4 plead not guilty in fatal home invasion

May 20, 2014 Full story: WTVF Nashville 8

TV reports 30-year-old Elijah Messer, 39-year-old Angela Mills, 36-year-old Patrick B. Baker and 36-year-old Christopher Bradley Wagner were in court Monday in Barbourville.

Full Story
Sweetly

Barbourville, KY

#1 May 21, 2014
These ppl need took out in the street and stone to death ...
wonder

Manchester, KY

#2 May 21, 2014
Ow many drugs did the mills sell to kids sad noone knows .and where did he work
Truth

Barbourville, KY

#3 May 21, 2014
Exactly! You have four people charged with the murder if a young man who apparently was a big player in the drug game. Ask yourself how many lives and families have been destroyed by the pills sold by the victim? Who takes responsibility for that? If there are no drug suppliers you have no users to support the suppliers demand. It seems to me this world has it's own way of dealing with Karma. You distribute substances that kill and destroy homes, children's lives, break families apart and look what comes back to you. Your families lives are destroyed, your children are hurting and life is turned upside down for them, you have a widow. It should be a lesson to every individual playing a game that ends in destruction.
Willard

Bowling Green, KY

#4 May 22, 2014
Truth wrote:
Exactly! You have four people charged with the murder if a young man who apparently was a big player in the drug game. Ask yourself how many lives and families have been destroyed by the pills sold by the victim? Who takes responsibility for that? If there are no drug suppliers you have no users to support the suppliers demand. It seems to me this world has it's own way of dealing with Karma. You distribute substances that kill and destroy homes, children's lives, break families apart and look what comes back to you. Your families lives are destroyed, your children are hurting and life is turned upside down for them, you have a widow. It should be a lesson to every individual playing a game that ends in destruction.
Very very true could not have said it better myself! Maybe once mike smith takes over office this county will be rid of the drugs once an for all, i cannot wait till he starts his term to clean this miss up
Truth

Barbourville, KY

#5 May 22, 2014
Willard wrote:
<quoted text>
Very very true could not have said it better myself! Maybe once mike smith takes over office this county will be rid of the drugs once an for all, i cannot wait till he starts his term to clean this miss up
Me too! My greatest hope is that he will care as much about cleaning up this county as we the citizens do. I know it's a huge epidemic and it can't be done overnight. This county desperately needs help and I think if he comes in with a strict no tolerance for drug dealing it may be accomplished. I'm worried about the future of my girls. I want them to live a healthy productive life in our community. You can have a wonderful childhood here but the drugs are taking over.
pitiful

Barbourville, KY

#6 Jun 5, 2014
Truth wrote:
God should punish the crime not us
Truth

London, KY

#7 Jun 5, 2014
Willard wrote:
<quoted text>
Its sad to say but there is NO one thats going to rid anyplace of drugs , and with "PILLS" being the biggest problem around here they can bust all the users and street level dealers they want to but the real problem starts at the Doctors office.
ugh

Barbourville, KY

#8 Jun 15, 2014
Truth wrote:
Exactly! You have four people charged with the murder if a young man who apparently was a big player in the drug game. Ask yourself how many lives and families have been destroyed by the pills sold by the victim? Who takes responsibility for that? If there are no drug suppliers you have no users to support the suppliers demand. It seems to me this world has it's own way of dealing with Karma. You distribute substances that kill and destroy homes, children's lives, break families apart and look what comes back to you. Your families live No no no I care about bub s are destroyed, your children are hurting and life is turned upside down for them, you have a widow. It should be a lesson to every individual playing a game that ends in destruction.
His child wasn't guilty...he has to live with this...have some sympathy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McDonald's girls (Jan '14) 1 hr crazy man 8
Indictments 3 hr Nonsense 36
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 3 hr Nonsense 9
Warren and carmacks Monday nite debate 3 hr Joker 1
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 3 hr decided voter 5
who will you vote for as jailer 3 hr change 85
Journey Through Hell (Oct '10) 3 hr Bob 41
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 11 hr you know 49
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. Fri Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating