Comments
21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Jun 23, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Monster

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Broken heart wrote:
<quoted text>Know you need therapy honey.Your the one who cant except we were supposed to be together.Im so sick of your acting like you know all about our relationship.He loved me and i love him!I was there for him when he needed a REAL friend the most.I took care of him when everyone turned there back on him.We spent every second we could talking when we were not together.I did everything for him.I made sure he ate,I made sure he had companionship when he needed me and saw to it he had ANYTHING HE WANTED!!I WAS A VERY GOOD GIRLFRIEND!!!What we had was very special.I know how it felt when he held me and I KNOW HOW SPECIAL IT WAS WHEN HE WAS INSIDE OF ME.The sex Was Out Of This World!!So don't tell me he wasn't happy!!I KNOW HE WAS HE TOLD ME I MADE HIM HAPPY!!Then you find out we were going to move in together and have a life of our own and you ruined it!!I hate you for that!!If he loves you so much why did he never speak of you!!Not once the only one he talked about is his NOW wife who was to OCCUPIED for him then so he came to ME!!!!You are not good enough for him and never will be LOSER!!I know you will screw it up so i will wait but this time we both know he will be with ME!!And i will not give up so easy this time so watch yourself honey!!And btw im not dating anyone now!!
Baby why do you stay with her when you know i truly love you and could never hurt you.I am at my grandma's but im going home tonight.Just use you head and think about it.Com e home with me please we can start over and be happy like we planed.I miss you sweetie.I know your mad at me but please i will do anything to make it up to you i cant get of my mind baby i need to feel your arms around me.I need to see you smile and i need to feel you inside me again:) I know you miss it as much as i do.Your the only one who could ever hit it right:) If you want this call me we will talk it out.I love you forever <3
Holy Fu ckin God What U Off your Meds Again..Why U Do This..Your Just trying To start sh it saying What u Think Is gonna hurt Her..This Is Why Even if I Was single I Would Run From Your Crazy A$$..If U Loved Me U Wouldnt Try To Couse So Many Problems For Me..U Think This Helps Anything Cuz It Dont!Im So Sick Of Fighting With Your Crazy A$$..Just Please Stop Ok.It Dont Matter What I Say U Just Gonna Beleave What U Want..U Just Wanna Argue With Me And Im Not In The Fu kin Mood..Oh And The Sex Sucked!!It Might Have Been Good For U But You Was Horrible In Bed!
Broken heart

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Monster wrote:
<quoted text>Holy Fu ckin God What U Off your Meds Again..Why U Do This..Your Just trying To start sh it saying What u Think Is gonna hurt Her..This Is Why Even if I Was single I Would Run From Your Crazy A$$..If U Loved Me U Wouldnt Try To Couse So Many Problems For Me..U Think This Helps Anything Cuz It Dont!Im So Sick Of Fighting With Your Crazy A$$..Just Please Stop Ok.It Dont Matter What I Say U Just Gonna Beleave What U Want..U Just Wanna Argue With Me And Im Not In The Fu kin Mood..Oh And The Sex Sucked!!It Might Have Been Good For U But You Was Horrible In Bed!
I don't want to fight with you honey i love you!And no i do not just think what i want to i know what you told me and i know it was all true.Why can't you just tell her what our time was like.If she loves you then it shouldn't matter but you have to lie to her and that's not fair to you or me.I am so sick of her making it to be nothing when she has no clue.I know you try to look all mean and stuff for HER when you say the things you say to me so i don't let it bother me.I don't want to be any trouble in your life but we both know your life was much better with me in it and so was mine!Cant we just talk about it baby?Call me i still have the same number,the same messenger,e-mail,and theirs always fb :)You know we will be together again that's why in your heart you have never let me go and you never will :)So think about how happy you could be if you just do what your heart wants.I will be waiting baby i love you.Just call me whats would it hurt to talk about it without your tramp getting in it.OMG she is so dumb>why did you never tell me about her you know i let you do what you wanted.I thought you didn't like blondes!I guess you were just embarrassed of her she is brain dead.so call me k :)i will be waiting :)And i know the sex was good!You couldn't keep your hands of me so lets not get into those details i don't want to hurt the crybaby's feelings :) I love you sweetie <3
Wife

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Broken heart wrote:
<quoted text>Know you need therapy honey.Your the one who cant except we were supposed to be together.Im so sick of your acting like you know all about our relationship.He loved me and i love him!I was there for him when he needed a REAL friend the most.I took care of him when everyone turned there back on him.We spent every second we could talking when we were not together.I did everything for him.I made sure he ate,I made sure he had companionship when he needed me and saw to it he had ANYTHING HE WANTED!!I WAS A VERY GOOD GIRLFRIEND!!!What we had was very special.I know how it felt when he held me and I KNOW HOW SPECIAL IT WAS WHEN HE WAS INSIDE OF ME.The sex Was Out Of This World!!So don't tell me he wasn't happy!!I KNOW HE WAS HE TOLD ME I MADE HIM HAPPY!!Then you find out we were going to move in together and have a life of our own and you ruined it!!I hate you for that!!If he loves you so much why did he never speak of you!!Not once the only one he talked about is his NOW wife who was to OCCUPIED for him then so he came to ME!!!!You are not good enough for him and never will be LOSER!!I know you will screw it up so i will wait but this time we both know he will be with ME!!And i will not give up so easy this time so watch yourself honey!!And btw im not dating anyone now!!
Baby why do you stay with her when you know i truly love you and could never hurt you.I am at my grandma's but im going home tonight.Just use you head and think about it.Com e home with me please we can start over and be happy like we planed.I miss you sweetie.I know your mad at me but please i will do anything to make it up to you i cant get of my mind baby i need to feel your arms around me.I need to see you smile and i need to feel you inside me again:) I know you miss it as much as i do.Your the only one who could ever hit it right:) If you want this call me we will talk it out.I love you forever <3
Let me just tell you something honey I am married to him and he loves me! If he loves you so much then why am I the one with the wedding ring? And if he wants to be with you so bad then why when he had to choice to bring you in why did he not choose you? Why did he tell me you would never be his choice because you were so fake and that the only reason he was with you was to use you for the money? And the reason he didn't tell you about her or the others is because you populated this big fake fairytale in your head about something that would never be and he knew he would have to deal with you whining! You want him he's right here come to the house and you'll see I would love to show you how he feels about you! Be a real woman and speak back you talk back to him and her now it's your turn to talk back to me! He doesn't want to be with you go check yourself in the crazy house cause that is where you belong! If he wanted you then he would be with you! Come and fight for him or shut up!
Wife

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Broken heart wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to fight with you honey i love you!And no i do not just think what i want to i know what you told me and i know it was all true.Why can't you just tell her what our time was like.If she loves you then it shouldn't matter but you have to lie to her and that's not fair to you or me.I am so sick of her making it to be nothing when she has no clue.I know you try to look all mean and stuff for HER when you say the things you say to me so i don't let it bother me.I don't want to be any trouble in your life but we both know your life was much better with me in it and so was mine!Cant we just talk about it baby?Call me i still have the same number,the same messenger,e-mail,and theirs always fb :)You know we will be together again that's why in your heart you have never let me go and you never will :)So think about how happy you could be if you just do what your heart wants.I will be waiting baby i love you.Just call me whats would it hurt to talk about it without your tramp getting in it.OMG she is so dumb>why did you never tell me about her you know i let you do what you wanted.I thought you didn't like blondes!I guess you were just embarrassed of her she is brain dead.so call me k :)i will be waiting :)And i know the sex was good!You couldn't keep your hands of me so lets not get into those details i don't want to hurt the crybaby's feelings :) I love you sweetie <3
WOW you really are demented no wonder he hates you all you do is try to hurt him! You are such a disgusting person you try to break up a family and you don't even care you truly are and ugly person inside and out! And as far as tramp goes take a look in the mirror darling!
Wife

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Broken heart wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to fight with you honey i love you!And no i do not just think what i want to i know what you told me and i know it was all true.Why can't you just tell her what our time was like.If she loves you then it shouldn't matter but you have to lie to her and that's not fair to you or me.I am so sick of her making it to be nothing when she has no clue.I know you try to look all mean and stuff for HER when you say the things you say to me so i don't let it bother me.I don't want to be any trouble in your life but we both know your life was much better with me in it and so was mine!Cant we just talk about it baby?Call me i still have the same number,the same messenger,e-mail,and theirs always fb :)You know we will be together again that's why in your heart you have never let me go and you never will :)So think about how happy you could be if you just do what your heart wants.I will be waiting baby i love you.Just call me whats would it hurt to talk about it without your tramp getting in it.OMG she is so dumb>why did you never tell me about her you know i let you do what you wanted.I thought you didn't like blondes!I guess you were just embarrassed of her she is brain dead.so call me k :)i will be waiting :)And i know the sex was good!You couldn't keep your hands of me so lets not get into those details i don't want to hurt the crybaby's feelings :) I love you sweetie <3
If he was so embarrassed of her then why didn't he ever bring you around? She met the kids and was here at the house before I ever even got to meet her. He didn't do that with you did he? Hmmmm....I wonder who he was embarrassed of? You talk such a big game talk back or are you just scared or is it you know he doesn't want you. You know he is never going to leave me you said it yourself! Do you think if you don't say anything to me that you can be with us? Why would I let someone who wants so badly to hurt my husband be around? You don't care about him or you wouldn't act like this. You promised him on your brothers grave that you would never do this and promise after promise you kept on breaking them. You are pathetic and you know it! The more you do this the more you make him hate you if you only knew how he felt about you you would move on with your life. You are so selfish you put you in front of everything you don't love him and you show that every time you write on here. I don't even know why I'm writing because your going to play your little games and not be a real woman and write back. You are sick go stick another needle in yourself junkie and btw he hates you for getting him hooked on that stuff but don't worry we took real good care of him and helped him get into rehab. Now why would you get someone you love hooked on something so bad did you really think if you got him hooked on that stuff that he wouldn't leave you? That is pathetic! But like I said if you want to fight for him I'm right here ready to fight for MY HUSBAND!
Wife

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jun 1, 2013
 
Broken heart wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to fight with you honey i love you!And no i do not just think what i want to i know what you told me and i know it was all true.Why can't you just tell her what our time was like.If she loves you then it shouldn't matter but you have to lie to her and that's not fair to you or me.I am so sick of her making it to be nothing when she has no clue.I know you try to look all mean and stuff for HER when you say the things you say to me so i don't let it bother me.I don't want to be any trouble in your life but we both know your life was much better with me in it and so was mine!Cant we just talk about it baby?Call me i still have the same number,the same messenger,e-mail,and theirs always fb :)You know we will be together again that's why in your heart you have never let me go and you never will :)So think about how happy you could be if you just do what your heart wants.I will be waiting baby i love you.Just call me whats would it hurt to talk about it without your tramp getting in it.OMG she is so dumb>why did you never tell me about her you know i let you do what you wanted.I thought you didn't like blondes!I guess you were just embarrassed of her she is brain dead.so call me k :)i will be waiting :)And i know the sex was good!You couldn't keep your hands of me so lets not get into those details i don't want to hurt the crybaby's feelings :) I love you sweetie <3
Hahaha! I knew you wouldn't be a real woman and write back I knew you would just play your little girl games and click your disagree buttons! You really are pathetic!
Rumors

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jun 1, 2013
 
Bunch a iggits!...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
pot head

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

baby i no how it filles to lose some one you love and care for im so sorry for u im going to go because it makes me cry thinking about my on love ones u take care of your self and let god take care of u i no he will he has me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Simpson and Betsy Cecil stealing 25 min peanut 17
teresa johnson where did the thread go ? (Dec '12) 26 min Just me 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Yes and Amen 128,591
i miss my amy 31 min b ggggg 1
Ky Biscuit Company 46 min comical 15
just seen what goin on 1 hr Who knows 5
Any couples into SCAT??? 1 hr Jason lake 6
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr cathyjudy 146,195
Stivers Center fixes 7 hr City Slicker 26
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••