playgirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Nov 30, 2012
cbm wrote:
<quoted text> ism a paren I'm 51 what a dumb a$$ you are
Any kind of violence and crime is STUPID!! only for jail bait, they have no sense anyway. I don't have the time of day for people that commit crime!!
BMG

Bardstown, KY

#25 Nov 30, 2012
cbm wrote:
aint gonna be no meeting. like i said we will find you. starting with that smartass lil bitch brant. do yall the same way we do your type that wonder too far out this way. look what happened a few weeks ago at the bar.your next
dont bitch up now tell me ur name
True

Bardstown, KY

#27 Nov 30, 2012
BMG wrote:
<quoted text>dont bitch up now tell me ur name
Yo momma
captain

Tucker, GA

#28 Nov 30, 2012
I lived in Bardstown my while life. Except the si. years I spent in the marines and four I spent in the united states army. And this I can tell u to be fact. The only thing these kids want is to be noticed. To act cool or bad in front of their friends. They have no clue what life is really all about. When it comes to the point where they have to man up or shut up they will shut up. Do not give them the recognition they strongly strive for. They will fade out or die or go to jail If they don't change their way of thinking. You might think you bad but u have seen bad yet. You want to be a part of something? Uncle Sam takes boys like u all day long and turn you into men. But y'all couldn't handle it
cbm

Portage, MI

#29 Nov 30, 2012
Jammie Jason Jim. Danny got hundreds names
cbm

Portage, MI

#30 Nov 30, 2012
Chicago il rules. Heading to ky. Just got a call from some old school friends
lmao

Bardstown, KY

#31 Nov 30, 2012
none of u bitches are gonna do shit that goes for cbm captain true and anybody else that has something to say... come get it we waitin and we damn sure wont lose any sleep
You Dont Want To Know Me

Bardstown, KY

#32 Dec 1, 2012
Cornbread aren't anything but a bunch retirement home junkies...i'll throw everyong of your asses in a meat grinder and feed you to my pits bitch...
ntheknow

Bardstown, KY

#34 Dec 1, 2012
Take your "wanna be gangs" to Louisville. You won't get much out of this town losers.
smackaho mc

United States

#36 Dec 1, 2012
I'm going to run all ya up out this motha
JimmyBeam

Tucker, GA

#37 Dec 1, 2012
You Dont Want To Know Me wrote:
Cornbread aren't anything but a bunch retirement home junkies...i'll throw everyong of your asses in a meat grinder and feed you to my pits bitch...
Your right little boy we don't want to know you but rest assured you are gonna get to know the "retirement home junkies" you think you know and when we do meet your gonna get on your knees and beg for mercy and for forgiveness for EVER harassing the fine citizens of Bardstown so you better be ready but on the other hand why would you be worried about some "retirement home junkie"???? Now stick your little chest out behind your computer and play the little put your name on here game!!!!! You WILL know my name soon enough and I can guarantee you will NEVER forget it when we cross paths and I can assure you it will be much sooner than you would like!!!!!!
buthurt

Bardstown, KY

#38 Dec 1, 2012
Aww quit being but hurt i rather be feared then respected clearly bmg is feared thats why yall keep blast they name on here sorry to bring yall to reality but soon enuff u gotta face the facts lol aint no one hearing yall named in the means streets of topix give it up and stay outta the way keepin it real
my name

Tucker, GA

#40 Dec 1, 2012
buthurt wrote:
Aww quit being but hurt i rather be feared then respected clearly bmg is feared thats why yall keep blast they name on here sorry to bring yall to reality but soon enuff u gotta face the facts lol aint no one hearing yall named in the means streets of topix give it up and stay outta the way keepin it real
I said mine- now, what's yours lil momma's boy?
Anonymous

United States

#41 Dec 1, 2012
yep wrote:
who else?? were comin for you pussies. your gonna get it one on one or we can do it group on group but you will be found and you will learn a lesson on how real men handle shit. lets see if you wanna act hard and start make believe gangs after we deal with ya punks. and for the ones named, you better watch your back because we will find you now.
Im down to beat them down
BMG

United States

#42 Dec 2, 2012
We will be waiting for u.... oh and btw some of us live in Louisville so yes we do hang there too hahahaha
my name

Tucker, GA

#43 Dec 2, 2012
BMG wrote:
We will be waiting for u.... oh and btw some of us live in Louisville so yes we do hang there too hahahaha
Still no name? Figured you were all talk. Keep hiding behind your computer chickenshit!
ah ha ha

Bardstown, KY

#44 Dec 2, 2012
bmg..the butt munch group
now thats funny dont care who you are.
dum dum

Louisville, KY

#45 Dec 2, 2012
They use the American Flag but I bet none of them can even name all 50 states. Lol. Now THAT is not only funny but true!
JimmyBeam

Tucker, GA

#46 Dec 2, 2012
B!tche$ Masturbating Goats!!!!!
ah ha ha

Bardstown, KY

#47 Dec 2, 2012
Alfalfa is the leader of the group

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Nest at it again 1 hr Bardstown sucks 5
Josh Faulkner 3 hr Bill 10
Apology Unaccepted 4 hr BillyWitchDoctorD... 69
Bourbon Festival Bouncy House 5 hr Yes 11
Mrs.Ballard 12 hr Stalker 3
Still nothing on Houck 12 hr Keep Dreaming 8
Does any know what Brittany ziminski been up to 14 hr Really 2

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance