First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Broken heart

Somerset, KY

#1 May 23, 2013
Its been one year to the hour that i lost you.Not a day has passed you haven't been on my mind.I love you as much as the day we met.I will always love you.We had so much fun together and i just miss it so BAD.I'll wait for you forever sweetie and know one will ever compare to you your the love of my life and always will be.I miss you so much and i will always be here for you if you ever need anything.I hope everything in your life is going great and i just want you to be happy.If you ever want to just talk you know how to find me <3
dumb

Pound, VA

#2 May 23, 2013
Broken heart wrote:
Its been one year to the hour that i lost you.Not a day has passed you haven't been on my mind.I love you as much as the day we met.I will always love you.We had so much fun together and i just miss it so BAD.I'll wait for you forever sweetie and know one will ever compare to you your the love of my life and always will be.I miss you so much and i will always be here for you if you ever need anything.I hope everything in your life is going great and i just want you to be happy.If you ever want to just talk you know how to find me <3
You need to move on and forget about it, stop doing stupid stuff.
Monster

Somerset, KY

#3 May 23, 2013
Broken heart wrote:
Fu ck U And Your Heart!!!Da mn Your A Dummy!!
Broken heart

Somerset, KY

#4 May 23, 2013
Monster wrote:
<quoted text>Fu ck U And Your Heart!!!Da mn Your A Dummy!!
Awww now you know you don't mean that or you wouldn't have responded.I know how you are.I guess you gf is watching you so you have to make her feel good :) I miss you baby.I saw you going in cvc Monday.If you wanna talk i am here for you anytime you need me.Love and miss you sweetie :)
HisBaby

Somerset, KY

#5 May 23, 2013
Broken heart wrote:
<quoted text>Awww now you know you don't mean that or you wouldn't have responded.I know how you are.I guess you gf is watching you so you have to make her feel good :) I miss you baby.I saw you going in cvc Monday.If you wanna talk i am here for you anytime you need me.Love and miss you sweetie :)
You literally have to be the dumbest person ever! I wasn't even here when he wrote you I was at work! He wrote you cause he wants you to leave him alone! You say you know him so well so you should know that he does what he wants so if he wanted to be with you he would be! He doesn't love you he never has and he never will! Go away we are happy & he is happy! He said you were the worst mistake he ever made in his life! And as far as you losing him you can't lose something you never had he's mine and his wife's always has been always will be! He used you get over it and move on with your pathetic life and that weird old dude your dating!
HisBaby

Somerset, KY

#6 May 23, 2013
Broken heart wrote:
You are such a disgusting and selfish person! You say you want him to be happy but you do anything you can to make him unhappy! You sicken me! And trust me if he wanted you he would be with you he has never had a problem telling me if has feelings for someone else and he told me how he feels about you and trust me it is not love it is hatred! You really need to look at what an ugly person you are on the inside and change that! Karma is a big B itch and when it comes around you are going to see what and ugly person you have been!
wondering

Barbourville, KY

#8 May 23, 2013
HisBaby wrote:
<quoted text>You literally have to be the dumbest person ever! I wasn't even here when he wrote you I was at work! He wrote you cause he wants you to leave him alone! You say you know him so well so you should know that he does what he wants so if he wanted to be with you he would be! He doesn't love you he never has and he never will! Go away we are happy & he is happy! He said you were the worst mistake he ever made in his life! And as far as you losing him you can't lose something you never had he's mine and his wife's always has been always will be! He used you get over it and move on with your pathetic life and that weird old dude your dating!
Did I read that right? He's yours AND his WIFE'S? Is this correct?
sounds like

Madisonville, KY

#9 May 23, 2013
Well it sounds to me like a WHOLE bunch of nuts here.lol.
Angel eyes

Corbin, KY

#10 May 23, 2013
dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to move on and forget about it, stop doing stupid stuff.
don't listen to this Azz .. Follow your heart ... True Love never dies ..
superman

Barbourville, KY

#11 May 26, 2013
Broken heart wrote:
did you date is guy in high school dose your name strat with a m
UrDumb

Middlesboro, KY

#12 May 26, 2013
My Bf's ex sounds just like this 10 years later. May be same girl. Sounds like her. She has found another and when he dumped her she became "obsessed" again. She sounds like a high school girl. She is a grown women. How stupid. Get some self-esteem. Take a class or therapy for stalkers! Would ask what your initials are but the list is to long as many times as she was married.(If it's her)
ShEizDumb

Middlesboro, KY

#13 May 26, 2013
superman wrote:
<quoted text>did you date is guy in high school dose your name strat with a m
I had the same thought you did. LMAO
haha

Middlesboro, KY

#14 May 26, 2013
Am I the Only one that caught on to the fact that ALL these are the same person just talking back & forth to themselves having a conversation!? I mean Look at the IP address for One? Now some of the spelling & words! LOL some people will do ANYTHING to get attention! I mean If they had changed there IP address before each comment it would have at least looked real & Besides no one would have just KNOWN that was directed towards them, many people are in similar situations. Jus sayin' make up something worth reading/discussing/talking about and I promise poeple will chat with you, no reason for this garbage!
Hun, If your that wrapped up in needing someone to talk with then why not make some friends!
HisBaby

London, KY

#15 May 26, 2013
UrDumb wrote:
My Bf's ex sounds just like this 10 years later. May be same girl. Sounds like her. She has found another and when he dumped her she became "obsessed" again. She sounds like a high school girl. She is a grown women. How stupid. Get some self-esteem. Take a class or therapy for stalkers! Would ask what your initials are but the list is to long as many times as she was married.(If it's her)
She needs therapy alright this chick is a psycho she has followed my man around for year! Every gas station he goes to she's there every time we turn around there is a new forum of some crazy junk she has put on here! She's a grown woman but she acts like a 4th grade girl!
superman

Barbourville, KY

#16 May 26, 2013
UrDumb wrote:
geuss it not who i though it was i just ask sorry no need to go off the deep end
flintstoned

London, KY

#17 May 26, 2013
"love look what you've done to me..lol let him go...NUT JOB!!
youre all idiots

Somerset, KY

#18 May 26, 2013
HisBaby wrote:
<quoted text>
You literally have to be the dumbest person ever! I wasn't even here when he wrote you I was at work! He wrote you cause he wants you to leave him alone! You say you know him so well so you should know that he does what he wants so if he wanted to be with you he would be! He doesn't love you he never has and he never will! Go away we are happy & he is happy! He said you were the worst mistake he ever made in his life! And as far as you losing him you can't lose something you never had he's mine and his wife's always has been always will be! He used you get over it and move on with your pathetic life and that weird old dude your dating!
he is in no way YOURS if you have to share him with someone else, especially his WIFE...you are as stupid as the idiot who started this thread.
Broken heart

London, KY

#19 May 29, 2013
HisBaby wrote:
<quoted text>
Know you need therapy honey.Your the one who cant except we were supposed to be together.Im so sick of your acting like you know all about our relationship.He loved me and i love him!I was there for him when he needed a REAL friend the most.I took care of him when everyone turned there back on him.We spent every second we could talking when we were not together.I did everything for him.I made sure he ate,I made sure he had companionship when he needed me and saw to it he had ANYTHING HE WANTED!!I WAS A VERY GOOD GIRLFRIEND!!!What we had was very special.I know how it felt when he held me and I KNOW HOW SPECIAL IT WAS WHEN HE WAS INSIDE OF ME.The sex Was Out Of This World!!So don't tell me he wasn't happy!!I KNOW HE WAS HE TOLD ME I MADE HIM HAPPY!!Then you find out we were going to move in together and have a life of our own and you ruined it!!I hate you for that!!If he loves you so much why did he never speak of you!!Not once the only one he talked about is his NOW wife who was to OCCUPIED for him then so he came to ME!!!!You are not good enough for him and never will be LOSER!!I know you will screw it up so i will wait but this time we both know he will be with ME!!And i will not give up so easy this time so watch yourself honey!!And btw im not dating anyone now!!

Baby why do you stay with her when you know i truly love you and could never hurt you.I am at my grandma's but im going home tonight.Just use you head and think about it.Com e home with me please we can start over and be happy like we planed.I miss you sweetie.I know your mad at me but please i will do anything to make it up to you i cant get of my mind baby i need to feel your arms around me.I need to see you smile and i need to feel you inside me again:) I know you miss it as much as i do.Your the only one who could ever hit it right:) If you want this call me we will talk it out.I love you forever <3
cheese eating kenny

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 May 29, 2013
Ghey
Rumors

Cynthiana, KY

#21 May 29, 2013
Broken heart wrote:
<quoted text>Awww now you know you don't mean that or you wouldn't have responded.I know how you are.I guess you gf is watching you so you have to make her feel good :) I miss you baby.I saw you going in cvc Monday.If you wanna talk i am here for you anytime you need me.Love and miss you sweetie :)

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 16 min Integrity 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mike Duquette 132,217
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 3 hr Max 21
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 3 hr Breezy _Soul 408
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 3 hr Hob knob 24
Jim baker remodeling city hall 4 hr Sam 4
curtis 5 hr gator 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 24 dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info