Rebecca"s Pepperoni Grill

Posted in the Bardstown Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Ann

Bardstown, KY

#1 Jun 7, 2011
Most of the people that work in there are NOT family. I've eten there twice and was very pleased. It's a new place and it's going to be busy so you will have to wait for a little bit. Thought the food was good.
Customer

Bardstown, KY

#2 Jun 8, 2011
The food was OK. The waiting time is unreasonable, even for a new opening. Any new restaurant knows that there will be crowds and should staff accordingly. Not getting drinks until food comes is not acceptable. The attire of the staff will cause me not to return.
For Sure

United States

#3 Jun 9, 2011
Customer wrote:
The food was OK. The waiting time is unreasonable, even for a new opening. Any new restaurant knows that there will be crowds and should staff accordingly. Not getting drinks until food comes is not acceptable. The attire of the staff will cause me not to return.
What is with the uniforms? Very comica but distracting to my meal.
For Sure

United States

#4 Jun 9, 2011
Comical I meant
damn

Bardstown, KY

#8 Jun 11, 2011
drove by there bout 1 yesterday afternoon and that place was PACKED I told my husband ,i had heard on here that service was slow and there was complaints that breasts hung out everywhere but that topix is notorious to trash EVERYTHING because that's just what y'all do up here and he says ok lets go try it and that he wanted beer and pizza not boobs if he wanted that we would go to Hooters.
But he decided on wings and rings instead.
Good Choice

Bardstown, KY

#9 Jun 11, 2011
damn wrote:
drove by there bout 1 yesterday afternoon and that place was PACKED I told my husband ,i had heard on here that service was slow and there was complaints that breasts hung out everywhere but that topix is notorious to trash EVERYTHING because that's just what y'all do up here and he says ok lets go try it and that he wanted beer and pizza not boobs if he wanted that we would go to Hooters.
But he decided on wings and rings instead.
Wings and Rings does have a lot of hot servers up there, especially Amanda Travis And Jessica Raikes..
damn

Bardstown, KY

#10 Jun 11, 2011
i aint worried about what the servers look like ,what is important is that they're doing their job correctly. it was a nice day & it wasn't crowded
Keith

Bardstown, KY

#12 Jun 11, 2011
My wife and kid and I ate there last night the food wasnt that good it took the kitchen along time to get the food out and we got three things wings spaghetti and chicken alfrado it was about 52 mins.we had a black boy as a server he kept our drinks full and was freindly..
Jamie T

Bardstown, KY

#14 Jun 11, 2011
My family of four went there for dinner tonight ... it was GREAT. We had appetizers, salads, pizza and spaghetti. I would HIGHLY recommend you try it. Most people who post bad comments on this website hide behind their computer screen with names like "I Know" and "the Truth" so those people need to get REAL
good luck

Louisville, KY

#15 Jun 12, 2011
went there on my lunch break- not enough lunch options for a pizza at a pizza place- the smallest you could get was a 15 inch- or premade by the slice- booooo. I wasn't impressed with the food. Wasn't impressed with the speed. There was 1 other table in there with us. I am not impressed, but wish her luck. Hopefully, she can reflect and utilize the opinions on here to improve her business to make it work.
Customer

Bardstown, KY

#16 Jun 12, 2011
My husband and I went there and was pleasantly surprised. We both got salads and the chicken parmesan. Service was quick, waitress was friendly and appropriately dressed,prices were good, and it was a nice atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this place. Glad to support a new business in town and hope that people will give it a chance. We will return.
maybe

Bardstown, KY

#17 Jun 12, 2011
maybe she has been listening to other's opinions and taking action. it seems as if there was a problem with the waitresses outfits now they are dressed appropriately. good. hope she keeps listening to the customers and trying to please them. haven't eaten there yet but my parents have and they thought it was great. she seems very nice too, she has come into our store several times and told us about her restaurant. may have to make a trip over there and check it out!
unhappy with service

Bardstown, KY

#18 Jun 13, 2011
I was not impressed. We had pizza though so maybe the other options are better? It took forever to get our food. We waited over an hour and had 2 kids with us so very hard to keep them entertained while waiting. The appitezer we ordered took over 45 minutes to get and it really wasn't even that busy. Really don't think I'll be back anytime soon.
jeremy

Bardstown, KY

#21 Jun 15, 2011
the food was great but the time was very bad i keep going back hoping it will get better over time but the time is just killing them. im used to going to pizza places and only waiting 10mins top for all my food. this place is just to slow. PLEASE get FASTER
keith

Bardstown, KY

#23 Jun 15, 2011
Keith wrote:
My wife and kid and I ate there last night the food wasnt that good it took the kitchen along time to get the food out and we got three things wings spaghetti and chicken alfrado it was about 52 mins.we had a black boy as a server he kept our drinks full and was freindly..
had same server was great
geez

Bardstown, KY

#25 Jun 15, 2011
kentucky drifter u prolly don't even have kids or you'd know they're not easy to entertain. and then every other idiot on the forum jumps on board to claim they seen them it didn't say it was 2 women ,i read it and assumed it was a family with 2 kids. if the place is crowded they need to step up the pace. Like have pizzas already baked so y'all can complain that they're cold and the cheese is hard
kentucky drifter

United States

#26 Jun 16, 2011
geez wrote:
kentucky drifter u prolly don't even have kids or you'd know they're not easy to entertain. and then every other idiot on the forum jumps on board to claim they seen them it didn't say it was 2 women ,i read it and assumed it was a family with 2 kids. if the place is crowded they need to step up the pace. Like have pizzas already baked so y'all can complain that they're cold and the cheese is hard
You make my point exactly. Take the kids to the park, Chucky Cheese or Mcdonalds with a play ground until they can learn to be still. I have children and grandchildren, thanks.
geez

Bardstown, KY

#27 Jun 16, 2011
I see. i remember going to pizza hut as a kid and i'd go play the arcade or the juke box..til the pizza came.
doesn't pepperoni grill offer anything like that

everywhere needs a jukebox. now if you want to hear a song you have to embarass yourself and sing it karaoke or Croakey -- cuz some ppl sound like a frog LMAO!!!!
FYI

Flemingsburg, KY

#28 Jun 16, 2011
Why is it their responsibility to entertain children. If the service takes longer than it should. Take a coloring book or something to keep them occupied. Crap give them crackers to keep them busy. Im sure they will get the kinks worked out. It may take some time to get the right routine in place.

Then again some like to trash new business just to watch them fail. Every business needs a chance to be successful. Some like to trash everyone and everything on topix.

I hope to try it some time. I am now interested to see if it is really as bad a people say.

When I go I will give my review.
agree

Bardstown, KY

#29 Jun 16, 2011
FYI wrote:
Why is it their responsibility to entertain children. If the service takes longer than it should. Take a coloring book or something to keep them occupied. Crap give them crackers to keep them busy. Im sure they will get the kinks worked out. It may take some time to get the right routine in place.
Then again some like to trash new business just to watch them fail. Every business needs a chance to be successful. Some like to trash everyone and everything on topix.
I hope to try it some time. I am now interested to see if it is really as bad a people say.
When I go I will give my review.
your'e right ,although shoneys is fast food they have placemats with pictures and crayons . they will get everything worked out
plus if something or someone is on topix isn't it just he "topix way " to trash them ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay guys (Jul '10) 1 hr Heyyy 31
Who sell firewood arounf Bardstown? 1 hr Jerry 6
Mi Ya Ko spa (Sep '11) 3 hr Didi 37
jason conway 4 hr Greenwell 8
vanessa goodrich (Jan '11) 15 hr bill 6
noonis beats 16 hr Kenya 23
Bill Sheckles and Drugs at Broken Tee?? 18 hr Smh 18

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance