Dan

Barbourville, KY

#65 Aug 31, 2013
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>You are stupid I go every year I have not heard or seen no crimes during that time.Seen a few drunk but they was having fun dancing not bothering no one.You all are a bunch of trouble makers.
Only an idiot would enjoy this stupid thing. I hope the petition get started soon!
funny

Manchester, KY

#66 Aug 31, 2013
Ignorant wrote:
<quoted text> "whether" huny "weather" is like rain and sun
ok topix spell checker, before you try to correct someone else you should not make any spelling mistakes yourself. ROFLMAO.."huny" as you wrote it is spelled "honey"..so yes you truly sound ignorant and show yourself as the typical "barvul" hick..dang this is freaking funny!
Especially Ignorant

Barbourville, KY

#67 Aug 31, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>ok topix spell checker, before you try to correct someone else you should not make any spelling mistakes yourself. ROFLMAO.."huny" as you wrote it is spelled "honey"..so yes you truly sound ignorant and show yourself as the typical "barvul" hick..dang this is freaking funny!
Sorry "huny" is like saying 'bless your heart' it means your stupid and I feel your pain

“Insensitive Beast ”

Since: Aug 13

Cannon, KY

#68 Aug 31, 2013
It does bring out all the trouble-maker's.
Anon

Barbourville, KY

#69 Aug 31, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot would enjoy this stupid thing. I hope the petition get started soon!
I'm sure you enjoyed it as a child... Why try to ruin it for the other kids who enjoy it?
city

Barbourville, KY

#70 Aug 31, 2013
It would be interesting to see how a city only vote would go,residents get nothing but are the ones who have to deal with it.One thing not mentioned were prostitutes plying their trade in the dark areas of the neighborhoods. I guess thats good entertainment for the kids too?

“We are Anonymous”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#71 Aug 31, 2013
city wrote:
It would be interesting to see how a city only vote would go,residents get nothing but are the ones who have to deal with it.One thing not mentioned were prostitutes plying their trade in the dark areas of the neighborhoods. I guess thats good entertainment for the kids too?
I live in the city and enjoy it... And why would you let kids go into dark areas of the neighborhood? Don't know about anyone else but when i go my child is right by my side at all times...
city

Barbourville, KY

#72 Aug 31, 2013
13-18 yearold holding momma hand?

“We are Anonymous”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#73 Aug 31, 2013
city wrote:
13-18 yearold holding momma hand?
Oh you meant "teens" not kids. Then in that case hopefully they were rasied right and should know better than to get around them kind of people.
sally

United States

#74 Aug 31, 2013
I think we need to shut the whole town down. And everyone go to Pineville or Corbin. No courthouse,nothing..
Truth

Busy, KY

#75 Aug 31, 2013
To Mr. Dan:
While we're at it let's just get rid of anything that makes $$ for this BROKE county. Bet you're part of the same crew that vvoted against this county going wet ain't ya? Btw, why let the welfare warriors win and just get rid of something that's been here for over 50 years. People like you don't help problems, you blow them way out of proportion and ruin things for everybody.
Fed UP

AOL

#76 Aug 31, 2013
city wrote:
It would be interesting to see how a city only vote would go,residents get nothing but are the ones who have to deal with it.One thing not mentioned were prostitutes plying their trade in the dark areas of the neighborhoods. I guess thats good entertainment for the kids too?
I don't know why you are complaining about prostitutes that is going on everyday in Walmart parking lot. The woman either walks or circles around in her van trying to pick up men. I think its disgusting but the police know who she is and don't do a thing about it.

It sure don't just go on during the Daniel Boone Festival. She is just one that I know and see probably are plenty more of them. I've heard they are so how far behind you are! You are pathetic anyway. We have nothing in this town and never will have and then you wonder why there are drugs everywhere now. I don't think it used to be like that.

We sure have to pay enough city taxes on food that we eat at your little restaurants. The service is lousy and some don't even have a bathroom. I don't hear you complaining about that. That would be discrimination to have a city vote too.
get real

Barbourville, KY

#77 Aug 31, 2013
Truth wrote:
To Mr. Dan:
While we're at it let's just get rid of anything that makes $$ for this BROKE county. Bet you're part of the same crew that vvoted against this county going wet ain't ya? Btw, why let the welfare warriors win and just get rid of something that's been here for over 50 years. People like you don't help problems, you blow them way out of proportion and ruin things for everybody.
The festival does not make money for the county,it cost money .Security and cleanup are alot of overtime hours.The booths on the square are ran by tax exempt charities.

“We are Anonymous”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#78 Aug 31, 2013
Fed UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you are complaining about prostitutes that is going on everyday in Walmart parking lot. The woman either walks or circles around in her van trying to pick up men. I think its disgusting but the police know who she is and don't do a thing about it.
It sure don't just go on during the Daniel Boone Festival. She is just one that I know and see probably are plenty more of them. I've heard they are so how far behind you are! You are pathetic anyway. We have nothing in this town and never will have and then you wonder why there are drugs everywhere now. I don't think it used to be like that.
We sure have to pay enough city taxes on food that we eat at your little restaurants. The service is lousy and some don't even have a bathroom. I don't hear you complaining about that. That would be discrimination to have a city vote too.
You are right! i forgot all about that hoe that runs around at wal mart. She asked me if i was married once... She is nasty!
Fed UP

AOL

#79 Aug 31, 2013
Ignorant Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>the county or the tourism commitee paid for the silly looking midget statue so yes you holler jumpers did pay for it...maybe if they need something to look forward to so much it should be turning 18 and leaving,give up a life of poverty for a place in society as a contributing member and not a parasite,something else you obviously dont understand
Why aren't you gone then yet? Haven't you turned 18 yet or don't know which way to go right or left to leave? We may have helped to pay for the statue but we wasn't the ones that elected to buy it and display it. I'd rather be a hollow jumper than a city slicker any day of the week. Barbourville stinks! You stink too!
Andy

Barbourville, KY

#80 Aug 31, 2013
So where can I sign the petition?

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#81 Aug 31, 2013
Andy wrote:
So where can I sign the petition?
Wasting your time, It's a election year!!
pha que

Barbourville, KY

#82 Aug 31, 2013
Fed UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't you gone then yet? Haven't you turned 18 yet or don't know which way to go right or left to leave? We may have helped to pay for the statue but we wasn't the ones that elected to buy it and display it. I'd rather be a hollow jumper than a city slicker any day of the week. Barbourville stinks! You stink too!
eat sheeit for me will ya hun?
holler girls yee haw

Barbourville, KY

#83 Aug 31, 2013
Fed UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't you gone then yet? Haven't you turned 18 yet or don't know which way to go right or left to leave? We may have helped to pay for the statue but we wasn't the ones that elected to buy it and display it. I'd rather be a hollow jumper than a city slicker any day of the week. Barbourville stinks! You stink too!
go on grab yer cleanest dirty t-shirt an try to find a pair of flip flops that match the green in your tooth,trade some foodstamp pepsi for a few packs of smokes and come on down .Dont fergit ta try an cover them chigger bit calves an grab yer bottle a mountain dew hate fer ya ta spend a dollar on a fresh coke.An bring somethin to wipe that nasty cat with after you piss next to someones house.Oh just a tip .. deoderant doesnt take the place of a shower

cuntry gals rock!!!
Fed Up

AOL

#84 Aug 31, 2013
holler girls yee haw wrote:
<quoted text>go on grab yer cleanest dirty t-shirt an try to find a pair of flip flops that match the green in your tooth,trade some foodstamp pepsi for a few packs of smokes and come on down .Dont fergit ta try an cover them chigger bit calves an grab yer bottle a mountain dew hate fer ya ta spend a dollar on a fresh coke.An bring somethin to wipe that nasty cat with after you piss next to someones house.Oh just a tip .. deoderant doesnt take the place of a shower
cuntry gals rock!!!
I never said I was a woman how do you know I have a cat maybe I have a cock? I'd like to do more than you say. Furthermore I don't receive food stamps and sure don't drink Mountain Dew. I also don't smoke as if its any of your business. I do like my Pepsi you've mentioned every drink in the store seems like. Which do you prefer? You disgust me and think you are so much better than someone who don't live in Barbourville. It just goes to show what kind of trash really lives in town. They are in every direction you look. Maybe you'd like to change your best t-shirt and your flip flops. I don't wear them myself have better than that to wear. Oh by the way I spend my money in other counties all I can. I hope everyone starts to boycott Barbourville and maybe you will have it all to yourself soon. Barbourville has nothing to offer to us high class hillbillies anyway. We deserve better than anything you have in your little hick town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 11 min Voter 1
Time fall back 52 min Kgg 1
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr AQZ 84
Indictments 1 hr facts are 34
Police beatings? 2 hr sunny day 4
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 2 hr Gross 12
McDonald's girls (Jan '14) 2 hr boo 7
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 5 hr you know 8
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 5 hr you know 49
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. Fri Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]