grossed out

Barbourville, KY

#1 Mar 21, 2013
the crackhead ho manager will trade food for drugs or sex for drugs whichever. more drugs there now than ever before,
worriedfortheppl

Barbourville, KY

#2 Mar 21, 2013
my cousin just moved into tommy engles apts they are ate up with roaches and bed bugs he has been told this by atleast 15 past tenants he only sends out the off duty bug guy is what i was told when i asked the previous tenants. he is a slum lord who hires olny losers who will kiss his ass, cause they are drug heads, just ask his brother he'll tell ya the truth.
humm

Barbourville, KY

#3 Mar 21, 2013
I called in a order one day and went to pick it up. I waited for 10 minutes right in front of the kitchen door which was open. Nobody came to my car but while I was sitting there I was grossed out! There was a guy in there at the door that obviously didn't work there he was smoking and the girl preparing food and him were kissing! It was really messy in the kitchen and I left! NEVER again will I eat there!! YUCK!!
know

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Mar 21, 2013
grossed out wrote:
the crackhead ho manager will trade food for drugs or sex for drugs whichever. more drugs there now than ever before,
Dont eat there Jeremy Payne's mother does the cookin, nasty people..trust me.
Big Willy

Madisonville, KY

#5 Mar 21, 2013
Thats is not the only place that has Bed Bugs Its a Shame those things will bite you and you have to destroy all of your furniture when you move if not you will just pack them to the next place you move to the landlords should have to check those place good and have people sign they never saw bedbug when they moved in there or do something who can afford to buy new stuff to start over with when they are charging a big price for you to live in there bedbug hotel....
Report

Barbourville, KY

#6 Mar 21, 2013
Call the health department. They will do a food inspection
wow

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Mar 21, 2013
Thats why i NEVER let anyone spend the night with me and when i have a vistor i clean everything they touch and wash whatever they sit on and when i go to someones house i sit on a kitchen wooden chair.
truth

Barbourville, KY

#8 Mar 22, 2013
jeremy paynes mother does not work there The rest of this I don't know of but I do know that
funny

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 22, 2013
humm wrote:
I called in a order one day and went to pick it up. I waited for 10 minutes right in front of the kitchen door which was open. Nobody came to my car but while I was sitting there I was grossed out! There was a guy in there at the door that obviously didn't work there he was smoking and the girl preparing food and him were kissing! It was really messy in the kitchen and I left! NEVER again will I eat there!! YUCK!!
what kinda mess? how can u smoke n kiss at the same time?
oh yea

Somerset, KY

#10 Mar 23, 2013
all you people is going to get your computers traced and get sued for slander then you might shut your big mouths up allways talking about some body air out your own dirty laundry then get on here and talk about some one else
humm

Barbourville, KY

#11 Mar 24, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>what kinda mess? how can u smoke n kiss at the same time?
Easy! You take a puff blow it out then kiss the other person! That's what he did!
Tommy

Manchester, KY

#12 Mar 25, 2013
Everybody come try a Hamburger today!
Dawson

Barbourville, KY

#13 Mar 26, 2013
oh yea wrote:
all you people is going to get your computers traced and get sued for slander then you might shut your big mouths up allways talking about some body air out your own dirty laundry then get on here and talk about some one else
You're full of it. Nothing anyone says on a fourm is slander and even if it were, you're probably not important enough for law to take time out of their day and track out ip's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 137,854
Go fund me scams 1 hr Laughing 10
Doug and Lonnie Davis, also Velva Broz 1 hr pixiee1313 1
Amy Brock 3 hr Say what 13
Thompson park splash pad OPEN !!! 5 hr sam 9
Anna Gail Collins 5 hr Humm 4
computers 6 hr ttwarewolf 8
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]