Floyd just lost election

Floyd just lost election

Posted in the Bardstown Forum

elections

Bardstown, KY

#1 Sep 16, 2012
The headline in the Kentucky Standard just lost Floyd the election. Floyd attended a candidate forum, which he decided to go negative by attacking Heaton. This was not only against the rules of the forum, but considered very unprofessional and tacky. Good job Floyd, you just handed the election over to Heaton simply by being yourself. Floyd will lose this election in a big way, and he will finally be set straight for abusing people in the community to include his own party. His own party in Frankfort dispatched him from leadership, and his local community will as well. Loser
heaton supporter

Bardstown, KY

#2 Sep 16, 2012
I was up in the air on this election, new to the area, the headline made me read and now i am going to Mr. Heaton. This Mr. Floyd seems to making up stuff.
well

Bardstown, KY

#3 Sep 16, 2012
heaton sucks lol. plus he has charlie manson connections!
Amusing

Bardstown, KY

#4 Sep 16, 2012
First two posts were by the same person, and by the same person who posts all of the David Floyd threads. Notice how Heaton did not deny that he plans on attacking Floyd. Floyd was not "dispatched" by his own party in Frankfort, nor his local party. That is among the lies being spread by desperate Heaton supporters.
new to bardstown

United States

#5 Sep 16, 2012
What was this Floyd guy running for?
nathan

Bardstown, KY

#6 Sep 16, 2012
new to bardstown wrote:
What was this Floyd guy running for?
I have talk to both of them.Seem like very nice people.It will be what it is going to be all we can do is vote.
who knows

United States

#7 Sep 16, 2012
So is this going to change the thing with the mayor if Floyd has screwed his pooch
Wonder

Bardstown, KY

#8 Sep 16, 2012
Amusing wrote:
First two posts were by the same person, and by the same person who posts all of the David Floyd threads. Notice how Heaton did not deny that he plans on attacking Floyd. Floyd was not "dispatched" by his own party in Frankfort, nor his local party. That is among the lies being spread by desperate Heaton supporters.
How would you know the posters are?
amazing

Bardstown, KY

#9 Sep 16, 2012
I do not but people like to make claims all the time here.

Floyd messed up and everyone knows it.
Gerth Books

Bardstown, KY

#10 Sep 16, 2012
You can solve all this debate by simply writing my name in on the ballot. Vote for Gerth!
joke

Bardstown, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2012
He just went off in a debate on Heaton, which is what he attacked Eddie ODaniel a few years ago for doing. Eddie was doing fairly well in a real debate, then went off at the end. It was strange. Then Floyd jumped on him for doing it. So now Floyd does it, and it is the front page?

He is losing it. He will have to work hard at Windsor Gardens LFMAO
snakenthegrass

United States

#12 Sep 20, 2012
joke wrote:
He just went off in a debate on Heaton, which is what he attacked Eddie ODaniel a few years ago for doing. Eddie was doing fairly well in a real debate, then went off at the end. It was strange. Then Floyd jumped on him for doing it. So now Floyd does it, and it is the front page?

He is losing it. He will have to work hard at Windsor Gardens LFMAO
David can not stay composed if confronted. Ask him to share his taxes for the past twenty years. Watch the blast. Better yet just watch the blast this post will get. He and his family set at the lunch table everyday stroking his ego. When someone in the real world says something true be it mean or hurtful they pounce. Can't take the criticism. He is sneaky and sleazy. Probably a better fit for Frankfort but not for the people.Middle class people are beneath David. That's why I won't vote for him.
mrpoynter

Bardstown, KY

#13 Sep 20, 2012
dick did not like for black folk to play basketball at his house. white kids was ok tho as long as a brotha didnt show up to play. then he would come out and make everyone leave. talkin bout years ago
Gerth Books

Bardstown, KY

#14 Sep 20, 2012
mrpoynter wrote:
dick did not like for black folk to play basketball at his house. white kids was ok tho as long as a brotha didnt show up to play. then he would come out and make everyone leave. talkin bout years ago
LMAO. Really??? Come on Man!
nope

United States

#15 Sep 20, 2012
mrpoynter wrote:
Used to play there as a kid and that ain't true. He stopped people he didn't know from playing after a group of kids tore down the goal by dunking and hanging on the rim. Stop lying.
Collard Greens

Bardstown, KY

#16 Sep 20, 2012
Ran em off so they would n't see the "patch"
tax man

Bardstown, KY

#17 Sep 21, 2012
Never knew Davie Jones, or Shortie, was worried about his taxes being discovered. What a tool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Brown (Plums) Tombstone Part 2 1 hr David and Connie ... 1
Jason Brown's (Plum) Tombstone Part ! 1 hr David and Connie ... 1
Hotels that rent out pool 6 hr Truth 2
Pawn Shops Tue Michael 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bardstown, KY (Jul '10) Tue Marriage 174
Pie Doh (Jan '15) Tue Cahill 24
News Unsolved murders leave Nelson Co. residents afraid (May '14) Tue oh well 22
Missing woman Jul 25 KRF 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages