Ashley Hood with another child!

Ashley Hood with another child!

Posted in the Bardstown Forum

In Shock

Louisville, KY

#1 Jul 22, 2009
Please tell me it's not true! Ashley Hood just had another baby with Steven Luvisi! You have got to be kidding me, there's another child without a chance!
Amanda

Louisville, KY

#2 Jul 22, 2009
C'mon guys, seems to me you don't have a clue. I know Ashley and Steven and I must say they've changed alot over the last few years. I went to school with Ashley and Steven is the uncle to my kids. I know that Steven in particular has come along way, he's not the same person most of you used to know! I don't know alot about what Ashley did after we got out of school but I do know she's doing good now and don't see any reason for why "In Shock" would have said this...Jealousy perhaps!
i know

Bardstown, KY

#3 Jul 22, 2009
In Shock wrote:
Please tell me it's not true! Ashley Hood just had another baby with Steven Luvisi! You have got to be kidding me, there's another child without a chance!
best thing you can do is leave ashley alone i have known her for along time she is a great person everyone makes mistakes in their life so leave her alone and take care of your life
somewhat FAMILY

Shreveport, LA

#4 Jul 22, 2009
Ashley was a b*tch in the past but she has changed she takes care of her son and yes she did just have a lil girl and she is doing great....its not her fault that she married someone stupid and had a baby by him but they are all doing great...but see not one of you will even say anything to her face!
A FRIEND

Macon, GA

#6 Sep 3, 2009
ASHELY HAS BEEN AROUND A FEW TIMES SHE USE TO MESS WITH THIS GIRDLEY BOY AND THIS BLACK BOY NAME SHAWN
Sean

Bardstown, KY

#8 Sep 3, 2009
Look you all just leave her alone she is a good person just has had a had time but she is getting it together. Like you all are any better and if you were a friend you would not be saying shit on here
bad timing

Bardstown, KY

#9 Sep 3, 2009
leave her alone : if this is the same girl im thinking about. her dad just passed away , how cruel are you people?
wild child

Louisville, KY

#10 Sep 7, 2009
have never been with a girdley boy or a blake guy named shawn and if i did why the f*** does it matter to you or any body else Butyou nned to get your faxs right be for you tape so shit on this topix page, because you got me misted up with my sister. You all can talk about me all you want to but the only one that can judge me will be my maker. so you all can go to hell
yea

Macon, GA

#11 Sep 7, 2009
I know you used to date dck Girdley a long time ago and know for sure you used to date a black man name shawn johnson so what kind of lie you going to come up with know.I used to come to your house when shawn was there so no its not your sister its you Ashely your sister is with Shawn cousin John john and has been so take the blame dont put it on your sister.We all know who it is and you do to.
wild child

Louisville, KY

#12 Sep 13, 2009
yea, you are talking about something that happen 5 years ago, I am not lieing i tought that you was talking about charlie Girdley. I dated duck over 10 years ago. And Shawn was a guy that I talked to so that is that.
its

Jackson, KY

#13 Sep 13, 2009
yea ok i know u have fU^^ed shawn and duck so u get it right nasty ho!!!!!!!!!!
wild child

Louisville, KY

#14 Sep 16, 2009
never f***ed duck or shawn so you dont know nothing about me,was you there when all of it happen no you was not so you can kiss my a** (its)tell you know thing about me dum b**ch keep on guess do you have any kind of life to set here and talk about people you need to get a life
whtwoman

Bardstown, KY

#15 Sep 16, 2009
Maybe use spell check every once in a while??
jgo

Hazard, KY

#16 Sep 18, 2009
ashely is a nasty ass girl have know her for a while now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mi Ya Ko spa (Sep '11) 6 hr Mike 41
Polly Hall 7 hr Connie 2
Bardstown and Nelson County imbreds 8 hr Vladimir Trumpski 4
Tasha Clark 14 hr Facebook 4
Rebecca lane 20 hr First time 1
the best way to masterbate (women) (Jun '12) Fri Want to watch 27
Crystal Rogers (Mar '16) Fri Bankrupt businesses 11

Bardstown Jobs

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages