First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bar hopper

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2012
I see her, well i think its.her at bars all the time. Didnt she used to be a bus driver? Or still is?
Bus driver

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 27, 2012
It's hazel girdley. She was a bus driver not site if she still is. But she got caught drinking and driving so who knows
somebody that knows

Huntington, IN

#3 Sep 27, 2012
Yes she use to drive a bus but she retired two years ago way before she got the dui so people need to get their facts straight before they run their mouths
bar hopper

United States

#4 Sep 28, 2012
Well i.see her out with some man and all they do.is act ignorant and fuss and fight.
love

United States

#5 Sep 28, 2012
Well the man she is with is her cousin. and she has a son with him
lucky

Huntington, IN

#6 Sep 28, 2012
bar hopper wrote:
Well i.see her out with some man and all they do.is act ignorant and fuss and fight.
im sure they are not the only ones that act like that
a friend

Huntington, IN

#7 Sep 28, 2012
love wrote:
Well the man she is with is her cousin. and she has a son with him
u better watch running your mouth about her son there will be alot of shit started and you better hope you got the ass to back it up which you dont or you would of put your real name on here instead of hiding behind the computer
saddie

Huntington, IN

#8 Sep 29, 2012
If you want to know who she is with walk up and ask her in that bar and then if you open yoir mouth she will bust your mouth he hasnt done nothing to you so leave him out of it and your just mad because you cant have the man she is with back put the big girl panties on and get a life
saddie

Demotte, IN

#9 Sep 29, 2012
I heard the man she is with is billy smith and he has loved her all his life and that his exwife causes the trouble foe them because she runs sfter him like a dog in heat
somebody thay knows

Demotte, IN

#10 Sep 29, 2012
You should leave her son alone he hasnt done anything to you
get a life

Demotte, IN

#11 Sep 29, 2012
Who ever this is talking about their son must not know her very well or they would know their son wants nothing to do with billy or his kids and he has a life and doesnt have time to write stupid shit like this unlike you do
who cares

Bardstown, KY

#12 Sep 30, 2012
Screw charlie girdley. He's a no good for nothing DAD & he cheated on his EX. Can't stand that thief, crook, liar & cheater. No one is scared of his rotten a**..
lalalalalalala

United States

#13 Oct 1, 2012
Its not charlie its her other son dale that they are talking about
somebody

Demotte, IN

#14 Oct 1, 2012
who cares wrote:
Screw charlie girdley. He's a no good for nothing DAD & he cheated on his EX. Can't stand that thief, crook, liar & cheater. No one is scared of his rotten a**..
he dont want u to be scared he doesnt want to have to chase u down and if ur not scared why u hiding behind a computer put ur real name on here
old friend

Bardstown, KY

#15 Oct 1, 2012
Yea, use your real name chicken sh**!
Abuse Support

Flemingsburg, KY

#16 Oct 2, 2012
You just have to love how ignorant some people of Nelson Co. are. So why is it anyone's business of what she does. I don't even know the person. But does it make you feel stronger or smarter written on this page about people. And if you all are adults I would be ashamed of yourselfs.
wonder

United States

#17 Oct 3, 2012
Who is Charlie 's ex anyone know?
wanda'sbitch

United States

#18 Oct 5, 2012
lalalalalalala wrote:
Its not charlie its her other son dale that they are talking about
What ever happens to him? Used to him around town. Been a while.
just saying

Bardstown, KY

#19 Oct 6, 2012
give me a damn break..she aint no saint, she was screwing around with billy smith while he was still married and had been for 25 yrs or more..and i dont care how snotty some of you may think his ex was, she couldnt be any worse than hazel..i dont think ive ever seen that woman smile..hell, they deserve each other!
somebody that knows

Huntington, IN

#20 Oct 6, 2012
just saying wrote:
give me a damn break..she aint no saint, she was screwing around with billy smith while he was still married and had been for 25 yrs or more..and i dont care how snotty some of you may think his ex was, she couldnt be any worse than hazel..i dont think ive ever seen that woman smile..hell, they deserve each other!
thats were you are wrong she wasnt seeing billy while he was married it was sfter he got a devorce so you need to get your facts straight before you get on here and run your mouth and i know this for a fact and no she not a saint but im sure you are not either so shut the hell up because ypou dont know shit about her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Houck brothers and Jason Ellis 9 min LMAO 14
Crystal Rogers case! Is it comming to an end? 18 min Shenanigans 551
Buttermilk Days 2 hr St Monica 2
Hot bartender at 62 6 hr Hawtwife 11
Does anyone know Shannon Kays? (Feb '09) 15 hr I agree 38
mark hicks 17 hr eddie 1
BJ's worst bar/restaurant around (Sep '09) Wed Harley3533 279

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages