what was going on at walmart today......

what was going on at walmart today...cops everywhere and an ambulance

Posted in the Bardstown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

Bardstown, KY

#1 Oct 30, 2012
CAME OUT OF WALMART AROUND 4 AND COPS CAME FLYING IN...8 TO BE EXACT....THEN AN AMBULANCE AND THEY BROUGHT A GIRL OUT ON A STRETCHER???
White

Evansville, IN

#2 Oct 31, 2012
You answered your own question
kid kash

Coxs Creek, KY

#3 Oct 31, 2012
id say it was price shock
Resident

Bardstown, KY

#4 Oct 31, 2012
She collapsed when she saw first hand how walmart treats it's employees.
News

Bardstown, KY

#5 Oct 31, 2012
Two adults arrested check out bpd Facebook page... All info there
Well

Newburgh, IN

#6 Oct 31, 2012
Wednesday, October 31st, 2012 | Posted by admin
Two arrested in connection with shoplifting incident at Walmart
STAFF REPORT
Wednesday, Oct 31, 2012, 9 a.m. Two people were arrested and two Bardstown Police officers were injured Tuesday afternoon when an incident that began as shoplifting investigation turned violent.
According to police, Michael L. Swift, 23, of Bardstown, and Christina Barnsfather, 29, of Boston, were detained by Walmart loss prevention officers after allegedly trying to leave the store with stolen property. Bardstown Police officers Tim Simpson and Jason Woodson arrived just before 4 p.m. Tuesday and told the pair they were under arrest. Swift attempted to flee from officers, who then attempted to stop Swift from leaving. As Swift continued to struggle with officers, the three fell across Barnsfather, who was in a chair at the time.
Officers tasered Swift numerous times in order to subdue him and place him under arrest. Nelson County EMS was called to the scene for injuries both officers sustained to their hands in the altercation with Swift. Barnsfather was also transported to Flaget Memorial Hospital complaining of left side chest pain.
Swift was arrested and charged with first-degree robbery, theft by unlawful taking; fleeing or evading police, first-degree; assault, third-degree, police officer; escape, second-degree; and fourth-degree assault. He was lodged in the Nelson County Jail.
Following her release from the hospital Barnsfather was arrested and charged with theft by unlawful taking; criminal trespass; possession of a controlled substance, second-degree; tampering with physical evidence; and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Officers Simpson and Woodson were treated for their injuries and released from Flage
Joe

Bardstown, KY

#7 Oct 31, 2012
People do the most stupid things, why steal? It's a sin, it's a crime and it's wrong!
kid kash

Coxs Creek, KY

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Joe wrote:
People do the most stupid things, why steal? It's a sin, it's a crime and it's wrong!
as house would say they are idiots
Wondering

Bardstown, KY

#9 Oct 31, 2012
Isn't that swift boy Ricky hillard / aka "groundhog" son?
R U Serious

Bardstown, KY

#10 Oct 31, 2012
The most disturbing thing here is that a 23 year old and a 29 year old have found nothing better or more constructive to do with their lives than this. What could possibly be in Wal Mart that was so wonderful that it was worth going through all this and getting those charges pressed against them? WOW!
stfu

Bardstown, KY

#11 Oct 31, 2012
R U Serious wrote:
The most disturbing thing here is that a 23 year old and a 29 year old have found nothing better or more constructive to do with their lives than this. What could possibly be in Wal Mart that was so wonderful that it was worth going through all this and getting those charges pressed against them? WOW!
lmmfao thats all u have to say if they was black ur racist ass would have wrote a book on it lol
R U Serious

Bardstown, KY

#12 Oct 31, 2012
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>lmmfao thats all u have to say if they was black ur racist ass would have wrote a book on it lol
Alright Scott, or Chris, or stfu, whichever one you are tonight, we all know you are an ass and like to make stupid statements because you really are just that dam dumb. Even a thread that has nothing to do with race here you come with another ignorant, moronic, no point statement. Nothing you say makes any sense, you piss off so many people you just seem to constantly make these goofy blanket statements that have no point and go nowhere. You truly are the dumbest fool I have ever seen on Topix, and believe me that is quite an accomplishment in pure stupidity. Don't you have some meat to go package?
stfu

Bardstown, KY

#13 Oct 31, 2012
dont be mad its only the truth
for real

United States

#14 Oct 31, 2012
stfu wrote:
dont be mad its only the truth
they caught a black dude stealin in there today, no big story.... just anotha brotha fkn up......fashizzzzle
Easy

Bardstown, KY

#15 Nov 1, 2012
R U Serious wrote:
To get drug money. An addict is capable of and will do anything. My brother, God rest his soul, started with marijuana at 12 and progressed, if you can call it that, to cocaine.
No one could ever successfully get through to him.
He chopped off one of his own fingers to get off a ring to pawn for the gold.
Dead at 33.
u r right

Harrodsburg, KY

#16 Nov 5, 2012
That is exactly what they were doing. Trying to get something to sell or trade for drugs. They were both my friends and I know them very well. She has been doing this for years...ADDICT!! She had so much potential at 1 time. Has a law degree, and can't stop doing the drugs long enough to even get her a good job in her field!!
Kim Nichols

Louisville, KY

#17 Nov 6, 2012
It was not Sticker Shock.... Wish it were. My friend Patt Hutchins was found Dead inside her truck from a self inflicted gunshot wound. Please pray for her family....
SOMEONE

Franklin, KY

#18 Feb 16, 2013
well i know Mr. swift very well and know the girl some what.. And yea they made mistakes... And for one Michael Swift wasn't even stealing anything he was just watching .. And for two he would not be looking at the charges he is if bardstown / nelson county cops would not harass him and his friends.. yeah he was in a bad car wreck and his girlfriend left him and he went back to the wrong crowd and got caught up in the middle again. and im not saying what he did was right just saying you need to know what is going on before you judge and as far as him being on drugs he passed his drug test.. you cant believe everything you see in the paper.. Mr. Swift is still in jail drug free and doing very well i was told he plans on leaving all his mistakes in the past and is going to try and make a future for his son... But for the girl on the other hand she got out i think two weeks after being locked up and went back to doing the same thing drugs and all... I don't know her personally but i can tell she will never stop doing the drugs and stealing..
Dave

Bardstown, KY

#19 Feb 16, 2013
Proof again jail s the best place for dopers. He did nothing wrong, it was reported 2 cops were injured, you must be clueless.

Since: Jan 13

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Feb 18, 2013
R U Serious wrote:
It didnt say what they were trying to steal... For all we know it could have been food...I worked at Walmart and saw a girl get arrested for stealing food...you could tell she hadn't eaten in days :( I know it said the chick had drugs but I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
was Ofcr Jason Ellis murdered by nwo? fbi? (Jun '13) 17 min Jingle 36
Royalty Indicted! 1 hr --S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l... 19
Bardstown murders (Mar '17) 1 hr Madame Mademoiselle 35
Fight at 62 south this weekend 3 hr Seen it all 5
Takigawa 4 hr Tough Guy 1
Justin Hardin 7 hr Mom 20
Custody Lawyers (Mar '12) Wed SDH 20

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance