meeeeeeeeee

London, KY

#44 Aug 11, 2013
Mongolian stomper

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#45 Aug 11, 2013
"KING" Harley Race- 8 time world champion!!

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#46 Aug 11, 2013
Edd wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacob "Israel" he did an all night no fall, no time limit match with an angel of God. Jacob, hands down , case closed.
This is true.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#47 Aug 11, 2013
meeeeeeeeee wrote:
Mongolian stomper
Archy is good, but to call him the greatest of all time may be a stretch.

:O)

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#48 Aug 11, 2013
TOASTup wrote:
"KING" Harley Race- 8 time world champion!!
I absolutely love to watch Mr. Race wrestle.

That is who Flair won his championship from, back in '83 at the first ever Starcade event.

And yes, Race had a run in WWF as "King."
hmmmm

United States

#49 Aug 13, 2013
Red rooster
believer of the truth

Middlesboro, KY

#50 Aug 13, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
Red rooster
I don't remember him, but another good one was, MR. WONDERFUL PAUL ORNDORFF, i think he may have even trained some of the WRESTLERS... WHAT happened to his right arm, in his latter years, as it seemed smaller, like he had nerve damage in it???
believer of the truth

Middlesboro, KY

#51 Aug 13, 2013
meeeeeeeeee wrote:
Mongolian stomper
HE was BAD to the BONE!!!
believer of the truth

Middlesboro, KY

#52 Aug 13, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Archy is good, but to call him the greatest of all time may be a stretch.
:O)
THIS, is true...
Oger

Manchester, KY

#53 Aug 13, 2013
believer of the truth wrote:
<quoted text>I don't remember him, but another good one was, MR. WONDERFUL PAUL ORNDORFF, i think he may have even trained some of the WRESTLERS... WHAT happened to his right arm, in his latter years, as it seemed smaller, like he had nerve damage in it???
Orndorff's turn on Hogan was classic...

http://tinyurl.com/mb95apm

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#54 Aug 13, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
Red rooster
Oh, please...lol

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#55 Aug 13, 2013
believer of the truth wrote:
<quoted text>I don't remember him, but another good one was, MR. WONDERFUL PAUL ORNDORFF, i think he may have even trained some of the WRESTLERS... WHAT happened to his right arm, in his latter years, as it seemed smaller, like he had nerve damage in it???
I believe he hurt his arm in a real parking lot fist fight with Big Van Vader. However, Paul now has some form of Cancer he's been dealing with. He now is also a Born Again Christian as well.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#56 Aug 13, 2013
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
Orndorff's turn on Hogan was classic...
http://tinyurl.com/mb95apm
Check out Bundy, Oger. He was a big badass!

Hogan once said Bundy was the strongest man he ever wrestled, except for Andre...
Oger

Manchester, KY

#57 Aug 13, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Check out Bundy, Oger. He was a big badass!
Hogan once said Bundy was the strongest man he ever wrestled, except for Andre...
"Check out Bundy, Oger. He was a big badass!"

LOL

Yeah, the walking condom?!
Maltese Falcon

Middlesboro, KY

#58 Aug 13, 2013
Lou Thesz was the greatest wrestler of all. Without him there would have been no modern wrestling for any of us to see today. Google him to find out more about him.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#59 Aug 13, 2013
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
"Check out Bundy, Oger. He was a big badass!"
LOL
Yeah, the walking condom?!
He was unbelievably strong.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#60 Aug 13, 2013
Maltese Falcon wrote:
Lou Thesz was the greatest wrestler of all. Without him there would have been no modern wrestling for any of us to see today. Google him to find out more about him.
You're right. He was rugged. Austin even used one of his signature moves, the "Lou Thez Press."
believer of the truth

Middlesboro, KY

#61 Aug 13, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>I believe he hurt his arm in a real parking lot fist fight with Big Van Vader. However, Paul now has some form of Cancer he's been dealing with. He now is also a Born Again Christian as well.
AMEN, that is good to hear about him being, BORN AGAIN... I am sorry to hear that he has cancer...
believer of the truth

Middlesboro, KY

#62 Aug 13, 2013
meeeeeeeeee wrote:
Mongolian stomper
DID, you all know that he now lives in MAYNARDVILLE TN???
hmmm

United States

#63 Aug 13, 2013
Brian Pillman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thompson park splash pad OPEN !!! 1 hr Rollie pollie 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wes 137,787
any bi-guy in barbourville (May '12) 2 hr D west 51
howell (Jun '10) 3 hr Tweety bird 27
Amy Brock 4 hr miss me 11
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 4 hr Suerte 46
Whose the best unemployment hearing lawyer arou... 4 hr Helpful 3
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]