Next Last
wanna know

Bardstown, KY

#1 Apr 7, 2009
bout her
the one

Owensboro, KY

#3 Apr 8, 2009
if she is the one from eddie miles road she is so trashy, will sleep with anyboby.
briana

Bardstown, KY

#4 Apr 22, 2009
the one wrote:
if she is the one from eddie miles road she is so trashy, will sleep with anyboby.
haha u fu*n dumb fareal..she gotta man nd its louis rogers
Please

Prospect, KY

#5 Apr 22, 2009
Can;t you just go back and read the other post!!!

Nothings changed everybody already knows.
hey

Bardstown, KY

#6 Apr 22, 2009
?
HA HA

Bardstown, KY

#7 Apr 23, 2009
She's got babies by her cousins too. Misty you a piece a trash too.
HELLOFA

Bardstown, KY

#8 Apr 23, 2009
aren't they all inbreed. she lives out on 245 with her 2 sisters. everybody know her kids are slow, and tonya smokes crack. need to go back to the hollar and fu&k your dad and brother, and all your cousins.
obryan

Amissville, VA

#9 Apr 23, 2009
briana wrote:
<quoted text>
haha u fu*n dumb fareal..she gotta man nd its louis rogers
aren't u like 13... get off topix and read a book...
amanda elmore

Clarksville, TN

#10 Apr 23, 2009
how's are they kin too amanda elmore?
I know

Newburgh, IN

#11 Apr 27, 2009
As for Tonya she has no job and has yet to grow up, she needs to realize what all she is putting her kids through. Its not hard to get a job and work, and there is a better group she could hang out it other than people that are know for doing bad things. Tonya if you do read this you really need to grow up you have kids be there for them, go get a job, staighten you life up, if you dont do it for yourself then do it for you kids they deserve much better. There are many people that just wish they could have children, you need to realize that god gave you those kids, its up to YOU not anybody else to raise them. You need to be there for them and help guide them in the right directions and not just worry about were the next party is. You kids deserve much better, and I really feel sorry for you dad he loves you so much but you always let him and you family down. I wish that you would understand this and realize what you have done its not to late to change but if you dont whats the point of even being on this earth if you can be a possitive role model for you children
Wondering WHY

Prospect, KY

#13 Apr 27, 2009
Do all them Johnson girls including all her cousins who have all them kids and they do not take care of them....someone else always is.

Why do the families contine to let them pop the kids out?

If they can't take care of them get em fixed!!!!
I know

Newburgh, IN

#14 Apr 27, 2009
Man its a sad cycle and the kids are the ones that suffer its really sad. There is just some people that are just bad people. I really hate that innocent kids are raised around all the garbage
Whatever

Bardstown, KY

#17 Apr 29, 2009
Tonya might not live the lifestyle you would want her to live but she is taking care of her kids. they have a house to live in and food to eat. that is saying more than others who live around here.
Whatever

Bardstown, KY

#18 Apr 29, 2009
amanda elmore wrote:
how's are they kin too amanda elmore?
they have the same mom
Ewww

Bardstown, KY

#19 Apr 29, 2009
Who gives a shit about her kids. She is a piece of trash and she knows it. Wait until the law comes up in her dope house she is runnin. Lil John is stupid! TAking care of herself is more like it selling drugs. i know who she rents from it's about to be OVER!!!
Ewww

Bardstown, KY

#20 Apr 29, 2009
Hey, Brianna- Louis has a girlfriend that looks a hell of alot better than your nasty ugly ass mom. So hey she's not the one, she's getting sloppy seconds you dumb little inbreed B&&tch!!!!
Whatever

Bardstown, KY

#21 Apr 29, 2009
Ewww you don't need to talking like that about a 12 year old little kid. u might not like her mom but that dosn't give u a right to talk bad about the kids. and saying who gives a shit about her kids must mean u are a no good person yourself.
friend of an aunt

Bardstown, KY

#22 Apr 29, 2009
Ewww wrote:
Hey, Brianna- Louis has a girlfriend that looks a hell of alot better than your nasty ugly ass mom. So hey she's not the one, she's getting sloppy seconds you dumb little inbreed B&&tch!!!!
yeah!!! you need to shut ur mouth!!!! she's just a kid!!! and people keep talkin shit about tonya's kids and i can asure you if you keep talkin about them, a message o here won't be what ur gettin!!! those kids mean the world to one of their aunts, and she won't be havin bad things talked about them and exspecially to them!!!
sad

Bardstown, KY

#23 Apr 30, 2009
nasty
Me Too

Bardstown, KY

#24 Apr 30, 2009
NASTY is not even the term to use. Tonya is busted, hey honey he's still laying up in his girlfriend every night. How do you like leftovers BI**H?? Ever heard of being used?Geta grip on your self he's never gonna leave what he's got at home for your nasty ass, it's all over the town about how you thought yor were the one. He's talked about you like a dog. Plus he's ashamed of what he done with you!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to buy race fuel? 43 min Gasser 3
Thomas Nelson Volley Ball (Aug '15) 1 hr Grandpa 6
Colored folks in da road 6 hr Tough Guy 7
Why do married men look at naked women on the c... (Sep '11) 8 hr student of life 176
Dwight Mason 11 hr StoneCol 2
Thomas Nelson Volley Ball 12 hr Customer 27
Apartments in Bardstown? (Jun '11) 22 hr Batman 13

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages