Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

Im so ready to get a decent meal that wont break my ass !!
?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

Breakfast!!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

Judged:

I can't wait til they get the Cracker Barrel done here .We need more good restaurants like that in our town .
Im ready

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

Judged:

Its good and I seen Tom pigs for sale must know whats comming
Really huddle house is the only place to get Breakfast all day ! I will be sitting at Cracker Barrels front porch in a rocker when they open!!
welp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

Judged:

yay! more traffic!
Im ready

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

Judged:

welp wrote:
yay! more traffic!
Wa Wa
YO YO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Mommy bf is awesome
?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

Yay! More jobs, more income, more options! ;)
Seriously

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

[QUOTE who="?"]Yay! More jobs, more income, more options! ;)[/QUOTE]

More corporate chains taking business away from locally owned and ran establishments. Yay? Not if you are an owner/employee of any locally ran restaurant in the tri-county area. Decreased income and business for those unlucky people who will have to compete with a corporation that has a limitless amount of money to ensure profitbalilty in any city no matter how the economy is. I'm not trying to start a fight with this argument, but people always get so excited when there's talk of a new chain restaurant or business coming to town, and it's always the people already living in in the town, trying to make a business for themselves that suffer. Enjoy Cracker Barrel, but also, don't forget to still frequent "the little guys" too!
cracker barrel

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

I am also excited about cracker barrel, we know the kind of food and service to expect.A lot of our restaurants in town run out of food, closed sometimes when you go there and a lot of them are dirty,I know it is a chain, but a good one. If restaurant owners here had good food, good service ,nice atmosphere and good prices we would not need chains, too many in the restaurant business that does not have a clue how to run one, if they did people would be lined up,Circa is a good example of what we need. Especailly lunch menu and prices.So cracker barrel is very welcome and will show people how its done.The Old Stable has a wonderful atmosphere, only been there once and was not very happy, but will try it again.We need more choices here.Just hope cracker barrel is big enough.If some of our local restaurants do not change things, they will have to kiss it good bye.
DrPepper

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

Anyplace with a name like CRACKER barrel just sounds like a place a brotha like myself shouldn't eat at.
You Know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

They are Stingy with their food.They give you potatoes with a ice cream dipper.How would you get a little round ball?
heckfarr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

You Know wrote:
They are Stingy with their food.They give you potatoes with a ice cream dipper.How would you get a little round ball?
Yes they are stingy. Stay away from there. Go to an all you can eat restaurant and bitch about not getting enough damn crab legs.

The rest of us will enjoy you not being there.
?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

How many damn potatoes do you need?? We all expect supersize now, probably why we're so fat!
Seriously

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

I understand that restaurants around here will run out of food and have off nights. But that is because they don't have the money and backing like a chain restaurant. Again, chains like this one have limitless amounts of money for every restaurant to be fully stocked at all times. Of course this should be the consensus at every establishment, but it's a lot easier when you don't have to worry about the cost of your food. And mark my words, 6 months after Cracker Barrel is opened, everyone will be on here bitching about some aspect of it, whether the waitresses are hoes, or the cooks are nasty and can't believe they are handling the public's food.
Bubba

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Judged:

Yea!!! When will it open?
yogi

New Haven, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

aug 22 or 27th not for sure which one.
yogi

New Haven, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

take that back just looked on their web site stated 29 aug.
ummm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

When are they going to start hiring?
Info

Coxs Creek, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Judged:

ummm wrote:
When are they going to start hiring?
They already have. There was a sign in one of the construction trailers several weeks ago. My sister has been hired and started training in one of the existing CB's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Bardstown Forum right now

Search the Bardstown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
shorty gets married to Chris kid 3 min unkown 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DITCH MITCH 146,809
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 min Byebye 26,208
new cop in bardstown 9 min new 1
Family of murdered Nelson Co. teacher, daughter... 1 hr viewer 8
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr lol 1,035
hawkins 2 hr local girl 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bardstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••