First Prev
of 2
Next Last
abcd

Somerset, KY

#1 May 10, 2009
she is a pethetic excuse and she is dating a 40 yr old and she is 15. she has an 11 yr old step daughter. lol
asdf

Somerset, KY

#2 May 10, 2009
well i think she quit school because she was preggo
sup

United States

#3 May 10, 2009
i know jessica quit cuz of the drama starters like u... an diamond probably quit cuz of the same
OMG_

Somerset, KY

#4 May 10, 2009
Well i dont know it is just what i heard.
sup

United States

#5 May 10, 2009
OMG_ wrote:
Well i dont know it is just what i heard.
well maybe u should get ur facts right... cuz just sayin what u heard can get u in sum trouble wit a few ppl if u catch the drift...
haha

Lowville, NY

#6 May 10, 2009
I will kick her a**. She dont wanna run her mouth on me.
OMG_

Somerset, KY

#7 May 10, 2009
Well Then Why Dont you Put Your Name On Here Whor* Dont Be Running your Mouth On Me If you Dont Want Mine Ran Back. B!TCH
UnKnown

AOL

#8 May 10, 2009
Dang seriously she's dating a 40 year old man ? She's too young to be dating someone that old she needs to stick to her age. I've heard a few things on diamond an bet they are all probably true.
abcd

Somerset, KY

#9 May 10, 2009
more than likely yes
wth

Somerset, KY

#10 May 11, 2009
WTF!?? 40 year old man dating a 15 year old?? Bastard needs locked up! Where are this childs parents????
n_f_w

Somerset, KY

#11 May 11, 2009
her mom an dad dont care they just wont some money from that man... but what they dont know is that he dont have any. haha
friend

Somerset, KY

#12 May 11, 2009
jessica quit school so she could sell her body to older men,, i know for a fact.she told me her self that she was flat licks finnest,and she gets $200 bucks a pop for what she does, and she is good at what she does.but i have also heard by someone else that it must have went down because the last he had heard it was $20 bucks a pop, and they dont call it a pop anymore.and this is an old man telling me this!!!go fugure
The girl

Corbin, KY

#14 May 12, 2009
this is diamonds mother u got your facks wrong this man is frind of familey and his wife left that little girl as a baby if you dont no you need to not open your mouth no he works to raise his girl and he is 35 got a girl friend who is having a baby diamond is not having baby why she out school is you never no
idk

United States

#15 May 12, 2009
friend wrote:
jessica quit school so she could sell her body to older men,, i know for a fact.she told me her self that she was flat licks finnest,and she gets $200 bucks a pop for what she does, and she is good at what she does.but i have also heard by someone else that it must have went down because the last he had heard it was $20 bucks a pop, and they dont call it a pop anymore.and this is an old man telling me this!!!go fugure
so are you sticking to that lie? or do u wanna tell a different one
sugar

Hamilton, OH

#18 May 12, 2009
ok listen up this dimonds mamaw u better get your stoy stright 99.0%u kids r jrek up by hair of the head and mom&dads drugs heads u leave my granddaughter alone
school

Mayfield, KY

#19 May 12, 2009
It looks to me like this girl's mom and grandmother didn't much education themselves...they certainly didn't pass 2nd grade spelling...
stupid

Somerset, KY

#21 May 12, 2009
im sorry mom and mammy, but if u think diamond gambrel is a good girl she has u all fooled, big time!
james gambrel

Corbin, KY

#22 May 12, 2009
who is stupid
stupid

Somerset, KY

#23 May 12, 2009
shut up james gambrel noone was talking to u.
idk

United States

#24 May 12, 2009
shes a hore*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
double shooting in knox co. 49 min travis 9
Walmart of barbourville 1 hr Neighbors 1
Amy Peters (Apr '15) 3 hr deb 2
city school seniors 3 hr lost 1
Cops at Messers 3 hr Watcher 5
preachers 4 hr Apathetictickler 3
Where are Mr and Mrs lester off of the creek? 4 hr astalavista 1
KCHS head principal fired? 4 hr Hellooooo 15
Motorcycle Accident 5 hr Wondering 8
Prayers Needed 9 hr LOL 8