London, KY

#21 Oct 10, 2009
Is this the Garrett Brown who uses drugs, that could be way he shot himself
Wow

Corbin, KY

#22 Oct 10, 2009
May know him wrote:
Is this the Garrett Brown who uses drugs, that could be way he shot himself
No we are talking about two different people here..The guy that shot himself is soupbean form the creek thats his nickname He likes to drink alot and has a brother in jail has been in for a while now.
cousin

Leechburg, PA

#23 Oct 11, 2009
i guess they shot there self because they get dispressed or something no one really knows anyones life until they live it ,,,but yeah he really does need help and i hope he never does this again because his dad is very sick and he doesnt need to go through anything else but i am so gald he is doing great i talk to him on the phone last night and he was doing great and no he is not dora lee man this is a different garrett brown he is a garett brown jr
just wondering

Corbin, KY

#24 Oct 12, 2009
is he marry or get in kids to help him out
parent

Kennett, MO

#25 Oct 12, 2009
Well depression is proably why... And people that are depressed will try to drink it away.. I feel real bad .I hope with prayers he gets better..
creeek man

Covington, KY

#26 Oct 12, 2009
they said they dont know if he shot himself or he was shot.... and last i heard he was in the hosiptal
Jumper

United States

#27 Oct 12, 2009
whattttttt wrote:
why does ppl shoot theirselves for? i just dont understand this...i dont think he needs to come home he needs to be sent somewhere so he wont try this again
maybe it was an accident, everyone who shoots THEMSELVES are not suicidal, some are just accidental shootings.
suzy

London, KY

#28 Oct 12, 2009
creeek man wrote:
they said they dont know if he shot himself or he was shot.... and last i heard he was in the hosiptal
i heard they thought it was an accident ???
cousin

Leechburg, PA

#29 Oct 15, 2009
hes home now and is doing ok he is staying with a sister
soupbeans niece

Morristown, TN

#30 Oct 26, 2009
whattttttt wrote:
why does ppl shoot theirselves for? i just dont understand this...i dont think he needs to come home he needs to be sent somewhere so he wont try this again
he is home he is doin good he is a good person at least he didnt try to hurt someone else like alot of stupid peole from there do
out of towner

Morristown, TN

#31 Oct 26, 2009
soupbeans niece wrote:
<quoted text>
he is home he is doin good he is a good person at least he didnt try to hurt someone else like alot of stupid peole from there do
he is doing good he went to the dr today he spent two nights with his favorite sister inlaw tina
Give me a break

Mayfield, KY

#32 Nov 21, 2012
Maybe the low-life bastard finally got a conscience about the lives he has ruined over the years as a child molester. Everyone knows this, it is common knowledge. Why has nothing been done to this sick bastard? You know what you have done you low life and will pay for it one day. All those innocent lives you have ruined.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cobb-Hampton Funeral Home 5 hr dead man walking 4
Martha and randy 6 hr Betty 5
I hate you 6 hr Sour 25
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Jimal 157,852
Who's the girl ?? 7 hr Inquiring Mind 3
KCHS fb coach 7 hr panther 7
Hi 9 hr Nimbletwig 2
Applebee's in Barbourville! 23 hr woop woop 27
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Sat Carol 110

Barbourville Jobs