Next Last
questionmark

Louisville, KY

#1 Jan 17, 2009
whatever happened to her?
slick

Bardstown, KY

#2 Jan 17, 2009
i saw her not to long ago, but i didn't talk to her because i was in a hurry. i don't even remember where i saw her at... she looked like she was doing good though, had a baby with her but i don't know if it was her's.
bart

Bardstown, KY

#3 Jan 19, 2009
what does she look like now, i always wanted to try that out.
dontreallycare

Bardstown, KY

#4 Jan 19, 2009
i dont kno what happend to her but she's a trick
Brad

Fairborn, OH

#5 Jan 19, 2009
She is awesome beautiful person. love her
WORST NIGHTMARE

Bardstown, KY

#6 Jan 19, 2009
SHE MIGHT BE BEAUTIFUL BUT A WHO*E
ben

Bardstown, KY

#7 Jan 20, 2009
she is a ho from way back. back when we had the pool hall by the post office. she would hit on me and ask me for my number and then when I would go inside she would hit on my friends and everyone else up there. we even carved christy is a whore in the brick by the door and it is still there. she seen it and smiled. one day we caught her giving some mexican head down the stairs next to the door
bardt

Bardstown, KY

#8 Jan 20, 2009
ben wrote:
she is a ho from way back. back when we had the pool hall by the post office. she would hit on me and ask me for my number and then when I would go inside she would hit on my friends and everyone else up there. we even carved christy is a whore in the brick by the door and it is still there. she seen it and smiled. one day we caught her giving some mexican head down the stairs next to the door
i bet it was tight, was it
Janae

Bardstown, KY

#9 Jan 20, 2009
I know of 2 girls with this name. Are you talking about the one that has 2 kids one is white the other mixed with black.
red

Bardstown, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2009
i bet it wasn't tight...if shes a ho then she would be loose. lol. why dont you find out her number i sure she would give you pleasure anytime you would like it!
anonymous

Bardstown, KY

#11 Jan 31, 2009
It is very sad that people have nothing better to do but to bash others. It is also sad to say that I was shocked and disgusted by all the comments posted. Although this just isn't about Kristy, she is a good person. People do make mistakes and regardless of whether they learn from them or not, who are we to judge? Kristy has 2 kids and takes care of them well. But anyway, whether you like someone or not you shouldn't bash them on the internet. You people have to be better than that!
ne body

Bardstown, KY

#12 Feb 2, 2009
did she have any hore friends back then
ashley murphy

Bardstown, KY

#13 Feb 2, 2009
if this is the one christy dickerson that has 2 kids i have but only good things to say bout her yall need to shut up
huh

Louisville, KY

#14 Feb 4, 2009
since when did she have another kid? I know she had a son in school..
anonymous

Bardstown, KY

#15 Feb 4, 2009
huh wrote:
since when did she have another kid? I know she had a son in school..
She has a 2 wk old little girl now.
anonymous

Louisville, KY

#16 Feb 5, 2009
i know kristy dickerson personally and she is a slut cause me and my 3 friends ran a train on that bitch. She still lives in b-town though
bart

Bardstown, KY

#17 Feb 5, 2009
anonymous wrote:
i know kristy dickerson personally and she is a slut cause me and my 3 friends ran a train on that bitch. She still lives in b-town though
was it good, i always wanted that!!!did she like it
ne body

Bardstown, KY

#19 Feb 5, 2009
who was her sluty friends back in the day
It Is What It Is

Bardstown, KY

#20 Feb 6, 2009
Was Sarah Bowman one of them? I know they used to be tight.
ne body

Bardstown, KY

#21 Feb 6, 2009
who are sum of the class 97 98 that gave it out alot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach Thomas 22 min Coach Kelly Wells 1
Steve Runner sucking Nelson County girls coache... 27 min Phil Jackson 24
Jdh 1 hr Joey Hunter 10
Agressive Vampire Batt in my Garage/ Its not pa... 4 hr I Eat Poo Poo 13
Houck and Rogers 15 hr Joker 159
Tony Hood 17 hr Look 3
Wes Bradley is another mini Anthony Orr Mon THS 12

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance