Why do women let their men away with ...

Why do women let their men away with cheating?!

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

ms

United States

#1 Jun 27, 2012
I don't understand how you can stay around. Yuck!
Never use panties

Boston, MA

#2 Jun 27, 2012
So the women hava an excuse to cheat.
What an idiota!
ms

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2012
Never use panties wrote:
So the women hava an excuse to cheat.
What an idiota!
Who are you calling an IDIOT?! You need to at least know how to spell the word moron!!

“Rights for Whites ”

Since: Jun 12

Cannon, KY

#4 Jun 27, 2012
Same reason a lot of Men let their Women by with cheating.
wife

Mayfield, KY

#5 Jun 27, 2012
My husband cheated on me and im pregnant.. And I'm a good person and was good to him but I wouldn't put up with that so I'm getting a divorce from his pathetic a$$.. Sad thing is we only been married for 3 months.. But oh well I guess.,
word is

United States

#6 Jun 27, 2012
A chick is getting cheated on by her husband and she is very pregnant. I hate it. I'd say but there's no use stressing her out before her baby is due.
I Never use panties

Boston, MA

#7 Jun 27, 2012
The Klansman wrote:
Same reason a lot of Men let their Women by with cheating.
This is a man with wisdom. The abandon pregnant wife of three month (pregnancy) should look for advise and protection from this
proud Irish man.
wife

Mayfield, KY

#8 Jun 27, 2012
word is wrote:
A chick is getting cheated on by her husband and she is very pregnant. I hate it. I'd say but there's no use stressing her out before her baby is due.
Yes he cheated and left me 2 months after we got married. I tried to work it out with him but I decided to quit and just get a divorce. What kind of man will choose his family over his wife that he has been with for 4 years and married her and having a child with her? He did! He got fired from his job and everything else, then his momma pays his bills now while he's staying with her lol., he's a big Mommas baby & he thinks he's gonna take my child that's bs he knows I'm a great person!! Not on drugs, don't lie, cheat, steal , I'm very honest even if it does get me in trouble!! I'm going back to college and everything else., but I loved him and trusted him to much and look were it has got me., back home living with my parents until I get back on my feet again!! But idk men cheat because they are tempted by another woman, their scared to tell the truth to their significant other because they know were it will get them in life!!! But I know I will never be in the situation that I'm in now NEVER!!! I've been treated like sh!t & once you have been treated like I have you would understand..
word is

United States

#9 Jun 27, 2012
wife wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he cheated and left me 2 months after we got married. I tried to work it out with him but I decided to quit and just get a divorce. What kind of man will choose his family over his wife that he has been with for 4 years and married her and having a child with her? He did! He got fired from his job and everything else, then his momma pays his bills now while he's staying with her lol., he's a big Mommas baby & he thinks he's gonna take my child that's bs he knows I'm a great person!! Not on drugs, don't lie, cheat, steal , I'm very honest even if it does get me in trouble!! I'm going back to college and everything else., but I loved him and trusted him to much and look were it has got me., back home living with my parents until I get back on my feet again!! But idk men cheat because they are tempted by another woman, their scared to tell the truth to their significant other because they know were it will get them in life!!! But I know I will never be in the situation that I'm in now NEVER!!! I've been treated like sh!t & once you have been treated like I have you would understand..
oh darling my post wasn't about you. However I understand why your mad. Hang in there, if will get better.
Been there

Boston, MA

#10 Jun 27, 2012
I think the Klansman understand. He is mentioning the reality of life. That women should care of not getting pregnant until they know for sure that the man wants a family. There is a lot of ways not to get pregnant.
All men cheat and the ones that say that they don't are lying. Besides cheaters they are liers.
Snork the coffee innocent flower of the valley.
wife

Mayfield, KY

#11 Jun 27, 2012
Been there wrote:
I think the Klansman understand. He is mentioning the reality of life. That women should care of not getting pregnant until they know for sure that the man wants a family. There is a lot of ways not to get pregnant.
All men cheat and the ones that say that they don't are lying. Besides cheaters they are liers.
Hunnie we both wanted a family!!! That's what he told me anyways then come to find out he didn't after ever thing was said and done!!! So please don't talk about me ok I've been thru enough shit!!!

“Rights for Whites ”

Cannon, KY

#12 Jun 27, 2012
I Never use panties wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a man with wisdom. The abandon pregnant wife of three month (pregnancy) should look for advise and protection from this
proud Irish man.
That's right...:)

“Rights for Whites ”

Cannon, KY

#13 Jun 27, 2012
Been there wrote:
I don't cheat. Seriously.
me to

United States

#14 Jun 27, 2012
wife wrote:
My husband cheated on me and im pregnant.. And I'm a good person and was good to him but I wouldn't put up with that so I'm getting a divorce from his pathetic a$$.. Sad thing is we only been married for 3 months.. But oh well I guess.,
I totally understand we're your coming from I am in the same situation as you are in right now.i hope that everything gets better for you:)
sofreakinfrustra ted

United States

#15 Jun 28, 2012
Don't ever let anyone get you down. You made the best decision of your life by divorcing that dumba**. The problem is with both men and women in these situations, they don't realize a good thing until...It's gone! Say bye bye honey, kiss my A**..Live a good life as it seems you have been, and enjoy your child. That's what's important here. Doesn't matter if you were married a day or 50 years in reality this could happen to any marriage, and when it does you look up and say Lord, thank you for all my stumbling blocks, it's getting me closer to where I'm supposed to be! Trust me...Things really do get better! And you learn..Never trust anyone! Take care!
Derp

Leechburg, PA

#16 Jun 28, 2012
Because nine times out of ten the guy will find their wife cheating and want some payback

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mike mcdonald 1 hr lol 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr IND 152,052
No regrets 3 hr Quantummist 13
Trump and NAMBLA 3 hr Quantummist 10
Deputy officially in fatally shooting 3 hr Quantummist 1
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 6 hr Donald 58
KC Has a new Basketball Coach!!! (Jul '15) 7 hr panther 66
Grand Jury indicts Dexter Smith for perjury 8 hr Quantummist 36

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web