my husband is fat and we are not poor.
info

London, KY

#22 May 2, 2010
Good for you...about not being poor.
lucky

Leechburg, PA

#23 May 2, 2010
Being poor does not have anything to do with being fat. I know alot of rich people that is fat.Just because a person is poor and over weight does not mean that they are lazy.
Intelligent one

Louisville, KY

#24 May 3, 2010
info wrote:
Well it obviously goes hand and hand in some categories of people but not all, so show your stastics, prove your point or this thread is a waste of space. That alllows the nuts in your town to post on and on about who's fat and who's not!
Thinks

United States

#25 May 3, 2010
I think this is outrages, I do not think how much money you make or do not make has one thing to do with it. I think it comes down to a one world order, if you do not look, act, think, live in a certain place or make a certain amount of money there you will be wiped out.
info

London, KY

#26 May 3, 2010
Just read the article and look around. You'll conclude that poverty has effectively been elimated in the United States. Fat in and of itself was just a way of illustrating the point.
Freakin Funny

Scottsville, VA

#27 Oct 20, 2013
229 man wrote:
IM FAT AND IM POOR
Another post that is Freakin Funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min who cares 148,977
East Barbourville Baptist Church Scandal? 42 min I wonder 2
Black guy called Peanut UC COLLEGE (Aug '15) 1 hr Mee 127
TreadzTireCenter 1 hr Gravy 11
KCHS principal 1 hr Gravy 29
tara 1 hr Lol 13
Southeastern Kentucky Militia now recruiting ... (Jan '11) 3 hr OhSure 48
Three liquor stores in bville 16 hr really 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages