First Prev
of 3
Next Last
its my business

Pineville, KY

#1 Aug 5, 2014
Something needs done with all the ones selling their food stamps and their babies doing without this is a shame!!! There's a lot of it going on down Gregory Lane ck it out ppl and you will see for your self!
something new

Flat Lick, KY

#2 Aug 6, 2014
in the state of Tennessee people who get food stamps. ssi and other assistants are drug tested and they can call these people in at any time. thats the way it should be in Kentucky. I know what you mean it makes me sick to see how the children suffer. But if you know of this fraud call Social service and ask to speak to Jennifer Lee she is the only one that is a voice for the children that can speak for them selves the ones that being abused. She will be on them like donkey kong.
Disney

London, KY

#3 Aug 6, 2014
something new wrote:
in the state of Tennessee people who get food stamps. ssi and other assistants are drug tested and they can call these people in at any time. thats the way it should be in Kentucky. I know what you mean it makes me sick to see how the children suffer. But if you know of this fraud call Social service and ask to speak to Jennifer Lee she is the only one that is a voice for the children that can speak for them selves the ones that being abused. She will be on them like donkey kong.
job creation would help the are out .drug testing is good what happens if they fail the drug test are the kids taking away ? are the food stamps cut off if so .how will the kids eat .we cant let kids suffer because their parents wont do the right thing .
YOLO

Arlington, VA

#4 Aug 7, 2014
Shut up!
Your just jealous that you don't get all this free stuff & have to work for a living.
Here I am at 20 years old and I am living the Good Life.
Got a house, a new truck, a new Razor side by side, as much food as I can handle, bills paid for, free cell phone, free health care, and all the time in the world to enjoy these things.
So keep on hating Haters!
I am living it up on your dime you silly Slaves.
Tutle Wax

Pineville, KY

#6 Aug 7, 2014
YOLO wrote:
Shut up!
Your just jealous that you don't get all this free stuff & have to work for a living.
Got a house, a new truck, a new Razor side by side, as much food as I can handle, bills paid for, free cell phone, free health care, and all the time in the world to enjoy these things.
You wont be for much longer because the gov. is just about broke.lol.
Fred

Orlando, KY

#7 Aug 7, 2014
Disney wrote:
<quoted text> job creation would help the are out .drug testing is good what happens if they fail the drug test are the kids taking away ? are the food stamps cut off if so .how will the kids eat .we cant let kids suffer because their parents wont do the right thing .
They need took away if the parents think more of drugs than they do there kids
no way

Pineville, KY

#8 Aug 7, 2014
Disney wrote:
<quoted text> job creation would help the are out .drug testing is good what happens if they fail the drug test are the kids taking away ? are the food stamps cut off if so .how will the kids eat .we cant let kids suffer because their parents wont do the right thing .
Job creation would not help those people.I know that they are people that need foodstamps an that's fine,but the people that trade them for drugs wouldn't work if you threw a job in their lap......The sorry ass government wont do anything or they would have done it when the news was showing all those buggy loads of pop.It even showed the people that was doing it.lol.
shedevil

London, KY

#9 Aug 7, 2014
something new wrote:
Yeah I agree all should be tested for drugs and if they are possitive their kids should be put in orphanage or foster care give those people the stamps to feed the kids with.But i don't agree with one law tennessee passed and that is to lower parents food stamps if their kids get a low grade.It will only cause kids to feel bad that they are the reason their parent got their stamps lowered and cause them maybe to committ suicide.Thats like sending your kid to be hungry as form of punishment for making a bad grade,I,d never let my child go to bed hungry over one bad grade,well i myself wouildn't send my child to bed hungry for no reason.
shedevil

London, KY

#10 Aug 7, 2014
no way wrote:
<quoted text>Job creation would not help those people.I know that they are people that need foodstamps an that's fine,but the people that trade them for drugs wouldn't work if you threw a job in their lap......The sorry ass government wont do anything or they would have done it when the news was showing all those buggy loads of pop.It even showed the people that was doing it.lol.
They are jobs people are just to damm lazy to work.My companys hires them most don't last a week.
Disney

London, KY

#11 Aug 7, 2014
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>They are jobs people are just to damm lazy to work.My companys hires them most don't last a week.
what company do you work for ?

“Old School Wrestling Action”

Since: Aug 14

Barbourville, KY

#14 Aug 8, 2014
Most (not All)...people who draw them should be cut off anyhow!

It's not the tax payer's job to keep up drug habbit's and welfare babies.
YOLO

Arlington, VA

#15 Aug 8, 2014
THE - CLAW wrote:
Most (not All)...people who draw them should be cut off anyhow!
It's not the tax payer's job to keep up drug habbit's and welfare babies.
Know your role & shut your mouth slave!

It is the taxpayers job to take care of me & mine.
We are the majority now.
If you don't like it then get out and vote if you think it will help.
I don't think it will help your cause none because their is more of us than you.
The tide has turned.
It's time for us Welfare people to get ours by making you pay.
YOLO

Arlington, VA

#17 Aug 8, 2014
meanpplsuk wrote:
Yolo: you are a true example of ignorance at its finest.(that's not being mean, that's honest)
How so?
I got this system figured out.
"The Man" takes your money and gives it to me.
Your just jealous because I am free to do whatever I choose while you toil your life away at some crap job.
I am Winning.
A sinner saved by Grace

Dyer, TN

#18 Aug 8, 2014
YOLO wrote:
Shut up!
Hey YOLO....Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Who of you by worry can add single hour to your life, God giveith & God takeith away, do not brag on marital things.... Matthew 6: 25, 27-- Therefore people who work can get assistance, like you from your parents money!!!!!!!!!
Frank Clark

Dyer, TN

#19 Aug 8, 2014
YOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
I got this system figured out.
"The Man" takes your money and gives it to me.
Your just jealous because I am free to do whatever I choose while you toil your life away at some crap job.
I am Winning.
You Yolo...Listen up my friend, change your attitude before the Government changes it for you!!! They are many working Americans at minimum wage getting assistance...at least they work for it, It's a hand out for lazy butts like your self.
We would be much happier with what we worked for, than what we don't earn!!

“Old School Wrestling Action”

Since: Aug 14

Barbourville, KY

#21 Aug 9, 2014
YOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
Know your role & shut your mouth slave!
It is the taxpayers job to take care of me & mine.
We are the majority now.
If you don't like it then get out and vote if you think it will help.
I don't think it will help your cause none because their is more of us than you.
The tide has turned.
It's time for us Welfare people to get ours by making you pay.
Actually, by today's standard's, in today's society, you're correct in fact..........
lol

Barbourville, KY

#22 Aug 9, 2014
meanpplsuk wrote:
I had no idea Tennessee passed a law like that, that's just cruel!
Its also cruel for parents to sell their food stamps and not have enough food for their kids. Or buy 3 shopping carts full of pop. People have to take a drug test to work who also pay taxes so people can get food stamps. I think Kentucky should drug test people who get food stamps also. If you don't do drugs then you don't have any thing to worry about.
YOLO

Arlington, VA

#24 Aug 11, 2014
meanpplsuk wrote:
Lol, this Yolo character is probably the proud mother of &5-6 kids, by 5-6 degenerates claiming to be men, that's where the welfare comes in & the majority of the food stamps. Yolo claims to be living the "good life", while her live in man lays on the couch demanding she bring him another beer. The "side by side" is probably stolen, & the new truck is about to get repossessed. The new house was more than likely built by Habitat for Humanity.
. I know some people need & deserve government assistance, & in some cases government checks are substantial, but come on! How much of a "good life" could government assistance really bring? Yolo:you should try working for what you have, instead of living in front of your computer screen insulting the people who do. Your not fooling anyone with your DESPERATE ATTEMPTS FOR ATTENTION. Best of luck to you YOLO
Wrong, I am a 20 year old male.
I do have a live in "girlfriend" with a new child though.
Mo' money for us.
None of my possessions are about to be repoed as long as you Slaves keep paying your taxes.
No need for attention, I am just telling you Suckers how it is.
Welfare folk need not be ashamed anymore.
We are living as good as a life or better than you working class Slaves.
So keep on hating hater.
gdave950

Lexington, KY

#25 Aug 11, 2014
its my business wrote:
Something needs done with all the ones selling their food stamps and their babies doing without this is a shame!!! There's a lot of it going on down Gregory Lane ck it out ppl and you will see for your self!
Anyone on gov. assistance should be sterilized. If you can not feed yourself you should not be bring in more mouths to feed!!!
YOLO

Arlington, VA

#26 Aug 11, 2014
gdave950 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone on gov. assistance should be sterilized. If you can not feed yourself you should not be bring in more mouths to feed!!!
U mad bro?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min usa 159,494
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 7 min Falco 1,480
A missing man 15 min Family 5
Heidrick 17 min Quantummist 27
Artemus Bridge 19 min Quantummist 12
Trump is doing great ! 1 hr take a bus 26
Spring Break 3 hr explain 3
New business 8 hr Slippery 11

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web