First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Dumb

Bardstown, KY

#1 Nov 24, 2012
Anybody else hear about the gang Bardstown Money Gang? Pretty stupid is the way it sounds to me. When will people grow the hell up?!
pimp c

Bardstown, KY

#2 Nov 24, 2012
just some lil punks that aint gonna do nothing but cry to there brothers or cuzins when $hit gets real.... take them to a big city and lets see how bad they are
Tell Me More

Bardstown, KY

#4 Nov 28, 2012
So who all is in this so called Bardstown Money Gang.
sarah

Bardstown, KY

#5 Nov 29, 2012
marcus grundy , quacy sheckles , brant sheckles, pooh,jj conner, donshais, thats just a few though theres more.
yep
#7 Nov 29, 2012
who else?? were comin for you pussies. your gonna get it one on one or we can do it group on group but you will be found and you will learn a lesson on how real men handle shit. lets see if you wanna act hard and start make believe gangs after we deal with ya punks. and for the ones named, you better watch your back because we will find you now.
BMG

Bardstown, KY

#8 Nov 29, 2012
yep wrote:
who else?? were comin for you pussies. your gonna get it one on one or we can do it group on group but you will be found and you will learn a lesson on how real men handle shit. lets see if you wanna act hard and start make believe gangs after we deal with ya punks. and for the ones named, you better watch your back because we will find you now.
you are all talk u bitch
cbm
#9 Nov 30, 2012
haha keep thinkin that. youll see
cbm
#10 Nov 30, 2012
act like i dont know this is brant on here now. lets see how you deal with the mafia. we comin bitch watch your back. your gonna end up juat another statistic
yep

Portage, MI

#11 Nov 30, 2012
This is a mafia town has been for years so Bmg need to leave town
cbm

Portage, MI

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Cant you read your history of Barstown books its a mafia town here. O wait forgot maybe you can't read thats way you all was brought up Bmg . I think you might want to ask around bought us mafia before you make anymore mistakes like you already have .were not going around making threats and beating up old people and such but I'll be Damn if some young punks is going to threat people and get by with it. We standing our ground . So get out of town Bmh
haha

Bardstown, KY

#13 Nov 30, 2012
It's funny to watch "gangbangers" from Bardstown argue with each other on the computer. I'm tempted to tell your parents and have you both grounded.
cbm

Portage, MI

#14 Nov 30, 2012
haha wrote:
It's funny to watch "gangbangers" from Bardstown argue with each other on the computer. I'm tempted to tell your parents and have you both grounded.
ism a paren I'm 51 what a dumb a$$ you are
cbm

Portage, MI

#15 Nov 30, 2012
I've been in the real seal since 17
yup

Tucker, GA

#16 Nov 30, 2012
Bmg= Burger making gang. You all must work fast food to have all this time to gang bang. In the real world when you little punks grow up n get some hair on your nuts you'll realize you have to actually work a real job for a living and jumping innocent people ain't gonna pay off. You'll jump the wrong person one day or make the hamburger wrong and be in trouble.
BMG

Bardstown, KY

#18 Nov 30, 2012
cbm wrote:
Cant you read your history of Barstown books its a mafia town here. O wait forgot maybe you can't read thats way you all was brought up Bmg . I think you might want to ask around bought us mafia before you make anymore mistakes like you already have .were not going around making threats and beating up old people and such but I'll be Damn if some young punks is going to threat people and get by with it. We standing our ground . So get out of town Bmh
u r ignorant dont u have to read in order to respond to this stupid shit ur puttin on here and u 51yrs old lmmfao sit ur old ass down and again the mafia wat mafia i hope u aint talkin about cornbread lol aint but a few of u old bastards left the rest retired like good old men u should do the same
cbm
#19 Nov 30, 2012
BMG wrote:
<quoted text>u r ignorant dont u have to read in order to respond to this stupid shit ur puttin on here and u 51yrs old lmmfao sit ur old ass down and again the mafia wat mafia i hope u aint talkin about cornbread lol aint but a few of u old bastards left the rest retired like good old men u should do the same
is that what you think bitch?? im not but 27 and believe me there is still plenty of us left you just dont here about us as much cause we dont run around in group beating up the elderly or lil kids like yall do. like i said before tho we will find you and we already decided whos gonna get it first so get ready
jess

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Nov 30, 2012
cbm wrote:
<quoted text> ism a paren I'm 51 what a dumb a$$ you are
if you 51 and trying to be a gangbanger id say its time to hang it up gramps!! good grief, not the brightest crayon in the box are ya? lOL
lmao

Bardstown, KY

#21 Nov 30, 2012
cbm wrote:
<quoted text> is that what you think bitch?? im not but 27 and believe me there is still plenty of us left you just dont here about us as much cause we dont run around in group beating up the elderly or lil kids like yall do. like i said before tho we will find you and we already decided whos gonna get it first so get ready
whatever lol 51 or 27 make up ur mind and then around up ur fantasy mafia and let me kno where u meet up lol and dont forget to bring ur walkers and oxygen ill bring yall a case of ensure lmmfao
cbm
#22 Nov 30, 2012
aint gonna be no meeting. like i said we will find you. starting with that smartass lil bitch brant. do yall the same way we do your type that wonder too far out this way. look what happened a few weeks ago at the bar.your next
lmao

Bardstown, KY

#23 Nov 30, 2012
u r still showin me how ignorant u really r lol my type that wonders too far??? lmao thats funny thought u was here in btown but ur 1 of those inbred raywick crackers whats ur real name sissy "i'll tell u mine if u tell me urs"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
u mean tony ant messed up shorty & Chris 28 min Smh 22
don't sneak & tell them not to skew me 1 hr Cedric aka cocaine 3
Nelson county EMS employee caught with cocaine 1 hr Concerned citizen 6
hand outs # 3 is what this is about 4 hr Cedric aka cocaine 16
I Shannon its me Cedric wonts to know the name 5 hr Cedric aka cocaine 16
Kesha Copland city council 7 hr Dump Trump 10
Talbot Tavern 9 hr Citizen 2
They got him now, houck is done Sep 21 Buzz 1,685

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web