Comments
21 - 40 of 44 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2013
My opinion

Bardstown, KY

#21 Feb 18, 2013
I know stealing is very wrong, but if a child who can't work or make any money to get food with, they shouldn't get arrested for stealing food, the officer's should try and do something to make sure this child was food rather it's calling child protective services or talkin to the parent's or putting the child into a home where they will be fed.
Jail booty

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Feb 18, 2013
Get ready to give it up in prison

Since: Jan 13

Irvington, KY

#23 Feb 18, 2013
My opinion wrote:
I know stealing is very wrong, but if a child who can't work or make any money to get food with, they shouldn't get arrested for stealing food, the officer's should try and do something to make sure this child was food rather it's calling child protective services or talkin to the parent's or putting the child into a home where they will be fed.
They started a new law in bardstown in 2011 if you are caught shoplifting ANYTHING no matter the price you will be arrested and taken to jail.
My opinion

Bardstown, KY

#24 Feb 18, 2013
I know it is against the law, i think it is so sad how many kids are going hungry in the world. I know stealing is very wrong but if a kid is bout to strave to death, i wouldn't look at them any different if they stole some food.
Wrong

Cynthiana, KY

#25 Feb 18, 2013
My opinion wrote:
I know it is against the law, i think it is so sad how many kids are going hungry in the world. I know stealing is very wrong but if a kid is bout to strave to death, i wouldn't look at them any different if they stole some food.
thats were you are wrong, i talk to the cops, nobodys stealing food or milk , its cd's, jewelery,lithium batteries to make meth,flat screen televsions to trade for crack,women take their kids with them to steal to avoid jail .a woman draggin her kids in there to steal makeup should go to jail!
Walmart

Bowling Green, KY

#26 Feb 19, 2013
Walmart gave it's workers a break, that is why the cops showed up, lots passed out

Irvington, KY

#27 Feb 19, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>thats were you are wrong, i talk to the cops, nobodys stealing food or milk , its cd's, jewelery,lithium batteries to make meth,flat screen televsions to trade for crack,women take their kids with them to steal to avoid jail .a woman draggin her kids in there to steal makeup should go to jail!
They do dumbass I've been working multiple times and watched as kids sat outside the security room on the bench waiting for a family member to come pick them up because their mom got arrested.
My opinion

Bardstown, KY

#28 Feb 19, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>thats were you are wrong, i talk to the cops, nobodys stealing food or milk , its cd's, jewelery,lithium batteries to make meth,flat screen televsions to trade for crack,women take their kids with them to steal to avoid jail .a woman draggin her kids in there to steal makeup should go to jail!
I stated in another comment saying that if the child was ugly and just stole food then id understand, if someone else steals un neccesarily things then they should get locked up
My opinion

Bardstown, KY

#29 Feb 19, 2013
I meant hungry not ugly

Irvington, KY

#30 Feb 19, 2013
Yes I agree ugly children should be given a second chance poor things XD lol jk
just wandering

Bardstown, KY

#31 Feb 19, 2013
How come they don't have any pics of ugly children on the children wall? What no one wants their ugly children back?
hmm

Bardstown, KY

#32 Feb 19, 2013
No, no one wants to kidnap ugly kids lol

Irvington, KY

#33 Feb 19, 2013
I saw a few ugly kids on it from time to time when I worked there...I always look at it just in case one is familiar
So sick

Bowling Green, KY

#34 Feb 19, 2013
Kidnapping is not a laughing matter!
Very sick people in bardstown!
Glad I decided not to move there!
hmm

Bardstown, KY

#35 Feb 19, 2013
It was a joke, take the stick out of your as$ and lighten up
Not a joke

Bowling Green, KY

#36 Feb 19, 2013
Kidnapping is nothing to joke about!
What if your loved one was kidnapped and people were making jokes about it, don't think you would consider it very funny or a joking matter!
You should think twice about things you consider a joke!
Kidnapping is not considered a joke!
bub

Bardstown, KY

#37 Feb 20, 2013
Did you hear about the kidnapping yesterday?

He slept for at least 3 hours.
for real

Bardstown, KY

#38 Feb 20, 2013
xXxMonroexXx wrote:
I saw a few ugly kids on it from time to time when I worked there...I always look at it just in case one is familiar
your a man and you work at walmart lmao !!! u prolly postn from the damn bathroom, gd loser!
Not a joke

Bowling Green, KY

#39 Feb 20, 2013
bub wrote:
Did you hear about the kidnapping yesterday?
He slept for at least 3 hours.
Y'all have a sick sense of humor!!!
Some things are not a joke
My opinion

Bardstown, KY

#40 Feb 20, 2013
I don't think Kidnapping is a joking matter either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min wtf 151,103
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 22 min use your brain 1,248
Single moms 3 hr shadow 19
Nice gay Bar (Aug '09) 3 hr hmm 88
Bartons 5 hr thankful to have ... 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 12 hr Reality 16,145
Cinco De Mayo 13 hr Janae 4
•••
•••
•••

Bardstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bardstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••