“What is truth?”

Since: Apr 09

Bardstown, KY

#1 Apr 1, 2011
Im interested in finding all of the local Honey producers in our area, if anyone knows of one please list it.
Girl Sure

Georgetown, KY

#2 Apr 1, 2011
Bloomfield!
Going towards Chaplin.
they're honey is good.

“What is truth?”

Bardstown, KY

#3 Apr 2, 2011
Oh yea, I know of them, they have good stuff, I usually buy from them, though I am looking for another distributer closer. Thanks for the suggestion.
Girl Sure

Georgetown, KY

#4 Apr 2, 2011
Templin Ave. There was a sign saying local honey on that road in BTOWN. Never had their honey tho.
Tabernathy wrote:
Oh yea, I know of them, they have good stuff, I usually buy from them, though I am looking for another distributer closer. Thanks for the suggestion.
Suzy

United States

#5 Apr 2, 2011
Abby's Honey is located just off Hwy. 245 in the Bernheim area. That might be too far for you, but will be worth it. It's the best! You can buy it at Bullitt County Supermarket for $2 more than he charges at home.

“What is truth?”

Bardstown, KY

#6 Apr 5, 2011
Suzy wrote:
Abby's Honey is located just off Hwy. 245 in the Bernheim area. That might be too far for you, but will be worth it. It's the best! You can buy it at Bullitt County Supermarket for $2 more than he charges at home.
AWESOME!! Thank you so much, yea I go to Berheim often so its no problem to go a little further. Thank you so much for the info I will check them out.

“What is truth?”

Bardstown, KY

#7 Apr 5, 2011
Girl Sure wrote:
Templin Ave. There was a sign saying local honey on that road in BTOWN. Never had their honey tho.
<quoted text>
Yea Ive seen that sign a few times and have wondered if they sell any, I would assume with the sign that they would. Ill stop by their place tonight and see.
WPC

Taylorsville, KY

#8 May 3, 2011
Tabernathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea Ive seen that sign a few times and have wondered if they sell any, I would assume with the sign that they would. Ill stop by their place tonight and see.
Did you try any of the honey from there? I would love to find some local stuff. I love the sweet nectar.

“What is truth?”

Bardstown, KY

#9 May 4, 2011
WPC wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you try any of the honey from there? I would love to find some local stuff. I love the sweet nectar.
No unfortunatley not, I ended up not having a chance to run by there, though I pass it often. Ill try to stop by there within the next day or two and see what I can find out. For the time being I have been purchasing honey from the people on Chaplin Rd. its great stuff, and for a really good price, a 22 oz. jar is 7$ Hope this helps and I will get back to you on the people on Templin.
I know

Bardstown, KY

#10 Mar 12, 2012
I live right next to them, and they do not farm bees. It is just a name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andi Devall / Coulter 7 hr Andi 3
Keystone in Bardstown only showing a few movies? 8 hr DiS 7
ok if u have been charged with fourth degree as... (Oct '10) 11 hr Lying 23
Sheriff chicken Mattingly please shut up 12 hr Recall 8
What happened at Karia's benefit 12 hr Recall 4
Royalty will not be recalled or removed 13 hr Recall 9
Anyone know this chick??? 17 hr Yup 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages