bullied

Manchester, KY

#1 Aug 26, 2009
He went to Barbourville City School in 5th grade and caused me a lot of grief, id like to get back up with him and give him some grief. if anyone knows were he is or works please post it here. id LOVE to "get in touch" with him *evil grin*
His sister

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Oct 13, 2009
He got a bro named zeke aka lee? Im married to zeke i will gladly pass along a message. Just give me ur name.
lmcinfantry

Richmond, KY

#3 Oct 13, 2009
Don't worry, anyone who quotes themselves as having an evil grin, is probably to caught up in dungeons and dragons, and catching up on bilbo baggins settle an old score.
boredxdumb

Lakeland, FL

#4 Oct 13, 2009
morris is a total loser mofo and i condone someone kicking the crap outta him as i know first had too how he deserves it! hahaha
boredxdumb

Lakeland, FL

#5 Oct 13, 2009
oops, hand
lmcinfantry

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 13, 2009
boredxdumb wrote:
oops, hand
I don't condone morris's actions as a young man anymore than the next person, but tryin to exact revenge through topix is a cowards way to feel better about himself. I'm sure morris would not care to talk to ya.
boredxdumb

Lakeland, FL

#7 Oct 14, 2009
actually why do you even care? no one is trying to "exact revenge", is called shit talkin! and you can piss off. i used to know that loser and he caused me a lot of grief too so i really don't care what he thinks about anything and i don't care what you think either. is this yr way of trying to make your own self feel righteous? i think so...don't comment on someones response when you don't even know the story.
who cares

Somerset, KY

#8 Oct 15, 2009
well i know were he is and im sure he wouldnt mind kicking the shit out of u
boredxdumb

Lakeland, FL

#9 Oct 16, 2009
who cares wrote:
ooohhh, i'm sure we are all scared now!
bullied

Houston, AR

#10 Oct 16, 2009
who cares wrote:
i would SOOOOOOOOOO love to meet him, I was a big shy kid that didnt like fighting as a child so i was a coward. but now that im grown and know better, id love nothing more than to stomp the sh*t outta him. he couldnt hurt me now if he tried, unless he turned into a big p*ssy and carries a gun or knife
Haha

Sunnyvale, CA

#11 Oct 17, 2009
So tell us your name! I bet you wouldnt say that to mo's face. Btw size has nothing to do with skills. I would watch out for his brother lee. Hes crazy and can fight better than mo.
boredxdumb

Lakeland, FL

#12 Oct 19, 2009
Haha wrote:
So tell us your name! I bet you wouldnt say that to mo's face. Btw size has nothing to do with skills. I would watch out for his brother lee. Hes crazy and can fight better than mo.
ha! no surprise lee is still fighting his battles for him.
Looking

Danville, KY

#13 Jun 25, 2012
his brother lee would love to meet you. his last name is colwell idiots
Someone that knows

United States

#14 Jan 6, 2014
It sounds like to me your jealous because Morris beat your ass in school and u want revenge or your mad because he didn't take shit from anyone grow up stop hiding behind a computer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris N Daisy Hubbard 41 min brad 8
ina woolum (Dec '08) 1 hr Tired 29
Rodney Bullock 4 hr ben 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Searching for him 166,390
Daniel Boone Owned Slaves, shut down the DBF! 5 hr wiseman 16
All will bow!!! 5 hr Chris_Jarvis 9
Brian osborne,ray davis 6 hr Shara 21
Judge ex removing daniel boone statue ! 9 hr Crusade for Justice 32
Bad wreck on 25e in front of creek market!! Sat Well 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages