I hate 19 kids and counting

I hate 19 kids and counting

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Z3ro

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Mar 9, 2010
That woman need to stop... She had her baby so early, that is obviously a sign to stop. But you know her weird self will not stop, because if she does, she will lose her show. I hate that woman. And jesus christ woman quit with the "J" names. They will be scarred for life. I can't wait for one of those kids to grow up and have a true hollywood story about how crazy their parents were and it drove them to smoking dope, and having orgy's with mass amounts of women, and got them all pregnant.
Unos

London, KY

#2 Mar 9, 2010
Damn man if you feel that way maybe you should just tell it to your mother insted of a public forum.
Z3ro

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Mar 10, 2010
my mom feels the same way
lol

Mayfield, KY

#4 Mar 10, 2010
Im really ashamed and disappointed with myself that I would even read this post..LOL with that said, I hate to admit but that is ridiculous, you know that 19th kid had to walk out, besides they have to do that because of the money not God.I feel it gives the crazies an exuse to have countless babies that usually the state (aka tax payers) ends up supporting. Since that show came out it seems every young woman you know is trying to have countless kids. It is ones own choice how many they have however there are many things that can make it others business.
Z3ro

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Mar 10, 2010
good point.. more people are trying to have countless kids because of that woman...
Who cares

London, KY

#6 Mar 10, 2010
Its her choice! If she wants to have 19 more, I say more power to her.
Z3ro

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Mar 10, 2010
I say, if you want to blow your brains out, more power to you... Don't make a comment if your going to be a smartass
xeter

United States

#8 Mar 11, 2010
So which is worse...someone with 19 kids who takes responsibility for them or girls around here who only have 3 but toss them aside for the next hit or the next man? There is so much of that around here it is disgusting
Who cares

London, KY

#9 Mar 11, 2010
Z3ro wrote:
I say, if you want to blow your brains out, more power to you... Don't make a comment if your going to be a smartass
You fucktard, If I want to make a comment I'll do so. what are you the comment police?
Z3ro

Mount Vernon, KY

#10 Mar 11, 2010
No I'm the person telling you to not be a smartass, because apparently it makes you feel more of a person to take time to post on something that you don't even care about so what im saying is that if you really don't care, then shut thefuck up..
Who cares

London, KY

#11 Mar 11, 2010
WTF are you talking about? When did I say I didn't care about this topic? Also I don't see my reply as being a smart ass, I simply stated my opinion! Maybe you just don't like people disagreeing with you!
corbin

Williamsburg, KY

#12 Mar 11, 2010
FERTLE MYRTLE
REBEL

United States

#13 Mar 11, 2010
Z3ro wrote:
That woman need to stop... She had her baby so early, that is obviously a sign to stop. But you know her weird self will not stop, because if she does, she will lose her show. I hate that woman. And jesus christ woman quit with the "J" names. They will be scarred for life. I can't wait for one of those kids to grow up and have a true hollywood story about how crazy their parents were and it drove them to smoking dope, and having orgy's with mass amounts of women, and got them all pregnant.
Z3ro, for one thing, STOP using the name of the Lord in vain! As for anyone having that many kids, I have to agree with you, things in this world are out of control now, just think a few years ago, a QUEER would not be on TV, but now it it the "thing". So this world is going to HELL, and the sooner it gets BURNED, the better, because then we as Christians can be with our LORD, FOREVER!
corbin

Williamsburg, KY

#14 Mar 11, 2010
REBEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Z3ro, for one thing, STOP using the name of the Lord in vain! As for anyone having that many kids, I have to agree with you, things in this world are out of control now, just think a few years ago, a QUEER would not be on TV, but now it it the "thing". So this world is going to HELL, and the sooner it gets BURNED, the better, because then we as Christians can be with our LORD, FOREVER!
please ? we ?? you deserve to go to hell for your sins , and that IS where you're going ! with the rest of US .holier than thou ..
REBEL

United States

#15 Mar 11, 2010
corbin wrote:
<quoted text>please ? we ?? you deserve to go to hell for your sins , and that IS where you're going ! with the rest of US .holier than thou ..
PLEEEESAE, you corbin SAINT, repent your homo ways!

Since: Nov 08

Manchester, KY

#16 Mar 11, 2010
REBEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Z3ro, for one thing, STOP using the name of the Lord in vain! As for anyone having that many kids, I have to agree with you, things in this world are out of control now, just think a few years ago, a QUEER would not be on TV, but now it it the "thing". So this world is going to HELL, and the sooner it gets BURNED, the better, because then we as Christians can be with our LORD, FOREVER!
WOW! I can remember some scriptures, and just recently, can say a few more. But the one that sticks out in my mind after reading that post, Rebel is: Judge not lest ye be judged.

Anyway, back to the subject. I've watched the show once or twice.I think it was right when they moved into their bigger house..? They can apparently take really good care of the children they have. Aren't they some kind of real estate people? IDK. Anyway, I liked their show better then that one of Jon and Kate. It seemed they were only exploiting their children. Kate was a total ball buster imo. I'm sure TLC is picking up the tab with the Duggars now as well, but if they stopped making the show tomorrow, they could still afford to maintain their lifestyle on their own. Still, 19 kids?!?! I believe they said that they would accept ever how many children God gives them, but REALLY! 19??!
Hmm

Richmond, KY

#17 Mar 11, 2010
REBEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Z3ro, for one thing, STOP using the name of the Lord in vain! As for anyone having that many kids, I have to agree with you, things in this world are out of control now, just think a few years ago, a QUEER would not be on TV, but now it it the "thing". So this world is going to HELL, and the sooner it gets BURNED, the better, because then we as Christians can be with our LORD, FOREVER!
Oh, I am sure that if Jesus himself was walking around on Earth today he'd certainly still be speading his love and telling all you "Christians" to hate on gays. Hypocrites! How can you think Gays are condemed to hell for their sins and you are not? Can they not also be forgiven?
Amazing_Grace

Auburn Hills, MI

#18 Mar 11, 2010
There is only one sin that cannot be forgiven that is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 12:
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Those who refuse to believe... have refused the "Holy Spirit" to dwell in them that their sins be forgiven them .. They die in their sins having blasphemed (denied )the Holy Spirit .

No. A believer cannot commit the unforgivable sin. How can someone who has been born again (John 3:7), made a new creation (2 Cor. 5:17), and received eternal life (John 10:27-28) actually commit the unforgivable sin? He cannot. Jesus Himself said that we have eternal life, not conditional life: "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out of My hand." Besides, it says in 2 Cor. 5:17 that the Christian is a new creation in Christ. We are different, no longer slaves to the old nature (Rom. 6:14). We are regenerated by the Holy Spirit.
Ashley

Ashburn, VA

#19 Mar 11, 2010
Z3ro wrote:
That woman need to stop... She had her baby so early, that is obviously a sign to stop. But you know her weird self will not stop, because if she does, she will lose her show. I hate that woman. And jesus christ woman quit with the "J" names. They will be scarred for life. I can't wait for one of those kids to grow up and have a true hollywood story about how crazy their parents were and it drove them to smoking dope, and having orgy's with mass amounts of women, and got them all pregnant.
I agree with you 100% all the way around. You are right.
james

Greenbrier, AR

#20 Mar 11, 2010
lol wrote:
Im really ashamed and disappointed with myself that I would even read this post..LOL with that said, I hate to admit but that is ridiculous, you know that 19th kid had to walk out, besides they have to do that because of the money not God.I feel it gives the crazies an exuse to have countless babies that usually the state (aka tax payers) ends up supporting. Since that show came out it seems every young woman you know is trying to have countless kids. It is ones own choice how many they have however there are many things that can make it others business.
i kno i go to knox central high school and theres like 75 pregnant girls there its crazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Actually need some kind hearted advice. 2 min Lisa 2
Jail time 24 min The Specialist 5
Amber Brock 52 min Dickee 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 168,958
Barourville nursing home 1 hr The Specialist 7
Cop Phipps fired after driving drunk 1 hr KWJC 23
omg ! tractor supply is great 2 hr 229 Farmer 56
New Speedway Coming.... YES... 3 hr The Specialist 41

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages