backwoods hillbillies
Trailer Trash

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
angie and scotty are trash. Scotty cheats on his best friend with his girlfriend and then Angie is cheating on Chad with his best friend. They are pathetic. Angie is a who*e and Scotty ought to be beaten with in a inch of his life for doing what he did to Marty. Marty stood beside him through all his health problems and all his drug abuse staying gone for days at a time and her not knowing if he was dead or alive and then through his cancer and how he repays her is by kicking her and his son out of there home to let some skank move in. Angie dont care who she hurts in the process of being a tramp and going after married men. Then she has the nerve to ask Marty if they could still be friends... this bitc* is crazy. But I think Marty is better off without him and she has found her a good guy and he is stuck with that FAT, CONTROLLING, FREAK.... I feel bad for her last boyfriend cause he thought she really loved him they need to put a warning out about her, she is a black widow, rumors are that she had him set up and run off the road. Someone (a man) told chads sister that a man in a red truck ran chad off the road. Now what a coincidence that Scotty drives a red truck and was seen down at her apartment all the time without Marty...Wonder if Scotty will come up in a ditch somewhere in a year like POOR CHAD DID??? SHE HAS NO SHAME
Who

Bardstown, KY

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Marty who? Chad who? Angie who? Scotty who?
WWWWV

Bardstown, KY

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Who wrote:
Marty who? Chad who? Angie who? Scotty who?
I don't know any of this drama, but they/you give real backwoods hillbillies a bad name.
WWWWV

Bardstown, KY

#4 Nov 9, 2012
a REAL backwoods hillbilly don't live in a trailer park lol
Sure dude

United States

#5 Nov 9, 2012
WWWWV wrote:
And it's sister/brother, not so and so's friend.
jesus

Lexington, KY

#6 Nov 9, 2012
The Hamilton's are some backwoods hillbillies. Especially Stephanie Hamilton Lol
Tomko

Bardstown, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2012
WWWWV wrote:
Exactly, we live out here in the woods! What's this thread about? LOL
as the stomach churns

Bardstown, KY

#8 Nov 16, 2012
another chapter in the continuation saga of "Smalltown Sexy" maybe ??
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Nov 16, 2012
as the stomach churns wrote:
another chapter in the continuation saga of "Smalltown Sexy" maybe ??
yeah, i hate DRAMA!! I stay at home!! in the woods!!
really

United States

#10 Nov 17, 2012
Gee....i wonder who started ANOTHER post about Angie???? Get a life and stop stalking Angie, KAYLA! Quit being a trouble maker and such a drama queen.
dumb dumb

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Nov 17, 2012
Angie and Kayla r fine now! They arnt close but they get along if they see one another !! Get ur facts straight low life
Shut up idiot

United States

#12 Nov 17, 2012
dumb dumb wrote:
Angie and Kayla r fine now! They arnt close but they get along if they see one another !! Get ur facts straight low life
apparently they are not fine because Kayla wont stop posting comments about her. So, who is the hillbilly trash now???
Jacob

Tucker, GA

#13 Nov 17, 2012
I am its me I'm the hillbilly trash I is sorry
true

Bardstown, KY

#14 Nov 18, 2012
Kayla is the biggest drama queen I know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cyndi Goode Newton 22 min Not AG 23
Jason martin 2 hr Jennifer martin 5
Dump dean and his gang 3 hr Member 5
Campaign ads 6 hr nick 8
Devin the Coach Yocum 7 hr Rubber Nipples 33
Amber Brasfield (Apr '13) 20 hr Hahaha 26
Houck and Rogers (Sep '17) 22 hr Huh 898

Bardstown Jobs

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages