Sweet some competition with keenes
Smells like

Bardstown, KY

#3 Jun 4, 2012
What location?
nikonfan

United States

#4 Jun 4, 2012
I am looking for a Saiga 12. Will you carry these types of guns?
Owner

United States

#5 Jun 4, 2012
Yes lots of stuff based off what people want. So the saiga 12 will be in stock along with hunting camping & lots of other things. The store will be in the Woodlawn or bottland area
Good

United States

#6 Jun 4, 2012
I'm glad to see Keenes get some competition. Patrick is an arrogant prick...
Nice try

Bardstown, KY

#7 Jun 4, 2012
Patrick has all the good lines sewn up. You probably should look into something else. Nobody has ever had a successful business in Woodlawn and very few in Botland. With Cabelas coming to Louisville I wouldn't count on competing with them on Hunting or camping supplies. It's obvious guns and hunting are your passions, but you won't have a price advantage on these guy's and thats what it will take no matter how you feel about Patrick! I love food also but I won't open a grocery store next to Kroger!
Owner

United States

#8 Jun 4, 2012
Actually I worked at a gun store as the manager for several years & I already have a shooting range on site and no hunting is not one of the main things I do im a comp shooter & the prices can be beat & I actually know Patrick very well have for a long time
what

Bardstown, KY

#9 Jun 4, 2012
What happen to Outback Gun on Boston road?
Owner

United States

#10 Jun 4, 2012
I think outback gun closed a few years ago. I would like peoples opinion before I open a store I already teach classes & fix guns on the side And yes there is going to be a Cabelas in louisville & there is a basspro in Indiana but why not have a more survival hunting shooting camping store here in town than just Keene's I know there will be negative posts on here but I want to try my best at helping people get the things & training they want & need.
this guy

United States

#11 Jun 4, 2012
I like the idea of another gun store I have a saiga shotgun and I love it it's just like an AK 47 comes apart same way and everything 15 round clip it's nice
Wondering

United States

#12 Jun 4, 2012
You need a drum mag for it
I know

Freeport, FL

#13 Jun 4, 2012
Think it would be great. Do you already have a location? I ask because I live in Woodlawn.
nope

Bardstown, KY

#14 Jun 4, 2012
You'll
NEVER be able to compete with keenes.
Meh

Bardstown, KY

#15 Jun 4, 2012
Owner wrote:
No not keens. I'm starting my own store So what are your thoughts
Don't need another one in Bardstown. Suggest Springfield, Mt Washington or E-town.
Owner

United States

#16 Jun 4, 2012
Yes have a location where I shoot at now & a building And for the other post I don't want to compete with Keene's and mt washington has a store there are some in etown and Springfield has one up the road and it dosent matter I'll probably never get started anyway for a few of you thanks for the support
a guy

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jun 5, 2012
I hope u do open it. I would love to c another gun store open up n b town. I wish u the best of luck and let's us no if u do open it
Owner

United States

#18 Jun 5, 2012
a guy wrote:
I hope u do open it. I would love to c another gun store open up n b town. I wish u the best of luck and let's us no if u do open it
. Thank you hopefully I can get the store open. That's one reason I'm on here talking about it. I would like peoples input on what they want in a store like this & it will be located outside city limits so thanks again

Since: Dec 08

Bardstown, KY

#19 Jun 5, 2012
I think it's a great idea, I have thought about this myself. If you repair guns, I guarantee you will get a lot of business because there's not many places here that I know of. Also having a shooting range would be awesome, think of all the people that live in sub-divisions that don't have the option to shoot whenever they want. If you did gun repair I would have a separate shop or building for it. I could even work for you.;)

As far as prices and competing with Keenes,how could anyone not compete with their prices. Make everything a dollar cheaper than what Keenes sells them for, and you could easily beat them.
this guy

United States

#20 Jun 6, 2012
Yeah. We need a good shooting range around here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal rogers (Oct '15) 1 hr Eggie 429
Mayor 1 hr Protection 10
Hardin co. task force 5 hr MIKE 25
Unemployment 22 hr Alien 3
150 quick stop Fri Protection 19
Mayor Heaton Fri I Spy 9
Met Fire trucks at 5:30 going out 31 Fri Cbg 1

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance