1995 illuminati card game predicts fu...

1995 illuminati card game predicts future events!

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Unraveling

Ford City, PA

#1 Jul 23, 2010
&fe ature=related

Ok wow....after watching this video of The Illuminati Card game released 15 years ago,I am more convinced than ever that our powers that be knew exactly what was coming years later.September 11 and everything leading to where we are now was ironically in a card game years before these events took place.Take a look and see for yourself!!!!!
Unraveling

Ford City, PA

#2 Jul 23, 2010
&fe ature=related

Wake up people...these events are taking place now!!! and very swiftly!!!! DO NOT IGNORE THE SIGNS GIVEN TO YOU!
Unraveling

Ford City, PA

#3 Jul 23, 2010
The world as we know it is about to change and we need to spread the word like wildfire.
Truth Seeker

Ford City, PA

#4 Jul 23, 2010
I believe this.The Elite have been planning this for years but people are too blind to see that is a global movement.A movement into sin(the work of he devil).He has power over our minds(brainwashing) thru television and music(not all but most).Look at Hollywood these days.It's a freak show.Our children worship these people for gods sakes and you all still dont get it do you?
oyvay

Crossett, AR

#5 Jul 23, 2010
Truth Seeker wrote:
I believe this.The Elite have been planning this for years but people are too blind to see that is a global movement.A movement into sin(the work of he devil).He has power over our minds(brainwashing) thru television and music(not all but most).Look at Hollywood these days.It's a freak show.Our children worship these people for gods sakes and you all still dont get it do you?
Its not that people are to blind to see it, its that they are to lazy to care. Once it hits the fan in full force and prices start to go haywire for items and food, certain things will become mandatory by govn force in needed (ie the new healthcare bill) rights will be taken away or manipulated so that we can no longer defend ourselves from the govn. plus much more

It will all boil down to a point were the citizens of the United States will create an uprise against our corrupt govn. and turn against them in full force. Many lives will be lost since the govn will pass a marshal law which would enable lethal force to be used against those breaking curfem or trying to create a group of uprisers to fight the govn.

I can tell you right now. Im not an anarchist but i do feel that many of the laws being created are unfair and need to be withdrawn and removed. We as citizens of the USA are slowly loosing our rights to do many things day by day. In doing so we are slowly going to be monopolized and turned into sheep for the slaughter. If we all dont fight then nonw of our children, thier children and any future generations will know the freedom we so lovingly fought for during our time that we were alive to fight for it.
complete

London, KY

#6 Jul 23, 2010
Complete Bollocks.

Instead of worrying about some mystical and secret society ruining your lives, spend some time on real world problems in your neighborhood.
Truth Seeker

Brodhead, KY

#7 Jul 24, 2010
complete wrote:
Complete Bollocks.
Instead of worrying about some mystical and secret society ruining your lives, spend some time on real world problems in your neighborhood.
ummmm HELLO this WILL soon be our reality!You and those with blinders on wont know what hit you when it does ALL come into effect.I dont think many have the slightest idea of how much suffering this world will soon witness.Fasten your seatbelt and dont get too comfy in what luxury you have because to be honest I think in the next few years our lives will be dramatically different!!!!
complete

London, KY

#8 Jul 24, 2010
Bull crap.

You are using this as an excuse to not do anything for your community. You had rather prepare for you and your's than do one single thing to help the people around you. Look at how much time you are wasting chasing something that has no evidence of existing in today's society, as opposed to spending that energy making the community that surrounds you a better place.

If you spent 1/3 of the energy you spend on chasing this moronic conspiracy theory down in the community solving real problems, we would live in a much better society.
complete

London, KY

#9 Jul 24, 2010
The cards in this set were never prophetic in nature. They do not give dates, locations, or exact information on any one event.

What they do is put things in the set that are current events, like the twin tower card - do you realize that an attack on the twin towers was talked about for a little over a decade before 1995 and the most talked about method was a nuke.

The pentagon card.. same. They talked about burning it for more than 20 years before this set came out.

This card game either put things in it that were current threats, or ones that conspiracy theorists have talked to death. It predicts nothing.
infowars

Barbourville, KY

#10 Aug 8, 2010
complete wrote:
Bull crap.
You are using this as an excuse to not do anything for your community. You had rather prepare for you and your's than do one single thing to help the people around you. Look at how much time you are wasting chasing something that has no evidence of existing in today's society, as opposed to spending that energy making the community that surrounds you a better place.
If you spent 1/3 of the energy you spend on chasing this moronic conspiracy theory down in the community solving real problems, we would live in a much better society.
..........infowars.com........ .
God is Good

Madisonville, KY

#11 Aug 13, 2010
If you want the future predicted read the bible
heard that

Manchester, KY

#12 Aug 13, 2010
God is Good wrote:
If you want the future predicted read the bible
Reading the bible is almost like reading a newspaper.the events that are unfolding in todays society are spoken of in the bible..And the prophesy are being fulfilled every day.It would not surprise me to se the lord come back any day.But like in Noahs days some people are nonbelievers .I don't know if god will return in my life time.And i'm sure someone will get on her with a smart remark but i know someday my time will come and i hope god says to me enter in my good and faithful servant.I hope god blesses who ever reads this.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 15, 2010
heard that wrote:
<quoted text>Reading the bible is almost like reading a newspaper.the events that are unfolding in todays society are spoken of in the bible..And the prophesy are being fulfilled every day.It would not surprise me to se the lord come back any day.But like in Noahs days some people are nonbelievers .I don't know if god will return in my life time.And i'm sure someone will get on her with a smart remark but i know someday my time will come and i hope god says to me enter in my good and faithful servant.I hope god blesses who ever reads this.
Amen to that.
Helloolllll

Birmingham, UK

#14 Apr 1, 2013
Add me on Skype, I know SO much about it !
Helloolllll

Birmingham, UK

#15 Apr 1, 2013
complete wrote:
Complete Bollocks.
I really shouldn't say this but your face looks like bollocks then ur actuall bollocks love. You see, your to brainwashed to think OUTSIDE the box and while we are free outside your sorry little ass and tiny microscopic ball sack is in there begging on your knees for help. Type illuminati backwards. Look at selena gomez's lyrics on rock god. Get out of the club of shut they buried you in, wipe the crap of your eyes, and see fr real cuz u wait, it will come to life. Make a word out of Santa... Clue: S.....A....T..A..... And knowing you your too ass dumb to work out the next letter (it's S u spaz) wake up smell your nasty fat ars and come into the real world cuz soon or later It won't be here and it will be non-existent to all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free jess hubbard!!! 1 hr Enter Username 41
Woman ran-over in Mcdonald's parking lot. 2 hr yep 8
kink 2 hr rufus 12
Flat Lick Ball Coach Devin Mills 2 hr Elvis 26
Qualfications of a Pastor? 2 hr Omg 13
Sixty minutes asking questions about Knox court... 2 hr mrpoverty 9
best place to work 2 hr mrpoverty 15
The Oven Mitt 7 hr Big rig 71 76
Shooting at Walmart??? 18 hr people 53
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 19 hr So so funny 19