Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Well now we know what happened... on 2012-11-10 17:08:14 a Kentucky pole dancer near Harlin fell off the pole.... Warned ya....
Funny

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Too funny!
camel toes

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

stripers wrote:
i have a friend that is geting readty to open up a plus sized women strip club. I know that there are a lot of plus sized women that live in knox so please post if interested.
where and when ? My best friend Crotchetta Mills and I would like to apply..e mail me Cameltoes@stinkinggap.cum toddleooooo.
concerned

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

This will be a HUGE ASSET to the community.
Nikki bear

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

stripers wrote:
i have a friend that is geting readty to open up a plus sized women strip club. I know that there are a lot of plus sized women that live in knox so please post if interested.
I know this is mad late but I wanna strip
person

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Malinda Black will do anything for a pill Plus size or not my son has done had her an he said barbourville has done run through it.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Thompson

Crofton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Email me the info please forderobin@gmail.com thank you.
shedevil

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
That could be dangerous... You know Knox county is on a fault line....
haha you are funny.why do women or men skinny or fat want to disgrace theirself that way.If I want to get naked and dance i'll do it in privacy of my own home.People have no respect at all no more.
TAVIA D

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

super plus wrote:
im super super plus size, over 500 lbs to be exact.. Can stripper poles hold that much weight? If so im interested !
REPLY: HEY LOOK YOUR WEIGHT DOESN'T MATTER THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT PLUS SIZE GIRLS CAN DO BESIDES POLES BABYGIRL.. I AM A PLUS SIZE FEMALE AND AS BIG GIRLS WE ALL HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER. TRY SETTING UP SCENES FOR YOUR PERFORMANCE LIKE LITTLE POOLS WITH CHOCOLATE AND BOWLS OF STRAWBERRIES AROUND THE STAGE FOR THE GUYS TO DIP THE STRAWBERRIES ON YOU COVERED IN CHOCOLATE. I HAVE A HELL IMAGINATION. HAVE TO BECAUSE I'M LOOKING AT OPENING A PLUS STRIP CLUB MYSELF. I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA AND HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING DIFFERENT STATES SO I CAN CANVAS AND SEE WHAT STATE WOULD BE GOOD.
Road dog

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

TAVIA D wrote:
<quoted text>
REPLY: HEY LOOK YOUR WEIGHT DOESN'T MATTER THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT PLUS SIZE GIRLS CAN DO BESIDES POLES BABYGIRL.. I AM A PLUS SIZE FEMALE AND AS BIG GIRLS WE ALL HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER. TRY SETTING UP SCENES FOR YOUR PERFORMANCE LIKE LITTLE POOLS WITH CHOCOLATE AND BOWLS OF STRAWBERRIES AROUND THE STAGE FOR THE GUYS TO DIP THE STRAWBERRIES ON YOU COVERED IN CHOCOLATE. I HAVE A HELL IMAGINATION. HAVE TO BECAUSE I'M LOOKING AT OPENING A PLUS STRIP CLUB MYSELF. I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA AND HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING DIFFERENT STATES SO I CAN CANVAS AND SEE WHAT STATE WOULD BE GOOD.
HOLY HORSESHIT!!!! I will never eat strawberries or chocolate again, barf time.
Road dog

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

TAVIA D wrote:
<quoted text>
Please,,,just give me a 5 ft. 4..120 pounder with cool whip and cherries. whewwwww!
shedevil

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

TAVIA D wrote:
<quoted text>
please not our state go canvas new York or fl.
royal diva

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

hello im a size 16 n more fashionable n sexier than a female n a size 6... Confident with alot of curves n that right places... I'm interested n dancing bcuz I know its good for my body plus I love to bring my sexy side out.
shedevil

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

royal diva wrote:
hello im a size 16 n more fashionable n sexier than a female n a size 6... Confident with alot of curves n that right places... I'm interested n dancing bcuz I know its good for my body plus I love to bring my sexy side out.
Then have repect for yourself and do it in the privacy of you on home.
jojo

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Hello,Im plus size women and was looking to dance at plus size club for men...Do they have plus size clubs for us??? What is consider plus size??? How much do you have to weight to be consider???
olivia

North Liberty, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

im very interested in this shoot me a email livey867@gmail.com
abc

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Well it would be good for some overweight women to dance they may loose some weight....this is the plus of this post.....overweight people have problems I know many that have tried all kinds of differnt diets and still the weight stays they may loose some weight but for the most part its there...larger people do have a harder time in life with self esteem and should indeed have respect because they are larger , my saying is this if it dont hurt its beautiful...but if it hurts its ugly as can be...healthy is sexy...sick in ugly....end of story.
abc

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

there is such Discrimination against over weight people we relly need to take special consern for them the same size heart has to pump blood to every area of a larger persons body heavy people need special treatment from smaller people weight does have its disadvantages in life think about it and be kind to larger people...life is relaly harder for them and Im not shit assing about it they have to be so much stronger in so many areas then smaller folks...
keisha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

I want strip at that strip club......any positions lefted?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of78
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min curious 122,580
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min Jay 138,356
Lay K Teachers 33 min the man 8
Larry dye and Amy dye 34 min haha 15
Prositute Wendy mills creek 35 min pleeese 4
mike baker for jailer 1 hr Tara 10
Would love to have a female to HUG and SNUGGLE ... 1 hr lol 9
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 5 hr desperado 12
•••

Freeze Warning for Knox County was issued at April 16 at 9:59AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••