meanpplsuk

United States

#23 Aug 9, 2014
Yeah, you are right. The people that would fail the drug test are most likely the ones buying & reselling the pop. So it would save the government ALOT of money just to cut em off, poor kids ain't benefiting from the food stamps anyway.
YOLO

Arlington, VA

#24 Aug 11, 2014
meanpplsuk wrote:
Lol, this Yolo character is probably the proud mother of &5-6 kids, by 5-6 degenerates claiming to be men, that's where the welfare comes in & the majority of the food stamps. Yolo claims to be living the "good life", while her live in man lays on the couch demanding she bring him another beer. The "side by side" is probably stolen, & the new truck is about to get repossessed. The new house was more than likely built by Habitat for Humanity.
. I know some people need & deserve government assistance, & in some cases government checks are substantial, but come on! How much of a "good life" could government assistance really bring? Yolo:you should try working for what you have, instead of living in front of your computer screen insulting the people who do. Your not fooling anyone with your DESPERATE ATTEMPTS FOR ATTENTION. Best of luck to you YOLO
Wrong, I am a 20 year old male.
I do have a live in "girlfriend" with a new child though.
Mo' money for us.
None of my possessions are about to be repoed as long as you Slaves keep paying your taxes.
No need for attention, I am just telling you Suckers how it is.
Welfare folk need not be ashamed anymore.
We are living as good as a life or better than you working class Slaves.
So keep on hating hater.
gdave950

Shepherdsville, KY

#25 Aug 11, 2014
its my business wrote:
Something needs done with all the ones selling their food stamps and their babies doing without this is a shame!!! There's a lot of it going on down Gregory Lane ck it out ppl and you will see for your self!
Anyone on gov. assistance should be sterilized. If you can not feed yourself you should not be bring in more mouths to feed!!!
YOLO

Arlington, VA

#26 Aug 11, 2014
gdave950 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone on gov. assistance should be sterilized. If you can not feed yourself you should not be bring in more mouths to feed!!!
U mad bro?
gdave950

Shepherdsville, KY

#27 Aug 11, 2014
YOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
U mad bro?
No I'm just saying if you can't aford to feed yourself, what right do you have to bring in more mouths in the world? Oh... wait a minute the tax payer down the street will take care of it
YOLO

Arlington, VA

#28 Aug 11, 2014
gdave950 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm just saying if you can't aford to feed yourself, what right do you have to bring in more mouths in the world? Oh... wait a minute the tax payer down the street will take care of it
That's right.
It's the tax payers responsibility to take care of my child.
I can feed my family. The govt takes care of that.
I am thankful I live in a nation full of rich folk so I never have to worry about working.
Your a fool if you don't take advantage of the system.
I didn't marry my girl so we can get more food stamp money, we had a kid because we can and don't have to pay for it, we are planning on another because we get paid to have children.
Why wouldn't we?
Life on welfare is easy.
You bust your tail in hopes to get to retirement one day, I am already there.
So, suck it Slave.
typical

London, KY

#29 Aug 12, 2014
typical f***ing republican, hate the poor so much lets find all excuses to take away everything and maybe they will all die off. You pieces of shit are worse than anyone who has a drug problem, because there is no excuse for the hatred you spew. And hate to say it, but yes, most of the hate does in fact come from "foodstamp envy", you are all pathetic and it would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic. And drug testing the poor is a bigger waste of tax dollars not to mention it is unconstitutional. go figure huh? the same dumbasses griping about wasting their tax dollars and losing their rights, are the ones making those very laws! hypocritical bastards. And you sheep who follow them are worse because you are too stupid to understand what's going on and too stupid to know that you are too stupid.
shedevil

Somerset, KY

#30 Sep 25, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Its also cruel for parents to sell their food stamps and not have enough food for their kids. Or buy 3 shopping carts full of pop. People have to take a drug test to work who also pay taxes so people can get food stamps. I think Kentucky should drug test people who get food stamps also. If you don't do drugs then you don't have any thing to worry about.
Exactly we have to take a drug test to work so should the ones on ssi and stamps.And this yolo person is wacko .I hope he or she is the first to be tested.
shedevil

Somerset, KY

#31 Sep 25, 2014
typical wrote:
typical f***ing republican, hate the poor so much lets find all excuses to take away everything and maybe they will all die off. You pieces of shit are worse than anyone who has a drug problem, because there is no excuse for the hatred you spew. And hate to say it, but yes, most of the hate does in fact come from "foodstamp envy", you are all pathetic and it would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic. And drug testing the poor is a bigger waste of tax dollars not to mention it is unconstitutional. go figure huh? the same dumbasses griping about wasting their tax dollars and losing their rights, are the ones making those very laws! hypocritical bastards. And you sheep who follow them are worse because you are too stupid to understand what's going on and too stupid to know that you are too stupid.
No i got news for you I'm not one bit jealious In fact i use to get foodstamps but my husband was out of work at the time and we needed them and we used them for what they was meant to for food not sold to buy drugs.Soon as he went back to work and i got a job to they was cut off.So get off your lazy butts and go to work.People who really need them should get them.But all you druggies need cut off and put to work.we know exactly whats going on you are scared you will be the first to be drug tested.
Urabum

Shelbyville, IN

#32 Sep 25, 2014
YOLO: what's good Mr. High Life? No smart, but brainless comments lately. Seriously , your ignorance was beginning to be entertaining. The absence of your BS is creating a lonely, yet some what intelligent vibe in this thread
The subject of this thread is food stamps & reading back through your post I see that none of your comments actually portray your opinion about food stamps, other than you are a lazy bum who mooches of of anyone who's stupid enough to allow you to.
Some where in that hollow head & donut filled stomach of yours must be a conscious . Do you always ignore it when it whispers and tells you what a waist of oxygen you are? I bet your woman is so proud, so excited for her family to meet the leach she has started dating. You are a parents night mare any way you look at it.
If I had to guess I would say the reason for your absence on this Topix is ... It's the middle of the month & you have spent up all your 3rd money!( I could go on & on)
YOLO

Staunton, VA

#33 Sep 29, 2014
Just living the dream Bum, just living the American Dream...
Went to that Off Road Festival in Bell County & we partied hard.
Drank so many cold beers, flipped so many birds, and generally tore up the place!

Sorry to leave you wanting, but I am here.
Got a lot going on, always up in the hustle.

You want my opinion on Foodstamps?
I think they are great! I am never without want & I get a kick out of watching you slaves scrape & claw just to survive. For me & mine the money, food, and all the other freebees just keeps coming in. It's a great system. God Bless 'Merica!

Conscious? What's that? You got a lil' Jimmy Cricket chirpping in your head?
You might want to seek help if your hearing voices pal.

My woman is proud. She leaves on easy street with me. Everyday is like a vacation she says.
Her parents are old ignorant Republicans. She don't like them any how. We got plans to throw their old keisters in a home and take over their estate anyways.

We're stilling rolling here. While you slaves be a toiling.
Go to work and keep us up in the good life.

“We are Anonymous”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#34 Sep 29, 2014
YOLO wrote:
Just living the dream Bum, just living the American Dream...
Went to that Off Road Festival in Bell County & we partied hard.
Drank so many cold beers, flipped so many birds, and generally tore up the place!

Sorry to leave you wanting, but I am here.
Got a lot going on, always up in the hustle.

You want my opinion on Foodstamps?
I think they are great! I am never without want & I get a kick out of watching you slaves scrape & claw just to survive. For me & mine the money, food, and all the other freebees just keeps coming in. It's a great system. God Bless 'Merica!

Conscious? What's that? You got a lil' Jimmy Cricket chirpping in your head?
You might want to seek help if your hearing voices pal.

My woman is proud. She leaves on easy street with me. Everyday is like a vacation she says.
Her parents are old ignorant Republicans. She don't like them any how. We got plans to throw their old keisters in a home and take over their estate anyways.

We're stilling rolling here. While you slaves be a toiling.
Go to work and keep us up in the good life.
I'm glad that you enjoy being a bottom feeder. You are the lowest of low. If something were to happen to no one would care or even know because you're the bottom of the food chain. Me I enjoy working and people like me and I will be missed when I'm gone. People like you are what's wrong with the world. Enjoy you're worthless life cause no one cares.
hahahahaha

United States

#35 Sep 29, 2014
YOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right.
It's the tax payers responsibility to take care of my child.
I can feed my family. The govt takes care of that.
I am thankful I live in a nation full of rich folk so I never have to worry about working.
Your a fool if you don't take advantage of the system.
I didn't marry my girl so we can get more food stamp money, we had a kid because we can and don't have to pay for it, we are planning on another because we get paid to have children.
Why wouldn't we?
Life on welfare is easy.
You bust your tail in hopes to get to retirement one day, I am already there.
So, suck it Slave.
Wow I've never heard such ignorant comment's in my life!!! I would be ashamed to be your live in gf or your child!!! I used to be a single mother and was on welfare and foodstamps and wasn't ashamed either because I was doing the best I could at that time! I finally found work and went back to school and now I now have a rich Husband (whom admit it you are jealous of) We have new vehicles, new clothes, new home, and can go and do almost anything we want. You on the other hand are proud for some reason that you get your little 3 or 4 hundred a month in foodstamps and 2 or 3 hundred in welfare LOLOLOL!!! Life may be easy for ya on welfare and it sounds to me like your planning on staying on it the rest of your life LOL! Instead of bettering yourself for you children at least. But that's the low life you want! Sadly that's all it take to make you happy! Your little foodstamps and welfare hahaha!!! So while you sit at home( probably in the projects) in your goodwill clothes driving your trashy car, getting big fat asses from not moving and eating all that food ya get with FS...well you will see me drive by in my brand new Vehicle in my name brand clothes, carrying my real coach purse, going on vacation to the Bahama's! So Ill gladly give you low life my tax money cause I wont miss it anyway LOL! Now this is the good life!!! Let me tell ya the great things you can have when you get off your sorry ass and try and work! Obviously you don't know any better and that's all you want out of life tho. So have fun...feel sorry for your poor kids tho! I got to go shopping now...on my way to the Mall sucka!!!
the judge

Barbourville, KY

#36 Sep 29, 2014
hahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I've never heard such ignorant comment's in my life!!! I would be ashamed to be your live in gf or your child!!! I used to be a single mother and was on welfare and foodstamps and wasn't ashamed either because I was doing the best I could at that time! I finally found work and went back to school and now I now have a rich Husband (whom admit it you are jealous of) We have new vehicles, new clothes, new home, and can go and do almost anything we want. You on the other hand are proud for some reason that you get your little 3 or 4 hundred a month in foodstamps and 2 or 3 hundred in welfare LOLOLOL!!! Life may be easy for ya on welfare and it sounds to me like your planning on staying on it the rest of your life LOL! Instead of bettering yourself for you children at least. But that's the low life you want! Sadly that's all it take to make you happy! Your little foodstamps and welfare hahaha!!! So while you sit at home( probably in the projects) in your goodwill clothes driving your trashy car, getting big fat asses from not moving and eating all that food ya get with FS...well you will see me drive by in my brand new Vehicle in my name brand clothes, carrying my real coach purse, going on vacation to the Bahama's! So Ill gladly give you low life my tax money cause I wont miss it anyway LOL! Now this is the good life!!! Let me tell ya the great things you can have when you get off your sorry ass and try and work! Obviously you don't know any better and that's all you want out of life tho. So have fun...feel sorry for your poor kids tho! I got to go shopping now...on my way to the Mall sucka!!!
What are you and YOLO doin, havin a stupid contest? YOLO is using satire, you are using real stupidity .. looks like you win
YOLO

Staunton, VA

#37 Sep 30, 2014
Dear "hahahahaha",
Take a look at what you wrote.
You admit to laying on your back & spreading your legs to get money.
Funny that you think you are superior to me.
I am a man.
I ain't no Golddiggin' ho.

Get bent.

“We are Anonymous”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#38 Sep 30, 2014
YOLO wrote:
Dear "hahahahaha",
I am a man.

Get bent.
Real men work for their families. You are just a lazy piece of shit...
hahahahaha

United States

#39 Sep 30, 2014
YOLO wrote:
Dear "hahahahaha",
I am a man.
Get bent.
Exactly take a look at what I wrote!!!" I found work and went back to school" There actually isn't much difference in what my Husband and I make. If he left me or I left him tomorrow I could still live very very well without his money! Funny that you think you are superior to every normal human in the world who works for a living instead of living off of the government! You brag and go on about how stupied we are working and how smart you are for taking advantage of the government! Ok so I have to ask where you said " I am a man" were you joking or do you really believe that??? Hahahaha funny stuff right there. I know how much you draw on your little welfare checks and foodstamps! And its nothing really, just enough to get by! To let yourself your gf and you child live like that cause your to sorry to get a job and think that you all are living a good life (let me feel ya in on a little secret...that's no man!!!!! A childish, lazy, lowlife maybe and that's putting it nicely but no not a man LOL! So yea sorry to let ya down but I was making good money and living a good life (working) b4 I met my Husband! So no "golddiggin ho" LOL here honey! Just fell in love (oh sorry your not an adult yet, when you grow up you will know what love is) and got married! Cause if you knew what love was you wouldn't let your family live off the government and be proud of it! You would want more for you child at least!
hahahahaha

United States

#40 Sep 30, 2014
the judge wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you and YOLO doin, havin a stupid contest? YOLO is using satire, you are using real stupidity .. looks like you win
LOL...are you related to YOLO? Or abusing the system ? Or just jealous? Ah either way...screw you hahaha!!!!!!!
YOLO

Staunton, VA

#41 Sep 30, 2014
Hate all you want Slave, while I sit back here on the couch sipping on a cold beer & play on the computer while you work your life away.
I got most everything I could want. If you got something that catches my eye, I will show up and take it from you while your at work. I ain't skeered.
Pay my bills, pay for my phone, pay for my house, heat & electric, kids education, feed me & mine.
Pay me to have kids, etc etc...
I am living more Free than you will ever be.
hahahahaha

United States

#42 Sep 30, 2014
YOLO wrote:
Hate all you want Slave, while I sit back here on the couch sipping on a cold beer & play on the computer while you work your life away.
I got most everything I could want. If you got something that catches my eye, I will show up and take it from you while your at work. I ain't skeered.
Pay my bills, pay for my phone, pay for my house, heat & electric, kids education, feed me & mine.
Pay me to have kids, etc etc...
I am living more Free than you will ever be.
What's so SAD about that comment is first of all you just admitted your a thief too! And second you really and truly believe that you have everything and your life is better than mine because I work! Like I said before when (or if) you ever become a real Man you will realize that you have nothing and are nothing! I dont' slave I love my job! And since you have never worked I guess you dont realize I get day's off to go out and enjoy pretty much anything my family that I want to do! And vacations...Oh they are the best. Bahama's, Siesta key, Panama City, Canada, Alaska, Los Vegas Nevada! You enjoy yourself on your sorry ass sitting on the couch sippin cold beer and play on the computer! That's sadly all your ever going to get out of life and you think its great for some reason LOL!!! And Yes since you and you sorry ass gf wont get jobs or even try anything for that matter,,,, Ill raise you poor little kids! They need someone to take care of them and you two aren't doing it! By the way just a little warning even tho you have no idea who I am! You steal one thing you will be very sceered!!! Cause guess who my Husband is???? And we have camera's all in and around our house so peek a boo we will see you dumbass! I really hope you try it...I'd like to meet you and tell you to your face what dumbass you are! Then see who your woman runs too while your in jail for year's...hey I bet she be on of them" golddiggen ho's" and leave your sorry ass! Your acutally dumb enough to think she will stick by you tho arent ya? LOLOL she wont!!!! I'm done with this useless conversation now. I dont get on this topix crap very often and seems like everytime I do there is some idiot on her like you! goodbye YOLO and good luck to ya your sure the hell gonna need it!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Yes and Amen 133,424
Brett 1 hr gator 51
WET vote supported by Artemus church deacon 1 hr gator 6
blue dodge caravan 1 hr Mdd 3
girl died 10 hr Say Cheeze 5
Silverscreen Tanning - Ringworm 10 hr Info 2
Looking for Wendy Walker high school friend 11 hr High school friend 1
Romeo's Italian Resturant 13 hr City worker 12
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Jan 29 marsh 55
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search