anyone gotten their refund yet?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

waiting

Barbourville, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2013
I can't hardly wait! Countin down the hours!
wish

Barbourville, KY

#2 Feb 5, 2013
We filed on the first and still don't have ours but they told us it would take 8 to 21 days
Wondering

Barbourville, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Filed on the 25th got mine on the 2 nd
I did it

Tacoma, WA

#4 Feb 5, 2013
The IRS wasn't even ready to start processing until the end of Jan. If you got a refund already then it must have been a tax loan.
question

Barbourville, KY

#5 Feb 5, 2013
I thought the IRS wasen't accepting them until the 30th? When did they open up filing?

“The Standard Form”

Since: Feb 13

Cannon, KY

#6 Feb 5, 2013
They told me four to six weeks.
Menz

Tacoma, WA

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Even filing online wouldn't come bach in 8 days. Had to be a tax service loan.
Menz

Tacoma, WA

#9 Feb 5, 2013
back typo
WILLOW

Madisonville, KY

#10 Feb 5, 2013
I hope I get back a lot a might buy me a milk cow what you going get out of yours
Dont Understand

Williamsburg, KY

#11 Feb 6, 2013
I'm not complaining or anything,but i never did understand why they cut federal taxes from your check if they was going to turn around an give it all back to you.lol.
Wondering

Barbourville, KY

#12 Feb 6, 2013
I did it wrote:
The IRS wasn't even ready to start processing until the end of Jan. If you got a refund already then it must have been a tax loan.
no mine was in my bank account on the 2 nd. I don't go to hr block. I go to an actual accountant in London.

“The Standard Form”

Cannon, KY

#13 Feb 6, 2013
Dont Understand wrote:
I'm not complaining or anything,but i never did understand why they cut federal taxes from your check if they was going to turn around an give it all back to you.lol.
You only get a small fraction of it back.
Yep

London, KY

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Wondering is right. I was able to file mine online on 1/25 with TaxAct. I got a text message the next day stating that the IRS had accepted my return. I wasn't expecting to get that message until at least the 30th since I was told they weren't accepting until the 30th. I received my Federal refund yesterday (2/5)and, no, I can assure you it was not a loan. First time I have ever received my Federal before my State. I was also suprised to get my return that fast because I was told that refunds were taking up to 21 days this year - even for those who e-file. Mine took 8 days from the time I filed. Happy Tax Day to me :-)
taxes

London, KY

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Yep wrote:
Wondering is right. I was able to file mine online on 1/25 with TaxAct. I got a text message the next day stating that the IRS had accepted my return. I wasn't expecting to get that message until at least the 30th since I was told they weren't accepting until the 30th. I received my Federal refund yesterday (2/5)and, no, I can assure you it was not a loan. First time I have ever received my Federal before my State. I was also suprised to get my return that fast because I was told that refunds were taking up to 21 days this year - even for those who e-file. Mine took 8 days from the time I filed. Happy Tax Day to me :-)
I filed mine on JAN 25 got mine on theFEB 2.

“The Standard Form”

Cannon, KY

#16 Feb 6, 2013
taxes wrote:
<quoted text>I filed mine on JAN 25 got mine on theFEB 2.
You must have filled a rapid refund.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min dollarsbill 131,857
Where is Nick Mandel? 16 min Momof4 1
missing pit bull 1 hr Worried 6
Knox Central 2 hr guess 2
truck payments 3 hr gator 10
Need food badly 3 hr Need food badly 25
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 3 hr TOASTup 404
city of barbourville 6 hr Three losers 15
Porsche mills 12 hr Prayers 17
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick