Who do you support for Mayor in Bards...

Who do you support for Mayor in Bardstown in 2010?

Posted in the Bardstown Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
VOTE FOR JOHN

Bardstown, KY

#1 Oct 13, 2010
best for the job
TYlER MASoN

Bardstown, KY

#2 Oct 14, 2010
muson i dont know to mush about. sheckles and royalty i will never vote for.
Well

Coxs Creek, KY

#3 Oct 20, 2010
After last night, John. Munson is pushing tourism too much and not the other areas of town/city government.
Bob and Dick

Bardstown, KY

#4 Oct 20, 2010
All the Bro's think Sheckles is an uncle Tom, me 2
Informed

Pflugerville, TX

#5 Oct 20, 2010
Steve Munson
citizen

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 20, 2010
After the 1 man debate last night we have to vote for Royalty! Steve and Steve?????LOL
Charles David

Bardstown, KY

#7 Oct 20, 2010
Doesn't Royalty have a current law suit against the city?
TayDiggs

Bardstown, KY

#8 Oct 20, 2010
Charles David wrote:
Doesn't Royalty have a current law suit against the city?
No, he has appealed his case to the court of appeals. No lawsuit against the city, just asking the court of appeals to overturn the decision of Judge Seay. Charles David, you should know that. Your name was mentioned in there.
Eddie Miles

United States

#9 Oct 20, 2010
John Royalty is certainly the right choice for the citizens of Bardstown. John knew more about city business than the other three last night. I certainly don't want a "used car salesman" or someone who will be a "puppet" for BJ's running my city. John is the man for the job!
watched the debate

Bardstown, KY

#10 Oct 20, 2010
"Still Bill" wanted to be more-than-another "Cold Tater", but unfortunately, it didn't happen, and it ain't gonna.....
when given a turn on the topics,, it was almost unanimously voiced: "what John said"..
the choice seems obvious.
Charlie Bardstown

United States

#11 Oct 20, 2010
I'm with you Eddie! Everyone knows about BJ's and what the owners are up to. It's personal for "her", not about the people. John is about the people of Bardstown. Steve and Steve... who knows???? And Bill, he will not even commit himself fully to the Mayor position. He thinks its just a part time job running our city. WAKE UP BILL!!!
Yes but

Coxs Creek, KY

#12 Oct 20, 2010
Charlie Bardstown wrote:
I'm with you Eddie! Everyone knows about BJ's and what the owners are up to. It's personal for "her", not about the people. John is about the people of Bardstown. Steve and Steve... who knows???? And Bill, he will not even commit himself fully to the Mayor position. He thinks its just a part time job running our city. WAKE UP BILL!!!
a man that succeeds has the same number of hours in a day as a man that fails...24! WOW! With such insight into life, we have to vote in Billy Boy!
here is your sign

Bardstown, KY

#13 Oct 20, 2010
TayDiggs wrote:
<quoted text>No, he has appealed his case to the court of appeals. No lawsuit against the city, just asking the court of appeals to overturn the decision of Judge Seay. Charles David, you should know that. Your name was mentioned in there.
duh
voter

Bardstown, KY

#14 Oct 20, 2010
I wish one of those new people running for council would have run for this. I think Joe Buckman, Crystal Brady, Mark Ballard, J.T. Webb, or Bill McCloskey would all be better options than career politicians and guys who don't who what they are doing.
Agreed

Bardstown, KY

#15 Oct 20, 2010
Don't know about Brady, but as for the rest of em, I'd probably agree with ya. Webb is a little too young to be mayor, probably needs some council experience first, but he might be ok in a few years. I wouldnt mind seeing a few of these new faces make the council this year though.
TayDiggs

Bardstown, KY

#16 Oct 21, 2010
Yes but wrote:
<quoted text>a man that succeeds has the same number of hours in a day as a man that fails...24! WOW! With such insight into life, we have to vote in Billy Boy!
Yes, we see how successful your "billy boy" is! hahaha.
Over Informed

Bardstown, KY

#17 Oct 21, 2010
Eddie Miles wrote:
John Royalty is certainly the right choice for the citizens of Bardstown. John knew more about city business than the other three last night. I certainly don't want a "used car salesman" or someone who will be a "puppet" for BJ's running my city. John is the man for the job!
John is only about John-egomaniac-fired by two police departments.
Bad Move

Bardstown, KY

#18 Oct 21, 2010
The sign out in front of First Baptist Church supporting Sheckles is going to cost them their not-for-profit status. Bad move by them. Houses of God are for worship not politicking.
Wimpsett

Valley Stream, NY

#19 Oct 21, 2010
doesn't know anything about running a town but is willing to learn on the go. What a joke!!!! Defenitely not going to make it.
Charlie Bardstown

United States

#20 Oct 21, 2010
you are not informed, John was never fired. I agree with Eddie. And no doubt you support Crystal Brady too. I can say one thing for her, atleast she didn't show her boobs tonight or put the candy up her noes as she usually does in public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Houck and Rogers 35 min Tragedian_ne 198
Coach Thomas 2 hr Dr Rockso 11
Nelson County Sheriff Race 2 hr Yogi 6
News City of Bardstown, former police chief McKenzie... 2 hr Wake Up 25
Tony Hood 10 hr Trig 9
Sympson lake (Feb '14) 11 hr Like 35
Vote Corruption, Vote Tim Hutchins 15 hr Lll 8

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance