First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cowpatti

Bardstown, KY

#1 Mar 8, 2012
larry sure is the hardest, sexiest, dedicated worker ive ever seen. just stop in some time and watch him go!!!!!!!!
patti boop

Bardstown, KY

#2 Mar 8, 2012
Cowpatti wrote:
larry sure is the hardest, sexiest, dedicated worker ive ever seen. just stop in some time and watch him go!!!!!!!!
I would have to agree with ya.His name should be hardworker. I think he is all that and a cup cake.
clint

Coxs Creek, KY

#3 Mar 9, 2012
Isnt he the one that used to shoot dogs in the head and was on tv for not doing a good job. Give me a break he should have been arrestted for cruelty
mona lysa

Bardstown, KY

#4 Mar 9, 2012
Cowpatti wrote:
He is a good person.I use to work with him at the old county jail.
in the know

Bardstown, KY

#5 Mar 9, 2012
For starters, in the past the correct and accepted way to dispose of a dog was to shoot them in the head. It was terrible for the dogs to suffer but he only followed the law. He is dedicated and very honest. He was one of the folks that led the charge to eliminate the shooting and upgrading the facilities in the County.
Debbie

Bardstown, KY

#6 Mar 9, 2012
Pleasssssse. When the Humane Society here in our conunty is when it got changed. I was there when it was a ranshacked place with no rules. Thank Goodness the Humane Society runs it all now
suzie Q

Bardstown, KY

#7 Mar 9, 2012
Debbie wrote:
Pleasssssse. When the Humane Society here in our conunty is when it got changed. I was there when it was a ranshacked place with no rules. Thank Goodness the Humane Society runs it all now
I can not say the humane society changed any of this.For one i think Mr Watts had something to do with it too so come on get honest with yourself.Not every county has a top of the line building.So i guess they built it from match sticks TOO.HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM
wake up call

Bardstown, KY

#8 Mar 9, 2012
clint wrote:
Isnt he the one that used to shoot dogs in the head and was on tv for not doing a good job. Give me a break he should have been arrestted for cruelty
I would want to think that it was how they done it back then.Right wrong or in-different He done what he had to do.I would say every shelter done it the same way back in the day.And as far as him doing a good job.He does a great job.But in case you didn't know he no longer has to put dogs or cats to sleep nor do any of the cleaning. He has a crew to clean the kennel's for him.And if it wasn't for fiscal court they would still be in a barn.
south of the river

Newburgh, IN

#9 Mar 9, 2012
clint wrote:
i drank beer with old wimsett many yrs ago. a good ole boy that drank a bunch a beer and got along with everyone. he mellowed out after he married and i don't see him out in the bars anymore. hell he must be around 60 yrs old by now.
hammer time

Bardstown, KY

#10 Mar 10, 2012
Debbie wrote:
All i can see now is they have even more employee'ss. And if it wasn't for the county's munny the humane people would still be in a ranshacked barn with all cheef's and no indian's!!!!!!!!!!
chow mix

Newburgh, IN

#11 Mar 10, 2012
Debbie wrote:
how many humane societies put down their own dogs. i thought they saved animals instead of killing them. i thought nelson co. was going to be a no kill shelter. when is the next time they are going to have a spay clinic for dogs. i need my dashound fixed. they done cats for me befor but what about dogs.
Satisfied Customer

Bardstown, KY

#12 Mar 10, 2012
If his employess are following his examples then he needss to be removed from office. I witnessed a worker removing a feline from a property. The cat was in a cage and scared to death. To my horror I watched as the worker threw the cage into the back of the truck. He didn't set it down, HE THREW IT. And as he did so the poor animal made a painful noise. There was junk of all sorts in the back of the truck and who knows what jabbed into the animal. I made a vow then to never call them if I had a problem with animals of any kind.
cat lover

Bardstown, KY

#13 Mar 11, 2012
Satisfied Customer wrote:
If his employess are following his examples then he needss to be removed from office. I witnessed a worker removing a feline from a property. The cat was in a cage and scared to death. To my horror I watched as the worker threw the cage into the back of the truck. He didn't set it down, HE THREW IT. And as he did so the poor animal made a painful noise. There was junk of all sorts in the back of the truck and who knows what jabbed into the animal. I made a vow then to never call them if I had a problem with animals of any kind.
Not sure of what happen.But what do you think the humane people done with a wild cat? I bet i know.Mr animal control officer and his crew do a great job.He has never got the credit he deserves.It is called the hero's and the 0's.
store owner

Bardstown, KY

#14 Mar 11, 2012
chow mix wrote:
<quoted text>how many humane societies put down their own dogs. i thought they saved animals instead of killing them. i thought nelson co. was going to be a no kill shelter. when is the next time they are going to have a spay clinic for dogs. i need my dashound fixed. they done cats for me befor but what about dogs.
Maybe they will start a dog clinic .They have plenty of free money.Do you know i have donated to them in the past.But now that they have so much tax money i will donate to barktown rescue.They are truly dog lovers and yes they are nonprofittt.(And nobody gets paid).Now that is for the love of the animals. Those people work day and night to save dogs and cats.
peanuts

Newburgh, IN

#15 Mar 11, 2012
Satisfied Customer wrote:
you got it on video!!!! maybe your mad because you was giving a ticket or something. please use spell check. pricks are dime a dozen.
Debbie

Coxs Creek, KY

#16 Mar 12, 2012
If he did what he had to do..ever thought about Morals...doing whats right instead of just doing whatever to get paid. thats the true question here. Thank goodness the Humane Society is in charge now..things will change for sure for the better
Birdie is calling

Bardstown, KY

#17 Mar 12, 2012
Debbie wrote:
If he did what he had to do..ever thought about Morals...doing whats right instead of just doing whatever to get paid. thats the true question here. Thank goodness the Humane Society is in charge now..things will change for sure for the better
Just so that you know they are not his BOSS and never will be.And believe me they are getting paid .If anything he needs to be in charge of them.He doe's a great job.He could out work them in a huv a round.And morals are for everybody.Who put them down now?HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Not animal control.So guess again
old days

Newburgh, IN

#18 Mar 12, 2012
Debbie wrote:
If he did what he had to do..ever thought about Morals...doing whats right instead of just doing whatever to get paid. that's the true question here. Thank goodness the Humane Society is in charge now..things will change for sure for the better
a good catholic boy like wimsett has respect for people. he used to be a alter boy at st. Catherine many yrs ago. so he's ok in my book.
Debbie

Coxs Creek, KY

#19 Mar 12, 2012
Humane society runs the building now so but does that make them his rodie. Humane society will save all the animals they can and put down the rest. larry didnt have anybody helping him save any dogs.
Birdie is calling

Bardstown, KY

#20 Mar 12, 2012
Debbie wrote:
Humane society runs the building now so but does that make them his rodie. Humane society will save all the animals they can and put down the rest. larry didnt have anybody helping him save any dogs.
Yes i heard from a birdie that animal control sent hundreds of dogs out thru rescue's. The number one rescue is BARKTOWN RESCUE.ORG .Yes i am tooting the horn for them.And yes they are still getting dogs from the kennel.How else would they get out of there if barktown did not come and save them.Well maybe a few to other rescue's .Barktown is the best thing since APPLE BUTTER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Rogers case! Is it comming to an end? 1 hr Sketter 600
Crack Cocaine & Meth Dealers (Feb '09) 3 hr Monty 4
Barton Brands ?? (Mar '13) 3 hr Amanfrombarton 16
Does anyone know Shannon Kays? (Feb '09) 4 hr Plzsayitisintso 39
Pam barbor 5 hr Dumb 7
who does tattoos at their home 5 hr Plzsayitisintso 4
Hot bartender at 62 5 hr You just drama bro 14
Who Thinks Treehugger is a Houck? 8 hr Ken Popham 116

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web