Please answer

Somerset, KY

#1 May 20, 2014
Could someone please explain why it takes knox county's clerk until midnight to release vote totals? All other counties have been posted for every race since 8:00 pm! Damn get with it!
results

Brownsville, TN

#2 May 20, 2014
http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/elections they aren't all in but some of them are just refresh the page occasionally until they all pop up. Just started showing any results what so ever about 20 minutes ago.
lolol

Keavy, KY

#3 May 20, 2014
Because they are hand counting every single ballot.
Jack

Middlesboro, KY

#4 May 20, 2014
Please answer wrote:
Could someone please explain why it takes knox county's clerk until midnight to release vote totals? All other counties have been posted for every race since 8:00 pm! Damn get with it!
so they have time to "fix" the elections results.
LOL

Brownsville, TN

#5 May 20, 2014
Please answer wrote:
Could someone please explain why it takes knox county's clerk until midnight to release vote totals? All other counties have been posted for every race since 8:00 pm! Damn get with it!
GET OVER IT AND GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER AND CRY! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
1500+ tail spanking!!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Jack

Middlesboro, KY

#6 May 20, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
GET OVER IT AND GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER AND CRY! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
1500+ tail spanking!!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
who got spanked?
jerry

Somerset, KY

#7 May 20, 2014
takes them years like it does everything ease to get done around here!
Disappointed

AOL

#8 May 21, 2014
The voters of Knox Co need to demand they use the modern machines and not take so long to count votes. This is a shame and looks bad on our county. Every other county had their votes counted a lot earlier.

Ask Mike Corey what is the problem and he needs to spend some of the money alloted to his office to upgrade. I agree its a shame to wait until midnight to get election results. This should not be happening in these modern times.

I fell asleep waiting on election results and still don't know who won for magistrates and constables in the races. It was not the radio stations fault they were waiting on their man to return from the court house with final votes. Get with the modern times Mike Corey if you are going to continue to be our clerk.
susan

Orlando, KY

#9 May 21, 2014
MIKE SMITH IS NEW SHERIFF!
who is he

Louisville, KY

#10 May 21, 2014
Mike Smith...new Sheriff! I dont know a whole lot about him but I know some drug dealer's that are loosing their protection from Pickard now Hahahaha! Going down now!
not sherriff

London, KY

#11 May 21, 2014
Mike Smith has a democratic opponent in fall. He is not sherriff
former creeker

London, KY

#12 May 21, 2014
who is he wrote:
Mike Smith...new Sheriff! I dont know a whole lot about him but I know some drug dealer's that are loosing their protection from Pickard now Hahahaha! Going down now!
why don,t you people no what you are talking about before you open your mouth pickard was a very good sheriff he arrested more people for drugs and other things than wlber did the hole time he was in office now if you want to talk about bening paid off just look back you all will regreat it if pickard leaves office andhe,s not out yet PICKARD ALL THE WAY

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#13 May 21, 2014
Pickard got elected by having the right people backing him, He beat Wilbur by having money connections!! The same people that put him in office help put him out this time!! As they say, sorry about your luck!!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#15 May 21, 2014
TOASTup wrote:
Pickard got elected by having the right people backing him, He beat Wilbur by having money connections!! The same people that put him in office help put him out this time!! As they say, sorry about your luck!!
There's going to be more leaving office come November....
Spectator

Brownsville, TN

#16 May 21, 2014
not sherriff wrote:
Mike Smith has a democratic opponent in fall. He is not sherriff
He will be though!
Hilljack

Barbourville, KY

#17 May 21, 2014
former creeker wrote:
<quoted text>why don,t you people no what you are talking about before you open your mouth pickard was a very good sheriff he arrested more people for drugs and other things than wlber did the hole time he was in office now if you want to talk about bening paid off just look back you all will regreat it if pickard leaves office andhe,s not out yet PICKARD ALL THE WAY
Yes he did a great job arresting people for drugs. In fact that's about all he did do. The crimes has gottin unreal in his term. I'll tell ya! You know somebody had to get away with alot to think they can go in somebody home shot them in cold blood and get away with it. How many times have that happend in his term? And how many has went unsloved? He has done such a good job of cracking down on drugs you can asks 1 out 3 people in Knox county were to find dope and they will know. You can't say cause there all dope heads. It's like this if bout everyone is a dope head there must be a lot of dope being sold in Knox County. I know people who don't even do dope tell ya were to find it.
who is he

Louisville, KY

#18 May 22, 2014
former creeker wrote:
<quoted text>why don,t you people no what you are talking about before you open your mouth pickard was a very good sheriff he arrested more people for drugs and other things than wlber did the hole time he was in office now if you want to talk about bening paid off just look back you all will regreat it if pickard leaves office andhe,s not out yet PICKARD ALL THE WAY
If you will look back at my comment you will see that I didnt say anything about Wilber. So not sure where that came from? Anyway you are right he did a lot of drug busts and drug related arrests! Of course those were the people that werent paying him off or that werent buddy buddy with him or any of his deputies. I know of quite a few people making a great living selling dope and that's all they do for a living. And he know's and he gets his cut so it's ok, LOL...now that's screwed up! You cant get the drugs of out of there by letting the ones who are paying you off sell wide open! Its bad when you make 27 bucks an hr and the drug dealer's who are in with Mr. Pickard are living better than you! So Hit the road PICKard! Let's see how these dealer's do with Mr. Smith...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox County teacher arrested on drug charges 41 min KnowsForSure 21
Who hit Billy Roark?? 53 min Wondering 10
Meth 2 hr well now 17
Brittany trent the next amber powers !!! 2 hr jenny 1
Joshua Kyle Ramsey, KCHS teacher arrested in Mi... 3 hr teacher 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr IND 159,660
barbourville/knox county..... 4 hr Bitchplease 17
Coach dinky out?? 8 hr Please explain 17

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages