put forth by a man who got his start in politics in the Reagan administration and now calls himself an author and movie maker. That’s a movie I would like to see get made. America knows much, much less about Mitt Romney than it does about Barack Obama.“You Don’t Even Know Him” is far more true about the republican nominee for President, Mitt Romney. He has made it that way. When anyone goes back to look at his career, his stance on issues vacillates… on nearly every single issue that has ever confronted an elected public servant. Once he claimed to be to the left of Kennedy! Now he says he’s “Severely Conservative.” At this point it’s as though he deliberately tries to confuse everyone so that no one knows for what he actually stands. He stays miles away from his own religion, even.

Mitt Romney: Love Him. Hate Him. You Don’t Even Know Him.” No truer a statement has ever been made. This movie about President Obama, while trying to scare Americans about him has inadvertently stumbled upon a deep truth about Mitt Romney: we have no frigging clue who he is, what he stands for, or what he believes (other than that paying 13% on taxes is somehow a GOOD thing, while the rest of us pay double that).

This movie about Obama is trying to instill (once again) a feeling of distrust about the President… without realizing that it ends up begging the question about the Republican challenger: do YOU trust Mitt Romney? Do you believe what he says? Does HE believe what he says? What would American look like in 2016 if Mitt Romney won the presidential election?

Mitt Romney: You don’t even know him. NO ONE knows him.

WHO EXACTLY IS MITT ROMNEY -THIS IS WHAT IS TRUELY SCARY. THIS IS WHAT THREATENS AMERICA.
my 2 cents

United States

#11 Aug 25, 2012
I know just enough about to believe Mitt Romney is the lesser of 2 evils.
Matter

Bardstown, KY

#12 Aug 25, 2012
Richard, don't worry Romney will not be elected. When push comes to shove people Know what they are getting with Obama. Romney is not cut out to be the leader of the free world.
Voter

United States

#13 Aug 25, 2012
Matter wrote:
Richard, don't worry Romney will not be elected. When push comes to shove people Know what they are getting with Obama. Romney is not cut out to be the leader of the free world.
Right-- Romney know how to run a successful business and balance a checkbook. Definitely NOT what America needs! >GIANT eye roll<
obama is anti christ

Newburgh, IN

#14 Aug 26, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Right-- Romney know how to run a successful business and balance a checkbook. Definitely NOT what America needs! >GIANT eye roll<
Democrats don't usually know how to balance a checkbook because they don't need one to balance their monthly foodstamp card and public housing bill, they need to get a job, theres work put there, go to work bums, and quit letting republicans raise you and your kids
Mann

Nerinx, KY

#15 Aug 26, 2012
obama is anti christ wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats don't usually know how to balance a checkbook because they don't need one to balance their monthly foodstamp card and public housing bill, they need to get a job, theres work put there, go to work bums, and quit letting republicans raise you and your kids
Ah, here we go. The same old tired rhetoric coming from a right-winger who has been brainwashed to think that only Republicans work and only Democrats get foodstamps. Bet you buddy if your ass is on the line and your family is hungry, you'd be the first in line at the local foodstamp office to get assistance. Pious,pompous ass. And by the way, the war criminal Bush is the anti-Christ. Dont you forget that.
Mann

Nerinx, KY

#16 Aug 26, 2012
And how do I know that you will, when the time comes, be standing in front of me standing sheepishly with your hat in your hand asking for assistance?- Ive seen it and Im all the while smiling inside knowing all to well of your past history of you and your kind and the bigotry that you possess having to being humbled from your own ignorance. And I will do what is necessary to assist you not for you but for the sake of your family who should not have to bear the burden of your ignorance. And you know what - political affiliation is not ask!
movie goer

Bardstown, KY

#17 Aug 26, 2012
When I was younger, I was more liberal. As I got older and more mature my views shifted to more concervative.
I guess my point is that a person can change their political views, just as Mitt has.
I also think that we know alot more about Mitt Romney before this election than we did about Obama 4 years ago before that election!
maybe racist but

United States

#18 Aug 26, 2012
I don't think Obama would have been elected if he were white. I think people who have never voted came out to vote just because they were so excited about the possibility I'd having a black president.
Mitt the Flip

Nerinx, KY

#19 Aug 26, 2012
Think you know Mitt from now to a couple years back? Check it out!Here are Romney's ratings:

On abortion -- Full Flop. From "I believe that abortion should be safe and legal in this country" to "I am firmly pro-life."

On signing a no-tax pledge -- Full Flop. As a gubernatorial candidate in Massachusetts, he refused to sign a pledge that he would not seek tax increases. As a presidential candidate, he signed it.

On support for Ronald Reagan's policies -- Full Flop. As a Senate candidate in Massachusetts, he distanced himself from Reagan. As a presidential candidate, he's embraced the Gipper.

On whether humans contribute to global warming -- Half Flip. He said be believed humans contribute to climate change, but then hedged.

On gun policy -- Half Flip. Romney’s downplayed his signing of an assault weapons ban as governor in 2004, but it’s not clear that his policies have shifted as much as his rhetoric has.

On the economic stimulus -- Half Flip. Romney supported having a stimulus, but criticized the specific program Obama and congressional Democrats enacted.

On the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP)-- No Flip. Romney’s view has been consistent -- TARP was necessary, but some of its operational aspects were bungled.

On support for gay marriage -- No Flip. Romney expressed some relatively liberal positions on gay rights while campaigning for senator in 1994, but he never went as far as backing same-sex marriage.

MITT CHANGES HIS POLITICAL VIEWS DEPENDING ON HOW IT WILL BENEFIT HIM AND HIS AGENDA.
geez

Nerinx, KY

#20 Aug 26, 2012
maybe racist but wrote:
I don't think Obama would have been elected if he were white. I think people who have never voted came out to vote just because they were so excited about the possibility I'd having a black president.
The people came out because they saw Bush, McConnell and the Republicans driving this country off a cliff. And they will come out again to vote to keep Romney in the Caymans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dumb blond at 62south 2 hr lucky 1
White car tinted on New Heaven Rd. with no head... 4 hr dyel 41
Emily 4 hr Beam 12
Corman Crossings Neighborhood (Feb '13) 5 hr Robert moore 44
Find the Dine 7 hr BeHind the BucKet 1
Bardstown cable modem junk? 11 hr problems 3
Greer got BUSTED (Aug '12) 11 hr Boy Wonder of Naz... 127
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages