London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

The most corrupt government in American history, for all you Obama supporters. What a disgrace. We are all in for some BIG problems. You supporters enjoy your free stuff now because that was your pay for a tyrant its all going away now that he bought you off and won.
help

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Truth wrote:
The most corrupt government in American history, for all you Obama supporters. What a disgrace. We are all in for some BIG problems. You supporters enjoy your free stuff now because that was your pay for a tyrant its all going away now that he bought you off and won.
Examples of a corrupt government please???
Truth

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Solyndra
Benghazi
AP Wiretapping
IRS Targeting Conservatives
Fast and Furious
To name a few
Real Truth

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

It takes drastic measures to clean up the messes left from W's reign of go lucky management.
true

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Real Truth wrote:
It takes drastic measures to clean up the messes left from W's reign of go lucky management.
Yes but what Obama is doing is no different
facts

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Real Truth wrote:
Just like a Democrat to keep playing the blame game. Obummer will forever be remembered as the most inept president. He still has to fix one problem or address any major issue that will fix anything. All he's doing is riding the coat tails of catastrophies to keep America at bay ubtil his last term is over. He's done, unfortunately the status quo will remain fo us.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

"When you give your Individual Power to the Government you Adore be prepared for that power to be used by the Next Government you Abhor"

This is something the left should consider Very carefully .. I was never a big supporter of Bush as I tend to a more Libertarian political view... I wrote about how we should never have placed ground troops into Iraq and we should have thumped the Taliban and walk away... Never Nation Build... I Ranted about the massive power grab and loss of Liberty when the Patriot Act was set into place... Not so much for what it did at the time but for what I thought would happen in future governments when Precedent was set..

Today this President is setting precedent that it's ok for the assorted administration organizations to go after Media Outlets, Political Groups and NGO's with little constraint... The Left should be prepared for when The Right has such power given it by the precedent set by this administrations actions.. When you allow the Federal Government you like to grow to such size, have such power over your individual lives that same power will be used by the next government you Hate and it may be used directly against You...
cheese eating kenny

Nabb, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

true wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but what Obama is doing is no different
it is different, it is much worse
Harry Tahco

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Least he aint the bumblin' boob McCain or Mitt the money hider
cheese eating kenny

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Harry Tahco wrote:
Least he aint the bumblin' boob McCain or Mitt the money hider
he is far more dangerous

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min Limbertwig 146,291
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr get real 51
Any couples into SCAT??? 2 hr lady ella 12
disability lawyer 2 hr been there 17
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Ashby 26,189
jon h 3 hr Resident 17
Truddy 4 hr John Deer 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••