yes

London, KY

#22 Mar 8, 2013
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>Dummy it might not be jailtracker but it was still one full page pictures and names of all jailbirds in the advocate stupid
ok since my previous comment was removed...ok..ya du@b bi@@h..go pay ya 75cents and call it what ever ya wANNA.when it comes down to it thou...guess what..its not jail tracker...lmao...stupid
shedevil

London, KY

#23 Mar 9, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>ok since my previous comment was removed...ok..ya du@b bi@@h..go pay ya 75cents and call it what ever ya wANNA.when it comes down to it thou...guess what..its not jail tracker...lmao...stupid
who gives a rats ass what they call it.Its still you bunch of jailbirds pictures in the paper.And I got news for you I wouldn't pay 75 cents to see your ugly mug I only seen it cause someone else had it and was showing me.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#24 Mar 9, 2013
Jailtracker was just a thing for Busy Bodies anyway.
heard that

Somerset, KY

#25 Mar 9, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I hope they can sell their paper. I dont wish them any bad luck. My decision not to buy their paper is personal. I dont like monopolies. But I must say Technology has caught them and i'm afraid their days are numbered.
The Advocate was a much better paper back in the day.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#26 Mar 9, 2013
heard that wrote:
<quoted text>The Advocate was a much better paper back in the day.
Thats true, but now its become a waste of paper and ink.
real

Versailles, KY

#27 Mar 9, 2013
real

Versailles, KY

#29 Mar 9, 2013
real

Versailles, KY

#30 Mar 9, 2013
What Ever

Windsor, WI

#31 Mar 10, 2013
Jail Tracker needs to be turned back on! We as the People who have to Deal with the Criminals! We have the Right to see who is Jail & see what type of People are Renting our Homes & are putting applications in for Jobs at our Businesses!!! The Rest of you you make not Care, but the Rest of do have an Intreset in the People who come into our Lives & we should have a Right to see who's in Jail. They did the Crime, so why hide it from the Public! Turn Jail Tracker back on or we'll just buy a Paper & see who was Arrested!

Flat Lick Ky.

#32 Mar 10, 2013
What Ever wrote:
Jail Tracker needs to be turned back on! We as the People who have to Deal with the Criminals! We have the Right to see who is Jail & see what type of People are Renting our Homes & are putting applications in for Jobs at our Businesses!!! The Rest of you you make not Care, but the Rest of do have an Intreset in the People who come into our Lives & we should have a Right to see who's in Jail. They did the Crime, so why hide it from the Public! Turn Jail Tracker back on or we'll just buy a Paper & see who was Arrested!
Remember to make your vote count against them next time.
yawn

Lily, KY

#33 Mar 11, 2013
What Ever wrote:
ummm do background checks before you rent.you dont need jailtracker for that.what did you do before there was a jailtracker?theres more than one way to skin a cat ya know.and remember just say no to jailtracker!!

Flat Lick Ky.

#34 Mar 11, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>ummm do background checks before you rent.you dont need jailtracker for that.what did you do before there was a jailtracker?theres more than one way to skin a cat ya know.and remember just say no to jailtracker!!
What did people do before jailtracker? Thats an imbecilic question. Why dont you ask what people did before there was inside plumbing, cars, trains, planes, its called progress and most people accepts its benefits. But there are some that like living in the stone age and others that just like being in control.
voter

Manchester, KY

#35 Mar 11, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
What did people do before jailtracker? Thats an imbecilic question. Why dont you ask what people did before there was inside plumbing, cars, trains, planes, its called progress and most people accepts its benefits. But there are some that like living in the stone age and others that just like being in control.
Well with JM being Judge we in KNOX COUNTY will stay in STONE AGE until we get Smart enough to vote him out Please start today and finf a Qualified Candidate.
yawn

Lily, KY

#36 Mar 11, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
but it makes no sense to me on why your people are so hell bent on knowing whos in jail.Its public records if ya need to know so bad.I think it just boils down to our society has got so useless and lazy that they want to do everything from the comfort of there living room.Well it dosent look like your gonna be able to do that with the jailtracker.They have taken it so get over it.If it concerns the people of knox co so bad who is in there..pay the 75cents and you shall see.or go to courthouse and do research.there is also background checks on internet for the lazy people.and rememberj,say not to jailtracker!

Flat Lick Ky.

#37 Mar 11, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>but it makes no sense to me on why your people are so hell bent on knowing whos in jail.Its public records if ya need to know so bad.I think it just boils down to our society has got so useless and lazy that they want to do everything from the comfort of there living room.Well it dosent look like your gonna be able to do that with the jailtracker.They have taken it so get over it.If it concerns the people of knox co so bad who is in there..pay the 75cents and you shall see.or go to courthouse and do research.there is also background checks on internet for the lazy people.and rememberj,say not to jailtracker!
Vote their asses out and see what happens. We wont know til we try. Like it or not jailtracker will be an issue in the next election.
yawn

Lily, KY

#38 Mar 11, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote their asses out and see what happens. We wont know til we try. Like it or not jailtracker will be an issue in the next election.
just say no to jailtracker!
voter

London, KY

#39 Mar 11, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>but it makes no sense to me on why your people are so hell bent on knowing whos in jail.Its public records if ya need to know so bad.I think it just boils down to our society has got so useless and lazy that they want to do everything from the comfort of there living room.Well it dosent look like your gonna be able to do that with the jailtracker.They have taken it so get over it.If it concerns the people of knox co so bad who is in there..pay the 75cents and you shall see.or go to courthouse and do research.there is also background checks on internet for the lazy people.and rememberj,say not to jailtracker!
Its taxpayer dollars if you dont understand.
yawn

Lily, KY

#40 Mar 11, 2013
voter wrote:
<quoted text>Its taxpayer dollars if you dont understand.
lmao..show me where it says that you are entitled to jailtracker with taxpayers dollars.wtf.dont you think taxpayers dollars should go to more important things than jailtracker and criminals.put that money to use for our kids things to do.better things for the commmunity to enjoy.NOT MUGSHOTS OF INMATES.THATS A JOKE
yawn

Somerset, KY

#41 Mar 11, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>lmao..show me where it says that you are entitled to jailtracker with taxpayers dollars.wtf.dont you think taxpayers dollars should go to more important things than jailtracker and criminals.put that money to use for our kids things to do.better things for the commmunity to enjoy.NOT MUGSHOTS OF INMATES.THATS A JOKE
Your spiked tail is showing!!!

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#42 Mar 11, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>Your spiked tail is showing!!!
Are you just wandering round Topix land looking at people tails?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will you vote for as jailer 31 min ummmm 111
Mike Warren embezzled money? 37 min Captain Obvious 19
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 46 min Kyle the joke 31
What ever happened to Chris Bargo ? (Mar '10) 54 min Daniel bargo 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,404
El Mariachi Restaurant 1 hr Barbourville Citizen 5
jail tracker/knox county detention center not t... (Aug '11) 7 hr does it matter 10
Indictments 8 hr John 86
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 10 hr Samuel Adams 73
If McGhee is this dirty in Campaign, Imagine on... 14 hr curious 22

Freeze Watch for Knox County was issued at October 31 at 5:33AM EDT

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]