Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

King Hammy wrote:
BMG sick wit it fa life. Aint nothin sexia than sweat glisnin on a mans crack. We about $ an sexi men. Sag all day ez access fa tha homies. Hamstas in da rears as well. Like it a not we takin ova, all the gheys baby. We keeps it dirty ina back seat multiple men al day ery day. We aint about drugs we about sweaty hugs. BMG al day ery day, my backdo always open so come on thu!!
Hahahahaha!! Lmfao foreal
one more round

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Wondering wrote:
Are the police working on it or is the Mayor tying their hands since several "gang members" are Sheckles' as well?
nothin at all there dumb a...es.....
one more round

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Brent the name wrote:
Brent is my name and what now btches come get me like i said I'm not worried about none of y'all lol. Y'all r weak to me and talk all u want to on here because none of y'all r man or woman enough to come and say it to me I'm sure most of y'all see me and ain't said sht cause y'all some scared btches... its cracker crumble time come get it
u think im scared ur crazy as hell..... one on one and one more round....
Kris Kringle

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Santy is watching you girlz...
l'il wanna-be gangstas gonna get yur bag of switches if'n y'allz ain't good l'il girlz..
evah bin in da slammer wit da big man pumpin yur back-muffin ?
itz commin.
jus u wait n c ..

fore warned .
69ers

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Bmg why are you all so lazy? Yes this is a question also why do you all wanna be thugs? That's a question also. Please answer
King Hammy

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Shit we aint lazy, we takin ova. Im tha leada and ill be in office this time nex yea. Plus we openin hotels and restuarants as well. BMG goes hard fa men. We aint about drugs we about hugs. (men only)
wfo

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

If ur going to city office u better learn how to spell. king hammy huh I heard they call you queen hamster. You might want to calm you'r little so called gang down before they end up the queens of the prison. They sure would learn how to cook then
lightning bolt

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

wfo wrote:
If ur going to city office u better learn how to spell. king hammy huh I heard they call you queen hamster. You might want to calm you'r little so called gang down before they end up the queens of the prison. They sure would learn how to cook then
hey buddy im pretty sure king hammy is not really the leader lol if you read it again im almost positive hes making fun of them. jus a heads up
69ers

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

If you don't work then yes is the answer to my queation-( your lazy) but its ok when your in jail that's going to be perfect for you. Bubba will give you a work out!!! Womeb beaters and stealing from old ppl and rapeing young girls won't sit lightly so get ready and enjoy the fun!!
BMG

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

If you hating on BMG you must be BROKE
cracker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

BMG wrote:
If you hating on BMG you must be BROKE
Riiiiiiiight- that's why. Keep telling yourself that!
King Hammy

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

BMG go hard al dey ery dey.
I For One

Maroa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

The "Blowing My Grandapa" gang. Wow, scary indeed. One on one, or two on one even, and you all run like little girls. If you can't group up on someone, you don't even flap your gums. Should be the Cowardly Lion Wannabe gang. Why don't you pull up your pants, so we don't have to see your dirty underwear you haven't washed in 3 weeks, get a belt (the long flat thing normal people put through the belt loops) and tighten it, start speaking Human, and try to become productive. Or, save us from your Ebonic mumbo jumbo and suck on the barrel of a pistol and pull the trigger.
King Hammy

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

u fa 1 , ill be da white off ya. who kez if i wann speak ebonix. im to hard to speak english. by the way if you a nice lookin male u can be in bmg al dey ery dey. pick up application at yo mamas house
I For One

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

King Hammy wrote:
u fa 1 , ill be da white off ya. who kez if i wann speak ebonix. im to hard to speak english. by the way if you a nice lookin male u can be in bmg al dey ery dey. pick up application at yo mamas house
I know you are not at my momma's house. You'd be dead if you were.
hmm

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

King Hammy wrote:
It must take a great deal of effort to talk so stupid. I don't think I have the ability, even if I try, to sound so ignorant.
cracker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

hmm wrote:
<quoted text>It must take a great deal of effort to talk so stupid. I don't think I have the ability, even if I try, to sound so ignorant.
I really do think it takes 'King Hammy' a lot to sound that ignorant-- if you go back and read some more of his/her posts you might see s/he seems to be saying a lot of satirical stuff about BMG
gfid

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

jess wrote:
<quoted text> if you 51 and trying to be a gangbanger id say its time to hang it up gramps!! good grief, not the brightest crayon in the box are ya? lOL
plenty of cbm left and plenty of us left what makes you punks think you can mess with the public.
gfid

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

one more round wrote:
<quoted text>nothin at all there dumb a...es.....
bmg wear n they pant's down letting the world know there available for a ass pounding on the outside and inside

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min DITCH MITCH 151,034
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min 5utu 1,093
tessa shouse 14 min hmm 5
Grimes is Wrong for Kentucky! 27 min kochbro 41
Compact Fluroescent Light Bulbs 2 hr Claudius 6
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 7 hr yourmommm 1,048
Nice gay Bar (Aug '09) 10 hr Hugh 87
•••
•••
•••

Bardstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000