just wondering1

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Dec 4, 2008
Anyone know where Sara White is? I havent seen her in a long time? Did she move or something?
wow

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Dec 4, 2008
has anyone seen her now...she has long hair and she is hott as hell
Coincidence or What

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2008
She went to school in Bowling Green.... Wow the person that posted this is in Bowling Green... Sara is that you???? LMAO
absolutely

Mayfield, KY

#4 Dec 4, 2008
she is a great girl I love her to death
kinda funny

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Dec 4, 2008
I get this phone call and someone is like hey someone put you on that topix website..I was like umm what.. and they said o goodness because i had never really been on here...just heard about it and i think it is funny that someone said that they were from bowling green..thats hilarious...but yes that is where I am and actually coming home tomorrow...
Anonymous

Richmond, KY

#6 Dec 5, 2008
kinda funny wrote:
I get this phone call and someone is like hey someone put you on that topix website..I was like umm what.. and they said o goodness because i had never really been on here...just heard about it and i think it is funny that someone said that they were from bowling green..thats hilarious...but yes that is where I am and actually coming home tomorrow...
lmao! omg we all know u started this forum sara so get over ur self plz. im sure this will jus give u summin else to run around actin all dramatic about
Biglier

Tishomingo, MS

#7 May 9, 2012
I can say a lot and will tomorrow after sleep..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min ChromiuMan 149,870
Black Guys at union that go by yk 5 hr Whitey800 2
Black tj Johnson on drugs 5 hr Whitey800 1
Natasha brown 6 hr Mack 1
Hedrick cemetery 7 hr Linnie 2
outlaws 8 hr xxx 12
electronic harassment 8 hr DroneWool 22

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages